Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-01-2019, 07:51 PM
Master

thank you...
Old 13-01-2019, 10:30 AM
Experiencer
Yes it means it’s your real twin flame, if it happens whilst apart it’s the dreaded false twin
Old 30-01-2019, 11:23 AM
Deactivated Account
Hey...
I came here to report that I gave up...yep I gave uuuuupp
no not in a relationship but in making my TF awaken!!

So it's been a month and what has happened? I see no changes at least in 3D although theoretically, nobody lives a static life with no changes. That's like being dead I assume.
But our soul bond at 5D only got stronger and stronger while I observe no particular sign of spiritual awakening in 3D him (at least on the surface).

So I decided not to follow him on 3D anymore. I cleared all the links relating his team and the sport on the browsers (thanks to the collapse of the browser happened at the right time...) at least on the front page. I'm going to take advantage of the fact that I'm located at the back of the continent he's at, and the sports never being big in my country, so unless I try to access the internet (sports) news in the U.S. , I will not know what's going on in his 3D life.
I used to visit and interact with the fellow fans on the forums, but I declare here that I'm gone now without saying them goodbye... I was aware I needed to adjust my vibe in order to "have fun" watching him and his team play just like any other fans in an almost unpleasant manner, forcing myself to poke my nose into it when I am smelling something wrong in that world (if not him, that is). So, this is gonna be one of the liberation process for me...

I did a little excavation project a bit today storing a few pics and videos of him which I may show to my mom sooner or later. None of them are really for me and I will not do this anymore, even for "the good memories".
Those pics and videos don't include his info much in order to identify him. My parents must have been so worried about what's been really wrong with their daughter in her wonderland. Not gonna show it to my dad who's not into spiritualism but my mom has a certain interest in this area such as reincarnation, so she'll understand what I mean by soulmate.I felt I still have to convince her that he's not a ghost but someone who does exist and I wanted to introduce him anyway, just like a normal girl....I will tell her maybe she and my dad can directly see him in the heaven if God allows us to...

What I have realized last night when I was thinking of him was that I was indeed wrong....wrong in that I was asking more from God.
I'm aware he was given to me and all I needed to do was to appreciate that his soul is now here for me. Shame Shame Shame.

I'm now gonna use my body as a temple/shrine/church to host our souls to strengthen this divine relationship, which relates straight back to my faith in God. I meet my TF's soul every night and morning. I'm blessed and I'm going to be more simple in that my interests in this 3D will not go beyond food/clothing/shelter to sustain my body in this life. That 3D interest of mine which was defining what was desirable or not in this particular relationship never had any place in the 5D realm me and he are in in the first place. All I needed to do was to accept him at 5D and it took me sometime, that's all.

Thus begins my new path with his soul right beside me.
I'm not gonna look back...

I just wanted to thank people who's left a message for me and also anyone who's sharing their own unique experiences on this forum. I learned that comparison is almost useless at least for my case but reading certain comments did help me realize my own path. So thank you and hope we can continue to build positive stuff around us and in the heaven through these priceless experiences.

Old 30-01-2019, 08:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonLon

Thus begins my new path with his soul right beside me.
I'm not gonna look back...

I'm happy for you. The energy you have here is wonderful. Best of luck, see you around the forum!

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 31-01-2019, 02:00 AM
Deactivated Account
Realm Ki, thank you for your sweet message!
I also want to thank Matt. I believe this forum I found at the end of last year helped me find my new path. I'm really grateful for the blessings from the heaven.