Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 09-02-2012, 07:09 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westleigh
I have read from a number of different sources, as well as being told the same by my guides, that in the spirit world we have access to a kind of "spiritual library" of human lifetimes, any of which we can step into at any time we wish, and live as if we were that person, using it either as a learning experience or just for fun.

With this in mind have anyone then thought that we never really incarnate? that there is just some who get to be the first to play "a life" and therefore define the experience that others will get, if they try the same "life".
Old 09-02-2012, 08:10 PM
Stingray

Damn, to bad Cleopatra is not here, since I believe I was Caesar.

Seriously, I do not know if I was important or not. The info I have is not all to clear enough for that.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:53 PM
Master
I may have been Cleopatra's cousin's slave's cat, hep. maow
Old 10-02-2012, 01:29 PM
Master
Ok I wasn't going to tell anyone this but I was the Road Runner in a previous life.

Reincarnation occurred when the coyote caught me. It was that ACME catapult that caused it!

I was reincarnated in the late 1960's this body is a lot slower though.

I know some of you guys are serious and I'm just getting a grin, not making fun.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:27 PM
Sangress

I'm sorry to say it, but I have seriously been waiting for someone to say "I was jesus" this entire thread...
Old 10-02-2012, 02:45 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
I'm sorry to say it, but I have seriously been waiting for someone to say "I was jesus" this entire thread...

Okay then I'll say it "I was not Jesus".

I remember my guides telling me two things about Jesus when I thought about the concept of Messiah. They told me: "you are not Jesus" and "Jesus is not above you". Have always resonated more with Judas but since yesterday I think that have a hold in the late medieval time.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:09 PM
Knower
Even though I think being famous in a past life is a tad over rated (although possible) I do believe that I possibly may have met Marilyn Monroe in a past life. I used to think that maybe I was her at some point in a past life in my teen years I gained quite an obsession about her. However, I came across a picture on the internet of her on the set of the Misfits and there was a little girl in the picture next to her who looked JUST LIKE ME as a child. Therefore, I've come to the conclusion I may have met her in a past life. Now of course this is all hypothetically speaking, but the idea is very appealing.

I'd like to know more specifically what I may or may not have been in a past life. I've been told that female relationships are particularly dominant in my past life (as they are in my current). I was once my mother's mother and vise versa.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:22 PM
Mammatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress

I've been waiting for some one to say that forever.

I was not Jesus, although my FPL was around at the time that he was crucified.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:08 PM
SoulSparkles

I have performed many past life regressions and not one of them has been somebody well known, we have always been able to confirm details however, no well known ones as yet.....;-)

SoulSparkles
Old 10-02-2012, 07:50 PM
Master
I found out who Cleopatra reincarnated as - guess what it's Elizabeth Taylor:
[IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6F9**8e0Qqo/TUqjEVRe1uI/AAAAAAAAAaw/r-E16Y0a-W8/s1600/liz%2Bas%2Bcleo.jpg[/IMG]