Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements > Old News

View Poll Results: Are You Happy With How SF Is Run?
Yes 14 93.33%
No 0 0%
Don't Know 0 0%
Don't Care 1 6.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 30-10-2006, 12:59 AM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
you're a patient soul K

LOL, sure? I'm an Aries you know!
Old 30-10-2006, 01:03 AM
Deactivated Account
you must be on the cusp i don't normally get on with aries, especially aries women but you're not one of those lol you're closer to taurus i reckon
Old 30-10-2006, 01:08 AM
kundalini

Uh uh, daisy, I'm Aries 100% but I definetely agree that there is a huge difference between the two genders of a star sign. Definetely. I have actually known myself to get on with Scorpios before although they do have eyes which seem to look right through you. It's something noticeable.

K.
Old 30-10-2006, 01:11 AM
Deactivated Account
lol at the eyes bit, not noticed it in fellow scorpios
Old 30-10-2006, 01:12 AM
Deactivated Account
it must just be females i erm.... clash with then lol
Old 30-10-2006, 01:16 AM
kundalini

Could be!

Kundalini.
Old 30-10-2006, 05:10 AM
Master
Kundalini, although I had that one issue with a decision you made I think you're doing a wonderful job!!! As others have said, there will always be people who will cause problems...and if the PM thing is really getting out of hand with certain people, you CAN take their PM privileges away. Not all boards have the PM system (which I find very annoying) but then they don't have to deal with PM wars either. Everything that's said is out in the open; if someone's causing trouble, it's there for everyone to see until a moderator deals with the situation. If we want to keep such privileges/conveniences, then we should only use them respectfully. On a board such as this I would expect a great deal more respect for each other than on other non-spiritual boards.

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 30-10-2006, 10:54 AM
rose

that's a shame daisy. i am an aries woman with a pisces rising. i get more hugs from my aries female friends. try hugging us. it works
Old 30-10-2006, 01:27 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by rose
that's a shame daisy. i am an aries woman with a pisces rising. i get more hugs from my aries female friends. try hugging us. it works

rose you must be the exception to the rule i luv you to bits we get on great and i should add most of the aries women i know are very negative aries'
Old 31-10-2006, 06:24 AM
rose

thankyou daisy. i love you too
Closed Thread