Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 12-01-2019, 03:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
This is what the new age says and you said that you know little bit about it.

I don't care if it's New Age or Old Age or Middle Age it's true.
Old 12-01-2019, 03:12 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
It wasn't me who said that, stop telling lies.....

Read Post 6 before you accuse me.

' Originally Posted by Zigzangle
Humans are the important ones not a god who in all probability doesn't exist.

I am so glad that gays can now marry and be accepted by most in the skin they are in. As I have said before it is possible Jesus was gay having a specific disciple, presumably male, whom he loved, according to the Bible.'

Is the above Post and Name mine?

You are deceitful SM and twist words according to your preference.

"Jesus was gay having a specific disciple, presumably male, whom he loved, according to the Bible."

These are your words.You do this intentionally and then you call me liar.

I asked you, were it says in the Bible such things?
Old 12-01-2019, 03:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes, this is non of my concern, but don't spread it like wildfire to the whole world, there are people who believe in God and they are called homophobic and many other names for stating their belief, of course, it is wrong to treat gay as inferior human beings, it's totally wrong.I don't know them personally but I studied this subject for a long time, I've seen testimonies from gays and transgenders coming back to God, there's a boy even in my country who believed he was gay and after realising what he has done, he returned back to God and found out that he was never gay.
So your exposure to gay people is this boy from your country, whom, ''returned back to God''. Your exposure relies on an already very biased case, and on other religious testimonies. It's very little to go by if you've ''studied'' the subject ''for a long time''. To study something also means to correct for bias.

As for ''homophobia''.. this is how Oxford dictionaries defines it: ''Having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against homosexual people.'' https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/homophobic

I think homophobia is quite common among the religious..
Old 12-01-2019, 03:18 PM
Master
Quote:
"Jesus was gay having a specific disciple, presumably male, whom he loved, according to the Bible."

These are your words.You do this intentionally and then you call me liar.

I asked you, were it says in the Bible such things?

This is the last time SM, I will report you to Moderators if you accuse me once more.

I have shown you the original Post No 6 which was written by Zz, NOT ME, I didn't mention it was written in the bible ok...

Don't bother replying but if you accuse me again I wll report you....
Old 12-01-2019, 03:29 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
' Jesus was gay having a specific disciple, presumably male, whom he loved, according to the Bible.
'

And according to King James.[/quote]

This is your post, you quoted zigzangle and agreed with her post, "And according to King James.".
Old 12-01-2019, 03:43 PM
Master
Quote:
'

And according to King James.

This is your post, you quoted zigzangle and agreed with her post, "And according to King James.".[/quote]

Yes according to King James who said,

You may be sure that I love the Earl of Buckingham more than anyone else, and more than you who are here assembled. I wish to speak in my own behalf and not to have it thought to be a defect, for Jesus Christ did the same, and therefore I cannot be blamed. Christ had John, and I have George.

King James not Sky....

King James the Monarchy not the King James bible.

I have warned you so make sure you read the Post properly. I didn't agree, I said ' according to King James who would agree with Zz he also said Jesus was Homosexual.

I will be ignoring you so don't expect anymore from me.
Old 12-01-2019, 03:59 PM
Suspended
Guide

Yes, sky123, but you do it without showing the other side of the story, why, why, sky123... Your are very clever at hiding meanings in your words, nice..... You don't see me writting words that I don't believe that they hold a tiny amount of truth... Everything I've said about King James is true because I show that there are things who approve what I say, I did the very same thing when I started this topic, I showed how the NIV took out Jesus and changed the meaning of many verses.... Yes, the monarch, the one who was behind the King James Bible, but not the one who wrote it, and if he wrote thing in the Bible, it does not make sense to keep those verses.

If I am wrong, I am glad to be set right, but only when the proof is obvious, like I had no idea about that company publishing the KJV and I found out the proof, once again, I thank you.
Old 12-01-2019, 05:55 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
2 Timothy 3:1-5 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Are we not living in these times? Nowadays, it's all about "ME, ME, ME", the "SELF".

"In August, Treasurer Scott Morrison warned that “Australia has a generation growing up expecting government handouts”.

Researchers have labelled this the “Me Generation”. Some even say we are facing a “me, me, me epidemic”." - https://theconversation.com/its-all-...d-chores-66134

"Millennials: The Me Me Me Generation" - http://time.com/247/millennials-the-...me-generation/

Just two sources.Now, the new age movement, the #metoo movement, the feminist movement, the lgbt movement and I can go and on and on promote the very same thing, it's all about me, I am the universe, I am the...and so on...

I think you're misconstruing the text at verbatim. There is a big difference between selfishness and self-love.

After all Jesus said he is in all people. John 21:15-18. That also includes you. So you're going to say yeah will this is "New Age" interpretation, but I will say this is older than the bible itself.

How can you claim to love Jesus (who is in other people) but deny that he's in you who is also worthy of love?

All the movements you listed are what love actualized looks like. Everything from the civil right movement to #Meto. It's easy to throw scripture and talk a good talk that you know what love is, but it's different when you see it in action.

So what's the difference between being self-absorbed and self-love?

Jesus said, "Do onto other's what you would have them do on to you". So he is using you as the subject on how to view other's in that same light as you view yourself. If you think yourself a wicked person unworthy of love, than guess what you will treat other's as you treat yourself.

Being self absorbed means you don't acknowledge the connection you have with other people and God. You only acknowledge yourself. Being self absorbed isolates the soul, but self-love acknowledges what the soul is.

Bottom line is empathy vs narcissism. Prove to me all those movements you listed promote narcissism.
Old 12-01-2019, 07:49 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulforce
I think you're misconstruing the text at verbatim. There is a big difference between selfishness and self-love.

After all Jesus said he is in all people. John 21:15-18. That also includes you. So you're going to say yeah will this is "New Age" interpretation, but I will say this is older than the bible itself.

How can you claim to love Jesus (who is in other people) but deny that he's in you who is also worthy of love?

All the movements you listed are what love actualized looks like. Everything from the civil right movement to #Meto. It's easy to throw scripture and talk a good talk that you know what love is, but it's different when you see it in action.

So what's the difference between being self-absorbed and self-love?

Jesus said, "Do onto other's what you would have them do on to you". So he is using you as the subject on how to view other's in that same light as you view yourself. If you think yourself a wicked person unworthy of love, than guess what you will treat other's as you treat yourself.

Being self absorbed means you don't acknowledge the connection you have with other people and God. You only acknowledge yourself. Being self absorbed isolates the soul, but self-love acknowledges what the soul is.

Bottom line is empathy vs narcissism. Prove to me all those movements you listed promote narcissism.

I don't know why some of you think that I've created this topic because I have some problems with my own self or something like that, I created it to show you that the Word of God, written 2000 years ago is fulfilled in our days.Look more and you will see that I created another topic where I show you how DC Comics mocks Jesus Christ, saying that the "Sun-man" is the real hero, come on, it's too obivous, but you can't see, sadly...

There's only one way for Jesus to merge with the man and that's through His Holy Spirit, we are only made in the image of God, that's it.Remember what Jesus told the pharisee, you are of the father, the devil ( John 8:44-45 )

It's all about God, not about me.
Old 12-01-2019, 09:16 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
I don't know why some of you think that I've created this topic because I have some problems with my own self or something like that, I created it to show you that the Word of God, written 2000 years ago is fulfilled in our days.Look more and you will see that I created another topic where I show you how DC Comics mocks Jesus Christ, saying that the "Sun-man" is the real hero, come on, it's too obivous, but you can't see, sadly...

There's only one way for Jesus to merge with the man and that's through His Holy Spirit, we are only made in the image of God, that's it.Remember what Jesus told the pharisee, you are of the father, the devil ( John 8:44-45 )

It's all about God, not about me.

And that's where you're wrong.