Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 19-06-2011, 03:26 AM
iolite

faith..

Are you taking any mineral supplements? A good chelated multi-mineral that has a 1:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium might be helpful for your heart palps, as well as cutting back or eliminating caffeine.
Old 19-06-2011, 03:14 PM
Experiencer

Hi Faith83,

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith83
Does anyone know what it means if you have a reading done and they pick up on green heart energy?

Could it mean that its something that I need to work on? Also, I get random papiltations here and there. Doctors can't find anything wrong. Could that be connected?
I will give you advice as a spiritual medium, Solist Mystic, and also as a lay nutritionist.

First off, green is the traditional color of the heart chakra. But it could also mean that you are in a state of growth, as the outer fringes of the aura become light green when a person is evolving. We can increase this development through selfless service, striving to live by The Golden Rule, and most importantly: by using Heart Chakra Radiance (HCR) every single day.

http://69.175.29.26/~thesoci4/HeartC...eExplained.pdf

Secondly, minor heart palpitations are just that, minor. Digestive issues, stress, etc., can also cause that to happen.

If you want to really take care of your heart, invest in the following supplements:

Brazilian Coral Calcium. Google it. It is the most potent calcium supplement in existence. In addition to the being the main mineral in the body, calcium is what is also used to regulate the heart beat.

EPA from Nordic Naturals. Probably the most important supplement on the planet for heart health. People who have had heart attacks benefit immediately from taking this.

Vitamin E. Start with 100 international units a day and slowly increase the dosage to 800 IU's a day over a period of weeks, if not months. If you take too much too soon it will cause dizziness. It naturally lowers the blood pressure, helps one relax, and is good for the heart. As we age, our blood pressure naturally rises. This counteracts that.

Vitamin D3. It boosts the immune system and also helps heart health. Get yourself a 5,000 IU bottle of gelcaps and take one a day. It also is a safe alternative to flu vaccinations and all other kinds of vaccinations which have been shown to do more damage than good. There have been situations whereby childen had seizures from their vaccinations. They also contain harmful chemicals. (I also got fibromyalgia in my left arm from a TDAP vaccination, which took me months to overcome.) Take D3 daily and you will never have to get a flu shot again. There was a study conducted at a hospital. Doctors and nurses were surrounded by patients with influenza. They took 2,000 IU of Vitamin D a day (D3 is more potent) and all of them avoided getting sick with the flu.

I'm not sure about the legality of listing the sites that sell these. So if you want specific links, which I have in abundance, simply send me a private message and I will provide them for you.

Namaste
Old 20-06-2011, 11:48 PM
faith83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
I too like Medium has, I have mitral valve prolapse so yes I have palpitations have you had any intense heart exams such as at least a stress test or anything like that? how is your heart doing?
Spiritlite.

I haven't had any furthur testing done. I just get sick of doctors testing me and looking at me like im crazy because they don't hear or see anything. I've a two ekgs done but I also haven't had any pap since july of last year.
Old 20-06-2011, 11:50 PM
faith83

Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
faith..

Are you taking any mineral supplements? A good chelated multi-mineral that has a 1:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium might be helpful for your heart palps, as well as cutting back or eliminating caffeine.

I'm learning about the supplements now. I haven't heard about them until nowi have cut down on the caffeine.
Old 20-06-2011, 11:55 PM
faith83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
Hi Faith83,

I will give you advice as a spiritual medium, Solist Mystic, and also as a lay nutritionist.

First off, green is the traditional color of the heart chakra. But it could also mean that you are in a state of growth, as the outer fringes of the aura become light green when a person is evolving. We can increase this development through selfless service, striving to live by The Golden Rule, and most importantly: by using Heart Chakra Radiance (HCR) every single day.

http://69.175.29.26/~thesoci4/HeartC...eExplained.pdf

Secondly, minor heart palpitations are just that, minor. Digestive issues, stress, etc., can also cause that to happen.

If you want to really take care of your heart, invest in the following supplements:

Brazilian Coral Calcium. Google it. It is the most potent calcium supplement in existence. In addition to the being the main mineral in the body, calcium is what is also used to regulate the heart beat.

EPA from Nordic Naturals. Probably the most important supplement on the planet for heart health. People who have had heart attacks benefit immediately from taking this.

Vitamin E. Start with 100 international units a day and slowly increase the dosage to 800 IU's a day over a period of weeks, if not months. If you take too much too soon it will cause dizziness. It naturally lowers the blood pressure, helps one relax, and is good for the heart. As we age, our blood pressure naturally rises. This counteracts that.

Vitamin D3. It boosts the immune system and also helps heart health. Get yourself a 5,000 IU bottle of gelcaps and take one a day. It also is a safe alternative to flu vaccinations and all other kinds of vaccinations which have been shown to do more damage than good. There have been situations whereby childen had seizures from their vaccinations. They also contain harmful chemicals. (I also got fibromyalgia in my left arm from a TDAP vaccination, which took me months to overcome.) Take D3 daily and you will never have to get a flu shot again. There was a study conducted at a hospital. Doctors and nurses were surrounded by patients with influenza. They took 2,000 IU of Vitamin D a day (D3 is more potent) and all of them avoided getting sick with the flu.

I'm not sure about the legality of listing the sites that sell these. So if you want specific links, which I have in abundance, simply send me a private message and I will provide them for you.

Namaste

Thank You. Very informative. As far as the spiritual aspect I am absolutely in the process of spiritual growth. Probably been for a awhile but only lately have I been really aware of it.

I will keep in mind all the advice I've received as far as the supplements. I rather do that than medicine.
Thank you again
Old 22-06-2011, 10:04 PM
gatman

hmm could be someones thinking about you?
Old 22-06-2011, 10:49 PM
Experiencer

Hi Faith83

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith83
Thank You. Very informative. As far as the spiritual aspect I am absolutely in the process of spiritual growth. Probably been for a awhile but only lately have I been really aware of it.

I will keep in mind all the advice I've received as far as the supplements. I rather do that than medicine.
Thank you again
You're most welcome.

If there is anything else I can do for you or if you would like to address specific questions about this or related, feel free to send me a private message.

Namaste