Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements > Old News

Closed Thread

Old 16-09-2006, 09:31 PM
Administrator
Arrow More New Forums!

I've just added some more new forums:

Religions & Faiths:
Islam
Wicca
Paganism

Lifestyle
Vegan & Vegetarianism
Exercise
Yoga

Have fun!
...Sigh...
Mortality is as fragile as a Rose.
(From a note found on an Altar next to a single red Rose, signed by "The Goth Bride")
Love is the most important thing in the world...
http://www.devolution.co.uk | http://www.mattwarne.com | http://www.voluptas.info
Old 16-09-2006, 09:55 PM
kundalini

Hi devolution,

This is excellent! A few weeks back I was discussing in a thread about how important it is that people do not neglect their physicality and diet etc. whilst commiting themselves to their psychic and spiritual practices!

On an additional note, the extra forums provided for the other religions will allow for more diversity and discussion.

This is great, thanks for providing these forums, devolution.

Kundalini.
Old 16-09-2006, 10:51 PM
Deactivated Account
hello has spiritualism been added too please i think you aked about that didn't you K?
Old 16-09-2006, 11:21 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
hello has spiritualism been added too please i think you aked about that didn't you K?

Hi daisy,

I don't recall asking about a spiritualist forum but it seems one has now been created. Thanks devolution. I would say that a forum such as that is more in line with mine and daisy's beliefs as well as with other members!

Kundalini.
Old 16-09-2006, 11:34 PM
Deactivated Account
yeah thank you, it's certainly more up my street and i should imagine a fair few others too xxx
Closed Thread