Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-03-2012, 09:21 AM
Ascender
Thank you all of you for your time, especially Astral Explorer. Got to know many things from you guys.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:54 AM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
Can you do anything through astral travel that's verifiable in the physical world?

yes I believe so.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 08-03-2012, 12:24 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
yes I believe so.
What can you do?
Interested in winning my 4000 rupees challenge?
Old 08-03-2012, 12:33 PM
Toolite

Quote:
What can you do?
Interested in winning my 4000 rupees challenge? If not then OK I get that astral plane is different from the physical plane.

what is a 4000 rupees challenge?

Old 08-03-2012, 12:40 PM
Toolite

In my opinion, astral projection is nothing less than travelling in spirit.. I believe that the gift is not mine because I can not will it to do whatever whenever..but, I can ask and if spirit wants me to know I will be told..

Old 08-03-2012, 12:40 PM
Ascender
I can pay an astral traveler 4000 rupees through online money transfer if s/he astral travels to my room. I'll paste an A4 size paper below my room's tubelight, that paper will have a 3-6 digits number printed in a very big font size. Astral travel to my room, read that no., tell me the no. and if it's correct then I'll transfer 4000 rupees to your account. Interested?
Old 08-03-2012, 01:03 PM
Toolite

Quote:
I can pay an astral traveler 4000 rupees through online money transfer if s/he astral travels to my room. I'll paste an A4 size paper below my room's tubelight, that paper will have a 3-6 digits number printed in a very big font size. Astral travel to my room, read that no., tell me the no. and if it's correct then I'll transfer 4000 rupees to your account. Interested?

i dont know if the rupees are important.. i will try tonite.. and tell you in the morning.

Old 08-03-2012, 05:38 PM
Ascender
Thanks! There are 3 tubelights in my room, the number is pasted below all three of them. Even if the amount I am offering is not important for you, I'll still pay you Rs. 4000 if you are successful.
Old 08-03-2012, 08:45 PM
Master
I thought I already answered this question? Nobody is going to be able to travel to your room for 2 reasons. You are not in the physical plane when you Astral travel. Two nobody knows where your room is, what your room looks like, or any of the details. Your expectations are delusional.

Also 4,000 rupees are worth a whole 80 dollars. Jesus was betrayed for more money than that. If you are trying to prove something with money at least offer something more than chump change. But I know for a fact nobody will ever prove that they can travel to your room. The only person that can prove to you that Astral Projection is real, is your own self.
Old 09-03-2012, 07:22 AM
Master

If I could prove it I would not take your money. I do not like taking other people's money when I think it is not right to take it. My mother believes you cannot prove ap. I have heard of experiments of people trying to prove ap but they were not successful. It is not that easy. One time I walked or flew down the stairs of my house only to find I was in a different house. I think someone would have to know who you were for them to be able to ap to your home. I do not think, I could be wrong, that anyone here is really good at ap. That I mean, to only see what is real and to ap every night. I agree with Astral Explorer, the only way to prove it is to prove it to yourself. My husband does not believe in ap. He has been wanting me to prove it to him for years but I am not able to. I am not good enough at ap. I can ap. When you are out of your body there are a lot of things you can do. I think why waste my time when I could be doing something magnificent. I am not out a lot. To be out of your body is precious and I do not want to waste it. If I was out every night that might be different. Getting back to my husband, I wish my husband would try to ap himself but he will not. He thinks it is a waste of time trying to prove something that does not exist.