Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-03-2013, 01:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
Your personal expereince when shared freely just is...but sometimes others want to challenge it to find some connection in themselves that is already in conflict in the reaching......they wish to remember too!!

I find this to be quite ironic considering that this thread started witht someone wishing their 'personal' expereince on everyone as if it is more than personal. As if it is the truth.

It's all personal. there is no looking at a grain of sand any other way than how you personally percieve it. The grain is empty otherwise. That's what is.

To suggest otherwise is to create confusion
Old 13-03-2013, 01:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
I find this to be quite ironic considering that this thread started witht someone wishing their 'personal' expereince on everyone as if it is more than personal. As if it is the truth.

It's all personal. there is no looking at a grain of sand any other way than how you personally percieve it. The grain is empty otherwise. That's what is.

To suggest otherwise is to create confusion
You have it all wrong, there is no one wishing their personal experience onto others, my experience is my experience, but all Self-Realized experiences are that, experiences, this is the remembrance, now do you remember ?.
Old 13-03-2013, 01:22 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes of course, we all should ask questions, but for myself I can only answer from my own experience, and that is all I will ever share.

And sometimes that sharing of your own expereinces provides pieces of puzzles for others to remember their own..even if they havent walked through the expereince yet...it opens awarness!
Old 13-03-2013, 01:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
No, but first I would have to feel the "need" to believe in something
to answer your question
Now, to give your question it's due...
Hmm, I believe the Sun will rise tomorrow, do I 'need" to believe in that?
I guess maybe, it's weird to think about , I'm here now and happy...no,
I don't "need" to believe in that.....ok, I need to believe a chair will be sturdy when I sit in it.
That is a need I have.
But you're referring to a metaphysical, spiritiual, supernatural thing?
I don't need to believe in anything.
And I'm too self centered anymore to "want everyone" to know anything....last year I cared...
Now I just have moments of bursting with excitement and blurting out how
I got so happy....but I don't really "want" anyone to get it any more...not really...
bec it will happen when it happens...or not.

Well if not then I guess my post meant nothing to you. There is no giving it due if you have never believed something and then seen otherwise. i didn't say it had to be a need, that was an example. It could just be ignorance seen for what it was.
Oh well..............
Old 13-03-2013, 01:25 AM
silent whisper

James like some others here your issue is that you have this ingrained issue about people projecting their stuff onto you...do you see?

And what happens is that often you end up being the one projecting the very thing you are against...in YOURSELF..

Just thought I would share that knowing, through my own expereince of this space..that I have walked through to know to share this...even though you may think I am projecting it at you as my experience...it is my expereince and the knowing byond the issue that I have walked through..lol!! oh boy that was a mouthful
Old 13-03-2013, 01:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
And sometimes that sharing of your own expereinces provides pieces of puzzles for others to remember their own..even if they havent walked through the expereince yet...it opens awarness!
Yep, exactly, that how I see it also.
silent whisper

When we let go into the fullness of others sharing we let go....and we feel all our resistance at the deeper level beyond the mind...and we find clarity...and we breath anew.
Master
Quote:
You have it all wrong, there is no one wishing their personal experience onto others, my experience is my experience, but all Self-Realized experiences are that, experiences, this is the remembrance, now do you remember ?.

The experience of remembering who you are is an experience and it is one that you are wishing onto others by starting this thread.
In doing so you have made it into something more than a personal experience in your life.
Can you see that?
Quagmire

Quote:
Yes and they are beautiful ways of see that which IS, I love the way Gnostic's explain their inner Being, or the true God, i also feel that this was the way the story of Jesus was suppose to go, but got hijacked by the literal minded, and so we have what we call the bible.

yes there is no name for this God, or Oneness, anything we call it isn't what IS, but still we are here talking about it, on the level of self-Realization there is no need to talk about it, it just IS. But still there are those who cannot realize this without the mind, these are who we need to use pointers. One isn't better than the other, both are where the other is, its simply the mind that makes the so called difference. Sorry i didn't grasp what you were saying before.

I have also spend my time pushing buttons in the mind you do not have with my belief that though there is the all flowing together Oneness we cannot describe, I also see it in this world some describe as dual and/or multidimensional. I just simply do not buy that it is separate beyond the fact that we as individuals choose it to be. It might just be me who can ascribe to the Empath label and feel energies and emotions originating elsewhere than my mind-body as if they were my own.

But yes the Gnostic has a beautiful way of looking at it all. I love their point on how this world is as it is because of the creator; and if we are honest with each other are we not all creators. I am quite sure it is not "god" who created the laws in my country or the badly produced food and so on

As far as I understand the Gnostic ruled Christianity until the bible was made. But then again I do not really know that much *crosses fingers and hopes no Christians heard that and reports me to the god for x amount of eternities in hell*
Old 13-03-2013, 01:28 AM
silent whisper

This is beyond..this is the heart of it James..take care time to eat now..:)