Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-03-2012, 05:41 PM
Experiencer
spirits religion

hi every1 just wondering if anyone had some1 they knew in the spirit world and if they still had the same religion in the afterlife did dieing alter there perception?

i personally beleive we do carry our beleifs into the next life thinking it would be interesting to find if they all find themselves to be right in there beleifs any comments welcome

life is like having baths
the longer your in it the wrinklier you get
Old 11-03-2012, 08:46 PM
Ascender
Those with strongly held (even dogmatic) religious beliefs tend to group together on the astral, in "areas" called "religious territories". Of course, these words are not be taken as referring to real "areas", just conceptual ones. To avoid religious conflict on the astral (just remember how bad it was/is on the earth!), such areas are entirely separate.

Those who are more broad-minded usually find it easier to settle into the astral, as one needs to be open-minded to fully appreciate the wondrous variety of the universe.
Old 11-03-2012, 08:58 PM
walkingbacktogeorgia

I think with certain religions who refuse a belief of reincarnation or a universalist view of things tend to find that things are not as black and white as they thought they were while on the earth plane. I had a friend who believed in reincarnation and her father did not. While he was on the earth plane the two would debate over the topic often. When he passed, he came to her and told her "You can say I told you so now." She found great comfort and humor in it. I do think that we take some of our personal views and beliefs with us because our personalities don't change once we are in spirit form. I do however, believe that we find out things are much different. In many cases, spirits find out there is more out there than they every believed in their human life.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:29 PM
Administrator

In my opinion everybody that ridiculed me when they were here didnt believe in me etc, are now having to eat their words for they can see there is a spirit world, my dad included ,he wasnt religeous at all but he didnt believe in spirit either, the names i was called insane .mad speaker o the dead the list goes on,
but it means nothing to me anymore i know what i am and where ill go when its my time, i will go to the great spirit,

Namaste
Old 14-03-2012, 04:35 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyme2
hi every1 just wondering if anyone had some1 they knew in the spirit world and if they still had the same religion in the afterlife did dieing alter there perception?

i personally beleive we do carry our beleifs into the next life thinking it would be interesting to find if they all find themselves to be right in there beleifs any comments welcome

i dont think their beliefs are what we know as religion.. Spiritual but, not a title like christian, buddhist etc.... no title or category like that.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 30-03-2012, 06:37 PM
Experiencer
thank you all for replying i posted this in a few different places i found that people seem to get spirits through in ways that compliment there beleif systems already maybe so its less of a shock for them or not to tip the scale so to speak for people who dont follow a religion seem to get alot of different but not strongly religious people through as in you would be able to tell it was a monk but that fact would seem unimportant

i think in my conclution that spirit would have us choose our own way in life but thats my opinion hope it got u thinking and thanks again

life is like having baths
the longer your in it the wrinklier you get
Old 30-03-2012, 11:06 PM
wisdom

Dear onlyme2
Knower,

I work with the spirit world and no to religion it doesn't matter on the otherside the only thing that happens when we go to the light through to the otherside is our life review it,s all there in front of us no judgement.

religion is manmade to control the people through fear.

Love Valerie
Old 30-03-2012, 11:09 PM
Master

Sigh. A life review? Talk about having to expect bad things on the other side!
Old 31-03-2012, 12:14 AM
wisdom

Dear White Warrior,

No precious to expect bad things on the other side a huge NO, a life review is
a flashing picture of feelings, emotions, and all that stuff that locks us in this life,now were on the otherside no more dualality just looking back with love, saying oh that's why that happened, wow ALL I HAD TO DO WAS LET GO AND LOVE, NO JUDGEMENT,

Love Valerie
Old 31-03-2012, 09:52 AM
Master

The only 'religion' on the other side is Universal Love - something we all ought to be practising on this side!

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com