Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 08-07-2017, 07:37 PM
Newbie ;)

i NEED HEALING

urgently need a cure Black Magic, Curse, Malefic Energies, protection against Dark Energy Infliction, Paranormal Energy Conflicts & Protections shields.
I have been experience hardship and misfurtune in my life and i want to end it my self but if you can help me i will appreciate it so much.
My Name:Ayobami Adegbola
country Of Birth:Nigeria
city:Ibadan:
Date of Birth feb 09 1980
city of Birth:Ibadan
If you need my pics im gonna send it to you asap.
Old 12-07-2017, 12:01 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by aygbola
urgently need a cure Black Magic, Curse, Malefic Energies, protection against Dark Energy Infliction, Paranormal Energy Conflicts & Protections shields.
I have been experience hardship and misfurtune in my life and i want to end it my self but if you can help me i will appreciate it so much.
My Name:Ayobami Adegbola
country Of Birth:Nigeria
city:Ibadan:
Date of Birth feb 09 1980
city of Birth:Ibadan
If you need my pics im gonna send it to you asap.
Not sure if this will help but I was told that we are under the direct protection of our creator. We have to believe this totally.
No magic, spells or the such can harm the creator as he created all and his power is unchallengeable.
As he created us he will not allow any other power but his to have control over us.
You must mentally believe that this protection that you have is above all else. That is the right that he gave you. Nobody has the authority to take it away except your creator, and he has promised total protection. The condition is that you must believe this.
There is a psalm that goes something like this,
Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for thou (the creator) are with me and protecting me..
If you totally believe this then nothing, absolutely nothing, can harm you.
good luck
Old 12-07-2017, 11:04 AM
Ascender

Hello aygbola.
Like Scommstech, not sure if this will help. I don't have the experience of fear being used in the way you describe. However, when I am beset by fear and anxiety, I am aware that the stranglehold of fear is greatly reduced by compassionate interaction with other beings. Keeping the channel of compassion open and used even in what seems like small and inconsequential ways--a helping hand, encouragement, interest--and so on, seems to break the stranglehold.
As Stommstech has already said, good luck. Wishing you well. pete.x
Old 12-07-2017, 03:22 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by weareunity
Hello aygbola.
Like Scommstech, not sure if this will help. I don't have the experience of fear being used in the way you describe. However, when I am beset by fear and anxiety, I am aware that the stranglehold of fear is greatly reduced by compassionate interaction with other beings. Keeping the channel of compassion open and used even in what seems like small and inconsequential ways--a helping hand, encouragement, interest--and so on, seems to break the stranglehold.
As Stommstech has already said, good luck. Wishing you well. pete.x
Very good advice.