Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-07-2017, 01:17 PM
Pathfinder

Lightbulb Giving my power away or Asking for assistance?

I started learning how to take control of my own emotions and stopped letting myself feel certain ways due to circumstances and the influences of others and the outside-of-myself world.

I at the moment had no conscious control over the results of my choices and fell victim to the blame game. I started to realize that I can ask my universe for things. And by ask my universe, I mean I can readily and openly communicate to my universe my desires/thoughts/passions and in response, my universe resonates back to me what I am sending out in order to provide results in our (mine and my universes) co-creation thus answering my prayers and essentially giving me what I want. I find I am continuously pleasantly surprised as I am met with experiences and greatness that I didn't even know that I wanted. And those moments I am so thankful.

I am thankful that I am known by my soul, whether I know or don't and that is a pretty reassuring thought if any.

I believe Karma is a metaphor of co-creation. What I truly desire I will receive.
Whether I am aware of what I am asking for or not.
There may be a delay in this 3-dimensional version of karmic cycle activity however it is still simply proving my existence is the result of my and the divine's shared will to go through this experience.

SO..

My question is. When I am asking my guides, my higher self, my 'angels' for help; Is this me giving up?
Does my universe then see me as 'needing' to put my power in an external force in order to gain my results? Does this mean I am dependent on others in order for me to feel my connection? My answers? my intuitions?

I get a lot of signs daily reminding me to stay on path and that I am in the right place at the right time (AS ARE WE ALL )
So I am learning to not doubt myself and things are smoothing out well. I imagine this is in preparation of the shift and my role but anyways..

How do I know if by submitting myself to the help and assistance of guides even if only for example
"I ask that my loved ones and ascended galactic family masters send love and healing to my sister during her pregnancy to encourage a safe and healthy arrival of my niece"
I know that my wish is being carried out simply by my intention and i know that my 'angels' are helping me. And I know that if my desires are harmless then there is no reason for it not to be fulfilled If I love and believe.

BUT

I also know that I have the power to do these things and send love and healing etc without the assistance of others and my guides/angels.

(the more I write, I am beginning to answer my own question but i'm going to keep going haha)

(while writing this my mum text me with an update re: my sister and her baby and the stage shes at. All good, no complications So I'm happier still to learn that.

Anyways besides the point. When I ask for my desires I think now I am asking for my guides to show me the way as all the intentions and thoughts although inspired; do still come from me as I make the choice to hold the momentum or even alter the momentum to the frequency that best feels right to coincide with my wishes.

I think now like RIGHT NOW I am realizing that I can ask for assitance on top of me sending out my own love using my own power and all I am asking for is extra; this does not mean I am lacking if i am asking for the powers of the unknown universe to assist me.

(definitely have answered my own question(s) ahah)

How could I ask for specifics if I don't know what the specifics are. I trust in the energies that surround me with love and opportunity. I feel like I am becoming a partnership with my universe and that in itself its one of the most excitable things I can think of.

I welcome all responses. I hope I have made sense, I feel like I have and even if I haven't this is generally my way of thinking and overall this is essentially how I go through thought processes whether out loud or not.

Much love
Peace out
Old 21-07-2017, 08:14 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

It's okay to ask, but you'll receive only what is helpful for your learning the life lesson you incarnated to learn, and experience. If you progress on that path, the "higher powers" won't mind fulfilling your wishes, if you don't progress on that path, you'll feel a negative feedback. So, don't worry about asking for help!

Mastering your emotions is a worthwhile goal, as is improving your reasoning capability.

Probably the best thing you could ask for is to learn what is your lesson for this life. You might not get an answer yet, if that would impede your learning that lesson now.

Long post .. I almost skipped it. :)
Old 21-07-2017, 10:29 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you this resonated with me so well. I do feel that this is the process of self illumating.

Funny enough that you would mention asking what my lesson is for this life because I actually remember asking this with all my heart and I will tell you my response I got.

I want to know what I am here for what I exist for. So my purpose is to go and find out what that is. I know that sounds silly and vague but the lessons are in the experience and the closer I get to becoming my true self the closer I am to learning my mission.

So far I know I am here to love, to heal myself and others, I am here to laugh! To laugh so much and make others laugh.

And so far I am really enjoying it ^_^

P.s. I really enjoy your signature quote by Sir Francis Bacon. I applaud thinkers like you
Old 21-07-2017, 10:46 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

I use self-hypnosis, but I trust other altered states of consciousness can be used as well to ask questions. The answers I get come into my mind instantaneously, sometimes before I complete formulating my question, are short (1-2 words), are striking in their clarity, brevity and completeness.
Old 21-07-2017, 10:59 PM
Pathfinder

I understand. I have sometimes sat down to mediate and after having cleared my thoughts to my focused intentions I am also usually met with substantial intuition telling me what I was looking to know/learn.

I would like to talk more about self-hypnosis if you have the time
Old 21-07-2017, 11:01 PM
Master
im tryn 2 us inses stik 2 gic me ansers gudes i am

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 24-07-2017, 01:55 AM
Experiencer
I love your questioning and I love your questioning/thought process even more!! I think you answered your own questions beautifully. I often wonder the same things and I agree and resonated with your reasoning. Makes a lot of sense. Well done, and thank you!
In terms of being more in control of your emotions, have you heard of mindfulness? Not so much about "controling" our emotions, but rather, being aware of them, noticing them, observing them with curiosity, instead of trying to change, control or push them away (as all emotions are valid... Our way of expressing our emotions is what needs to be "controlled" at times, rather).

By being mindful of our emotions, we don't get stuck in them and we can act instead of reacting. We waste much less energy by doing so (and I'd say the overall energy is more positive, if you ask me).
A metaphor: when people fall in quicksand, their natural reaction is to move and kick and try wiggling their way out as fast as they can. But when they try "fighting" the quicksand as such, they only manage to sink deeper in it. The trick is to slow down and simply "be" with the quicksand, to spread across it. That's how you get control :)