Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-03-2012, 02:58 PM
Ascender
@Astral-travelers: Why don't you help in locating criminals / terrorists?

Astral travelers, why aren't you fully using your ability? I've read that after you project out of your body, you just think of some place and you automatically reach there. Why not think of a wanted person, so that you automatically reach there; then you can inspect the location, wake up and inform police?

Or why not beat the challenges listed at this link: skepdic.com/randi.html
Old 06-03-2012, 03:23 PM
b3yond33

Actually, I've spent hours and hours trying to remember a person/murderer's name or a location and every time I'm OOB, I can't remember. I can remember any other goal but not one that has to do with locating a killer or finding out their name or whatever. Isn't that weird? It's like something or someone is preventing me from solving a crime or whatever. I don't know, maybe it's just a coincidence.

By the way, the link doesn't work. Where are the challenges that you are talking about? I probably saw or read them in the past on another website or something but it's still interesting.
Old 06-03-2012, 03:50 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
Astral travelers, why aren't you fully using your ability? I've read that after you project out of your body, you just think of some place and you automatically reach there. Why not think of a wanted person, so that you automatically reach there; then you can inspect the location, wake up and inform police?

Or why not beat the challenges listed at this link: skepdic.com/randi.html

I would like to help if Spirit tells me about that individual but, I fear people.. You can help them but, will they bite you later.. I live a simple life..lol.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 06-03-2012, 08:49 PM
Master
Well it's obvious you don't know much about Astral Projection. Astral Projection is not a tool for you to use for any physical benefit. Some healers have the ability of helping people physically but that is done for the benefit of others and not for selfish reasons. I am assuming by saying finding a criminal you mean so that the Astral Projector could cash in on the ransom money. That right there is practically impossible, if you use any psychic ability to gain money or anything selfish chances are the ability will not work for you. Or you could lose the ability all together.

Secondly when you are Astral Projecting your thoughts can easily manifest in the astral. So by thinking about some criminal you want to find you could easily create a thoughtless replicate drone of the criminal who will be standing there with you in the astral. The problem is that would not tell you where he is, nor would it benefit anyone or anything. It would just be a creation of your thoughts and nothing more.

Fully using your ability to astral travel would be projecting to grow spiritually. That's what astral projection is simply for, not finding criminals. Why didn't the psychics the CIA have working for them find Bin Ladin? Or why doesn't Michael Jordan jump up and give God a high five? Or why doesn't Steven Hawking find a cure for sclerosis?

Just because someone has the ability to do something, doesn't mean it is possible or that they should go and do it. Your question is rather shallow.
Old 07-03-2012, 06:27 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by b3yond33
Actually, I've spent hours and hours trying to remember a person/murderer's name or a location and every time I'm OOB, I can't remember. I can remember any other goal but not one that has to do with locating a killer or finding out their name or whatever. Isn't that weird? It's like something or someone is preventing me from solving a crime or whatever. I don't know, maybe it's just a coincidence.

By the way, the link doesn't work. Where are the challenges that you are talking about? I probably saw or read them in the past on another website or something but it's still interesting.
It's nice to see that you are trying to creatively use your ability. Okay if you are not able to do this specific thing, then have you tried to verify things you see in your astral travel? Like you can pick up a random playing card out of a deck, place it somewhere, see it during astral travel and then verify it in morning? Or astral travel to a friend's house and then call him/her in morning to verify what you saw? If verifications are successful then you can earn a lot of money, if they are not then maybe you just dream and don't actually astral travel. The challenges I'm talking about is one way of earning money. Just copy and paste the link.

Even I can pay an astral traveler 4000 rupees through online money transfer if s/he astral travels to my room. Ask me the details if you are interested. --Most probably I'll paste an A4 size paper below my room's tubelight, that paper will have a 3-6 digits number printed in a very big font size. Astral travel to my room, read that no., tell me the no. and if it's correct then I'll transfer 4000 rupees to your account.

I am into mathematical research. I've read that people astral travel to heaven and read Aakashic records. If anyone can read the Akashic records for a particular formula then I'm willing to pay him/her in exchange of that formula. Ask me the details if you are interested.
Old 07-03-2012, 06:28 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
I would like to help if Spirit tells me about that individual but, I fear people.. You can help them but, will they bite you later.. I live a simple life..lol.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Can you do anything through astral travel that's verifiable in the physical world?
Old 07-03-2012, 06:31 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
if you use any psychic ability to gain money or anything selfish chances are the ability will not work for you. Or you could lose the ability all together.
How do you know this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Fully using your ability to astral travel would be projecting to grow spiritually.
Isn't this selfish? "to grow (yourself) spiritually"

Can you do anything through astral travel that's verifiable in the physical world?
Old 07-03-2012, 06:41 PM
Neville

The Astral Plains are not the same as the Earth Plain. And operating in a different plain of existence I feel that such matters may be independent of earthly issues,

It is a good question, however If I am watching channel 7 I'll be missing whats on channel 3, In much the same way as If I am reading the Lord of the Rings, I am not going to encounter a Lion, a Witch or a Wardrobe.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
How do you know this?

Isn't this selfish? "to grow (yourself) spiritually"

It is common knowledge for anyone who is educated on ESP and psychic abilities that if you abuse your abilities they will either turn against you, or eventually fade away. Even shallow people can watch that in a movie and see it demonstrated, since they will not read it or experience it for them self.

What you do not understand is that when you Astral Project you are not in the physical world. The second you leave your body you enter what is called the Real Time Zone. It is difficult to explain it in pretty much any language but I will try and make it as simple as possible for you to understand.

The Real Time Zone is a plane or dimension that occupies the same space as the physical plane/dimension. In some ways it can be a mirror to the physical, but in many ways it is not. It is often distorted and projectors will find that in some ways it may look the same as the room they are projecting in, but in some ways it will not. Several factors play a role in the appearance of the Real Time Zone, I am not going to get into all that now because it could take hours to explain it.

What's important is that the Real Time Zone is where you are the second after leaving your body, you are not in the physical plane. So placing a card somewhere and trying to go see the card may work on some occasions, but on many occasions it will not. Unless that card has been there for a very long time chances are it will not appear in the Real Time Zone. The Real Time Zone is a bordering area of the Astral planes, you fly out of there and enter the Astral planes which have nothing to do with the physical space your body is in.

Once someone Astral travels the last thing they want to do is to verify it. Once you consciously Astral travel it is clear as day what happened, there is nothing to verify. But just to answer your question... My first projection I flew out of my body up to my ceiling and rolled over, looked down and I saw my body. That was all the verification I needed from that point to eternity. There are much better things to do than "find criminals."

If you think spiritual growth is selfish then you really do not belong on this forum in my opinion. It is obvious you know nothing about spirituality and anything that it involves. I am sure you are just some troll who watched Insidious and was skeptical and now wants to poke and prod people who have experienced something I doubt you ever will. There is no need to prove anything to the people that do not believe. More or less I feel sorry for them that they will never find the truth for them self. So good luck with that.

Oh and finally nobody can "read the Akashic records." The Akashic records are not some physical library that you travel to and grab a book off the shelf and read about the past, present, or probable future. You really should not talk about things you have not educated yourself on. The Akashic records as described by T. Lobsang Rampa are a frequency, similar to a radio frequency. Through meditation or Astral travel one can train their brain into picking up this frequency and tapping into the Akashic records. You never read a word from the Akashic records.
Old 08-03-2012, 04:35 AM
b3yond33

kralaro-

"Okay if you are not able to do this specific thing, then have you tried to verify things you see in your astral travel? Like you can pick up a random playing card out of a deck, place it somewhere, see it during astral travel and then verify it in morning? Or astral travel to a friend's house and then call him/her in morning to verify what you saw?"

Yes, I have. I tried the card thing like once and didn't get it correct. I've done some lottery stuff and proved to myself that it's real and not imaginary. I've touched an individual and they confirmed at that time that they had felt it. There was some other things as well.

"Just copy and paste the link."

That's exactly what I did and it stated that they couldn't find the page or something like that.

"Even I can pay an astral traveler 4000 rupees through online money transfer if s/he astral travels to my room. Ask me the details if you are interested. --Most probably I'll paste an A4 size paper below my room's tubelight, that paper will have a 3-6 digits number printed in a very big font size. Astral travel to my room, read that no., tell me the no. and if it's correct then I'll transfer 4000 rupees to your account."

Hmm, interesting...