Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 22-11-2018, 07:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Involuntary Incomplete Astral Projections

Hey everybody! I'm new here so that means I don't really know many things about astral projection but I'll try to be as understandable as possible.
The last three days I am involuntary trying to have an astral projection. I get the vibrations very easily which completely scared and terrified me when it first started happening and sometimes I have an extreme strong and rapid heartbeat. Other times (the most recent ones) I felt like I was floating or leaving my body and another time I felt my hand float on its own although my physical body was completely still. Everytime I try to sleep I tell myself that I don't want to astral project ,because it's kinda scary and I don't really think I'm ready for it, but the vibrations , sometimes the rapid heartbeat and the feeling of floating still happen without even wanting to.
Is there any possible way to stop astral projection and if so how? These last few days I don't get much sleep and it has really tired me out.

Sorry for any grammatical or syntactic mistake, English is not my first language.

I forgot to mention that I chicken out and wake up when I'm feeling like I'm floating. I'm kind of getting used to it and not panicking as much as before but all I want is to have a normal sleep.
Old 23-11-2018, 03:49 AM
Master

Most people want to astral project and can't ... :)

What's happening to you is an example of the "law of attraction' at work: you attract, and it's happening to you what you fear, not what you consciously want and command.

There is no risk in astral projection. If you relax, and lose your fear, your involuntary projections will stop.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 23-11-2018, 05:22 AM
Newbie ;)

That's what I read everywhere on the internet regarding this issue. I tried again to sleep and I didn't feel so panicked as before and I could actually control my floating hand. It was quite amazing. If this happens to me again I'll try and detach my astral body from my physical. Can I have a normal sleep though? Or from now on everytime I go to sleep it will be an astral projection?
Old 13-12-2018, 09:18 AM
Seeker

double post
Old 13-12-2018, 09:20 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan

What's happening to you is an example of the "law of attraction' at work: you attract, and it's happening to you what you fear, not what you consciously want and command.

Exactly, as I said in a previous thread, negatives don't work so you saying to yourself ''I don't want to Astral Project'' your mind focuses on it still. It's like saying ''Don't think of a white elephant'' - You instantly think of it.

Also try to notice what has changed in your life for you, that you started to project, or have you had this happen all your life?
Maybe lack of sleep, or irregular sleep patterns, big stress in waking life usually triggers A.P. as well. It's basically extreme dissociation. And your sleep disrupted (usually due to unresolved stress or low emotions) that triggers wakefulness when you're supposed to be sleeping.(Sleep paralysis- then A.P.)

Usually it subsides after a while, so you will get sleep lol.
Old 13-12-2018, 12:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you! Now it doesn't come as often as before and I have certain sleeping hours so that I don't mess my sleeping schedule again. It was propably caused by lack of sleep as you said. Although it has subsided a lot, if I focus on having astral projection I can actually go immediately or after 10-15 minutes to the vibration stage. I'm more relaxed now and not as afraid as before. I plan on exploring at Christmas break when I have time.
Old 13-12-2018, 12:39 PM
Seeker

That's good to hear!
Make sure you tell us about your experiences later on :).