Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 17-07-2017, 01:43 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icrics
I also feel the pain and emotions of the other people, and I picked up their energy to my own body. Recently I finally managed to isolate and absorb those energies. It is really releasing not to carry all that load of bad feelings anymore and it's a comfortable feeling to see negative persons without body pressures.

These were things, what worked for me:
- I meditated, and tried to separate my own feelings from others.
- I accepted all the hard feelings and let them go.
- I made mentally my own safety area with heavy walls, what belongs to me where ever I go. This is an area where I decide about things and feelings. Other feelings are just for visitors if I let them come in. You can strengthen your area with friend. he/she tries to come into your area and you push him away. At the same time imagine your area with heavy absorbing walls. your buddy can use also words when trying to break in, but you say heavily against.
- Meditate a lot your heart and solar plexus chakras, to feel healing love and release current and past lifes bad feelings

You can do it
I tried making a safety area this morning before I went into work! It's so weird but as I get closer to the building after exiting my car the negativity builds more and more. Work is my difficult place...maybe because we have so many employees...and SO many of them are incredibly unhappy.
Old 17-07-2017, 01:45 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaceyA
I definitely do not think you are crazy; it appears that you are empathic. I experience this as well and have learned methods that work for me to protect myself and clear the energy that I pick up from others. I know it can be very draining and unsettling at times to feel the emotions and/or pain of other individuals, which makes it more important for you to protect yourself and draw boundaries. From your post, it appears that you have already had experiences with drawing boundaries in situations that you intuitively feel are not healthy energetically, which is good. There are great suggestions and ideas in the responses of this thread that address how to protect yourself energetically; however, you ultimately need to try different things and discover what works for you. For me, I found that if I am going into a situation or event where there will be many people, with varying emotions and energies, I imagine a white light of protection around me and, similar to what was mentioned above, I say something in my head before going into the situation relating to the energies and emotions of others not being allowed to infiltrate my own energy and not absorbing other's emotions or energy as well. If I feel that I am beginning to feel any negative emotions of someone I am near, I envision pushing that energy away from me. It may sound kind of strange, but has worked for me. I also have a nightly routine of clearning any energy that I may have acquired from someone else. While in the shower, I imagine that the water is "washing off" or clearing any unwanted energy acquired throughout the day. You can do something similar with meditation. I also use quartz crystal to ground my energy and remove any emotion that I know is not my own, as needed. I will hold the crystal, breathe, and set my intention.
What works for me or others may not work for you; however, my suggestion would be to try some of the techniques on this thread (or found through research) that feel right to you and see what sticks.
Best of luck,
Stacey :)
I found the clearing exercises extremely helpful before I went to sleep last night. I pictured the white light of protection this morning.

This thread has been incredibly helpful to me. I will be making the clearing exercises and meditations on the solar plexus/heart chakras and protection exercises part of my everyday routine. I am also going to check out the book suggested in the first reply.

Thanks for all the helpful feedback!
Old 08-08-2017, 09:37 AM
Pathfinder
Your not the only one dealing with this. there are plenty of us out here.