Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 31-12-2018, 06:42 AM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 Looking for a spiritual experience

Hi all! This is my first post on here and I hope I'm doing it right. A friend and I who are both beginning to explore spirituality (we both believe in god) want to have a spiritual experience. I have had plenty but it would be her first time. I'm thinking we could pray and listen but I'm stuck on what else we could do. Any suggestions for things to do? We're both pretty open!
Old 31-12-2018, 10:55 AM
Master

Welcome, Victoria.

Your question is pretty broad. And what do you mean by "having a spiritual experience"? You will probably find that there are lots of people here following different paths who will offer you various ideas.

Spiritual experiences seldom come on demand. And yet every moment can be a spiritual experience.

So all I can suggest is be still, be present, be silent, be open. Rest in your centre, rest in your heart. All that you seek is within you right now.

In the end, we are all seeking our own Self.

Peace.
Old 02-01-2019, 12:13 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi, Victoria. I'm a newbie here also, but have been having a spiritual experience for about 15 years now.

You and your friend (same age?) are still very young. As far as I know, many people mature mentally around at the age of 24 and that's about when I was invited to the other dimensions. But I'd been extremely active till that age with lots of challenging spirit.(hey i don't do that anymore and I'm old now lol) I've studied abroad at your age (it was indeed tough.)

I'd also been pretty much a lone wolf and have found myself having a handful of soulmates later only to realize I'm actually capable of enjoying deep friendship with others. I didn't sacrifice myself for a friendship so that was almost a miracle. I'm still such a freedom lover though. I did have a good guy friend who I didn't care how much older than I was so mingle with various age group, too, not just the ones you feel comfortable with just because they are similar to you.

So experience a lot of stuff, anything you are interested in, don't be afraid to get hurt/hated/be alone because you are different (remember I was a lone wolf and I may still be sorry my friends). Explore freedom also.
I've met my soulmates in the areas I'm interested in (arts, music, etc.) so it's always clever to follow your heart,

I agree with what iamthat is saying above 100%.
I wasn't expecting anything special to happen to myself.
You don't necessarily need to focus only on what you or others label as spiritual IMO.

Love with open heart, too!

Best of luck to you two on your spiritual journey!!