Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 05-04-2015, 02:29 PM
Knower

heart chakra?

Hello,

i have posted elsewhere. I feel like pins and needles in my heart. A void in my stomach. Pretty much 24 hours a day when I do not see my TF.

What can this be? anything that could ease the pain?

also, I specify it is not my imagination. I feel it PHYSICALLY. why is this? Entering the 4th day without seeing TF and gets worse (i normally see him everyday even for just little time).
thank you
Old 05-04-2015, 03:22 PM
Deactivated Account

Just to build off a little more what I wrote in the other thread, if the void in your stomach is higher abdominal then it would be solar plexus chakra, if it's lower abdominal then it would be sacral chakra.

The void in your stomach I would say is actually a good thing because it means the center of the chakra is clear. But you are just very sensitive to it right now, which is something I am also highly sensitive to. Many people think chakras are imaginary things and that energy is imaginary but when activated it affects your entire body and you do feel it physically. Yesterday for example I felt like my lower abdominal wanted to rip open from negative blockages being squeezed out, I also often feel sick and have difficulty breathing when my solar plexus is releasing negative energy. I have actually even been sick (vomited) multiple occasions when going through a solar plexus clearing. This stuff is not imaginary, it's very real.

The first thing to ease the pain would be to stay grounded. That will channel any excess energy into the earth to be neutralised. You can find articles online how to do that if you don't already know.
Old 05-04-2015, 03:29 PM
Knower

:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Just to build off a little more what I wrote in the other thread, if the void in your stomach is higher abdominal then it would be solar plexus chakra, if it's lower abdominal then it would be sacral chakra.

The void in your stomach I would say is actually a good thing because it means the center of the chakra is clear. But you are just very sensitive to it right now, which is something I am also highly sensitive to. Many people think chakras are imaginary things and that energy is imaginary but when activated it affects your entire body and you do feel it physically. Yesterday for example I felt like my lower abdominal wanted to rip open from negative blockages being squeezed out, I also often feel sick and have difficulty breathing when my solar plexus is releasing negative energy. I have actually even been sick (vomited) multiple occasions when going through a solar plexus clearing. This stuff is not imaginary, it's very real.

The first thing to ease the pain would be to stay grounded. That will channel any excess energy into the earth to be neutralised. You can find articles online how to do that if you don't already know.

Scarlett, you are everywhere

yes, from your description, this would be the solar plexus as I am having difficulty breathing. I find that concentrating on taking deep breaths eases the discomfort.

I am glad you say i am discharging negative energy and not being attacked by negative one!!!

yes. doing all i can to stay grounded. been out in the woods, now back to study but really, the heart one is really really uncomfortable.

love,
Old 05-04-2015, 03:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Yep.

Are you experiencing anxiety? That could be creating the void feeling too. Or that maybe you are just experiencing a lack of positive in there... could be anything...

Only you will really know. To help with the breathing though I recommend learning the 'Kundalini Breath of Fire', it's a yogic breathing technique, it's basically just really fast deep breathing but there is a method so I'd suggest to check that out. Actually I will link to you a good video for it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V86Xao9bcRI

As for the heart, it's all about learning to love yourself. So if you have anything blocking you off from that then you will feel it as pain like the pins and needles you were talking about. I never had heart pain myself but my twin had stated that he felt like his chest was being crushed when I left him. So all those types of symptoms are a lack of self-love, basically believing that you are unlovable and you need someone else to fill that gap for you because you don't believe you are good enough to give it to yourself.
Old 05-04-2015, 10:33 PM
Suspended

There are probably strong etheric chords going from you to twin and there will have been a lot of energy exchanges going on - at all the chakras you mention. Since you haven't seen him for 4 days, perhaps something might be happening at his end which is preventing you from feeling his energy (possibly a side-effect is pins and needles at the heart-centre). He could be pre-occupied with something or he might be rejecting you for some reason and thus blocking the exchange..
Old 06-04-2015, 08:27 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by durgaa
There are probably strong etheric chords going from you to twin and there will have been a lot of energy exchanges going on - at all the chakras you mention. Since you haven't seen him for 4 days, perhaps something might be happening at his end which is preventing you from feeling his energy (possibly a side-effect is pins and needles at the heart-centre). He could be pre-occupied with something or he might be rejecting you for some reason and thus blocking the exchange..

hi durgaa, again you could be right. I was thinking about this this morning. He suffers from anxiety and depression (among other things) and yes, he is running from me as I have …. expressed myself very clearly about my feelings. It is very possible that reading my words triggered him into anxiety and panic.

Also scarlett was mentioning anxiety. Me I am NOT an anxious person so this feeling is definitely not mine.

What could I do to help him go through it?

PS. I have dreamt of him telling me to continue pursuing him even if he says no
Old 07-04-2015, 02:08 PM
rorynewman

Qi Gong

Hey,

Try Qi Gong Meditation, its great! it'll alleviate body stress through energy mediation.
Old 15-04-2015, 02:36 PM
ministrywr

Unknown to almost the entire population, it is an entity poking u. U don't have to believe, cuz it's minor in ur case. It hates love between couples...and only stabs human. If it's sex, it won't disturb u. This entity is often accompanied by others. Their names begin with D. and S. Guess u know.
Old 15-04-2015, 07:22 PM
Suspended