Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-05-2011, 04:43 AM
earthatic

*Need help* malevolent aliens in astral/etheric plane

I would appreciate it if people who read this would be kind enough to pray for me, as I am having serious trouble. Please read:

A few months ago when I started to take astral projection more seriously (I'd often just go out of body for fun anytime I'd have sleep paralysis), I'd see these strange black shadowy figures standing in my room. For some reason my instincts told me to avoid them...I got a really bad feeling from them. I'm only going to list a couple of interactions because I've had A LOT of them.

One night I kept being woken up by one of these things. It seemed like it was trying to provoke me in some way. As I woke up in the morning, it was hovering above me. I asked "What do you want?" and it seemed like the instant I said this, I felt intense fear. I couldn't help but scream. The black mist took the form of some sort of monster and it let out a gravely shriek and shot toward me very quickly. I managed to muscle my way out of sleep paralysis before it could reach me. I felt very strange the entire morning.

I then decided to find out what this thing was. I astral projected very easily, except I had a hard time controlling my movements and seemed to be moving around my apartment against my will. I heard a whisper say "Did you always know I was here on Earth?". Without thinking I responded "You were never here on Earth." I was then put back into my body.

This was the first indication I got that these things were definitely aliens. At first I had thought they were demons of some kind, or simply astral negs, or my own thought forms. Nope.

Only recently, I have tried to find a medium who could help me find out about these things, as these spirits were very reluctant to tell me anything about themselves. Magically, these spirits woke me up in the middle of the night (on the day I started searching) and admitted that they were aliens.

I've so far seen at least 5 or 6 in their real form. There is:

2 Reptiles These things are really mean. They try to shapeshift into forms of people they think you will trust (tried taking the form of my mother). One time I wasn't fooled and tried getting a closer look at it..it turned into a dark green scaly thing with big yellow eyes and started hissing at me, I felt like it was about to try and hurt me. When asking one of these if it was male or female, it said it was both. I've also caught this thing hugging me very tightly while I sleep. It's very uncomfortable.
1 Grey This thing sounds like a cat mixed with the voice of an old man when it speaks...not nice to listen to. Seems to be wearing a mask of some kind, and a black jumpsuit. The way I could tell he was a grey was because he had very large hands that looked like they were missing a finger on each. They were grey in color. This guy doesn't seem that bad, but I have no reason think he's good.
2 Praying mantis type things One male, one female. These were actually surprisingly gentle, but don't respond nicely to positive emotion. They literally look like a giant praying mantis with large black eyes. I know they're not benevolent because one time I tried to imagine a white light and form it in the shape of a cross, and projected it in it's direction. I felt a very unpleasant and painful tingling in my body when I tried this. I find this usually deters negative entities, but it seemed like I really just ****ed it off.

Unknown I never got a good look at this thing, but have spoken to it briefly. It was extremely large (at least 7 feet tall), muscular, and had yellow eyes and strange texture to it's skin. This may be just another reptilian, which would not surprise me because I remember it saying it's race was "stronger than humans".

I won't list all my experiences with these things, but they either fall under two categories:

- Conversations where I emotionally detach. They seem more than willing to talk to me.
- Try to provoke fear or anger in me. They've tried almost every trick in the book to test my reaction to certain things. I'm not frightened very easily, and they've only managed to scare me maybe 3 times. They've resorted to try to create other reactions in me, which I'm too embarrassed to talk about, but they don't work too well on me either.

My lack of response to them seems to be making them extremely angry and persistent, and they have even harmed me on some occasions. They're just a bunch of bullies pretty much. I really want to end this because it is starting to get out of hand.

I really need help because I can't seem to get rid of them. Burning sage, doing certain types of meditation, and praying seems to help a bit, but they just come back, and with more force.
Old 19-05-2011, 04:51 AM
Master
earthatic... The only fool-proof, demon-proof approach I know is facing them with compassion. After all, these silly beings are lost and confused and putting up a big scary front to hide behind. It's good you can mostly stay neutral because from this position you take a step further.

I suggest breathing deeper into yourself for your real foundation and opening your heart to them from there. Like vampires who are brought into light they will either run away or dissolve in your love.

Xan

Old 19-05-2011, 07:48 AM
earthatic

I have done this, and it repels them to an extent. I've come across other negs where it has worked like a charm. I just got back from meditating, and I have confronted one these things, I'm not sure whom.

Anyways, I was imagining a white loving light pouring into my crown chakra and coming out directed through my hands. I could feel the top of my head vibrating in a pleasant way, and come down to cover the rest of my chakras. I pointed my hands at the being, and I attempted to over power it with this energy (with positive intent). I felt a sensation like pins and needles that felt like they were stinging me coming off this being, mostly around my feet where the being was standing. The stinging sensation was trying to overtake the rest of my body, but I could see that I was guarded with light, and the being was trying to get through.

Anyways, the being moved to the back of my room. But it didn't leave.
This what I mean...it can repel it, but it won't leave me alone. I felt exhausted just trying to stay focused.
Old 19-05-2011, 08:10 AM
Ascender

Have you asked it what it wants or why it's bothering you? Maybe pray for help and protection and ask that the being leave you alone.
Old 19-05-2011, 08:18 AM
SunMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthatic
I felt exhausted just trying to stay focused.

I have no practical experience to offer, but my first thought is: why go it alone? Bring in the big guns, what divine beings do you feel a connection to? ask them to step in!
Old 19-05-2011, 11:04 AM
earthatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***ROM***
Have you asked it what it wants or why it's bothering you? Maybe pray for help and protection and ask that the being leave you alone.

I have asked them what they want, and it's pretty obvious. They love it when you feel fear and frustration, it's like it energizes them or something. They're very domineering.

I've asked them to leave me alone, and when I do, they just try to get in my face even more. I also haven't been able to contact my spirit guides for quite some time.
Old 19-05-2011, 11:28 AM
Ascender

Well yes exactly. So what you need to do is to stop allowing them to dominate you and 'feed' off your fear/anxiety. Take a stand, look them straight in the face, and tell them to buzz off. Or you could try laughing. Also, you don't need to contact your spirit guide to get protection. Simply ask God to help you. Or, maybe invoke the Cross of Truth as you have done, and the White Dove of Purity.
Old 19-05-2011, 01:12 PM
earthatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***ROM***
Well yes exactly. So what you need to do is to stop allowing them to dominate you and 'feed' off your fear/anxiety. Take a stand, look them straight in the face, and tell them to buzz off. Or you could try laughing. Also, you don't need to contact your spirit guide to get protection. Simply ask God to help you. Or, maybe invoke the Cross of Truth as you have done, and the White Dove of Purity.

Yes, laughing helps but the problem isn't that I can't resist them. I do my best and I can usually manage. The problem is keeping them away for good, and the fact that there is many of them visiting me is a little intimidating as I don't seem to be getting much help from other beings. I'd rather be free of these things forever, and allowed to spiritually progress without distractions.
Old 19-05-2011, 01:31 PM
Energyatwork

There is a much safer way to deal with all this. Stop playing in the Astral/4th dimension its far more dangerous to your health and well being than i think you realize.
The astral contains nothing that is good or authentic of any description. leave it well alone. It can dominate you and totally mess up your life and sanity.
Steve
Old 19-05-2011, 03:26 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthatic
I have asked them what they want, and it's pretty obvious. They love it when you feel fear and frustration, it's like it energizes them or something. They're very domineering.

I've asked them to leave me alone, and when I do, they just try to get in my face even more. I also haven't been able to contact my spirit guides for quite some time.
You sound like you're going about it the right way by investigating and experimenting. Good work.

As for getting rid of them... find the cause of why they're attracted to you in the first place. Most likely it's your emotional state. Don't feed them and eventually they'll get bored and you'll drop under their radar. Don't get angry at them but treat them as pests. When you enter the astral, try and ignore them. If they're being obnoxious, do something to get rid of them temporarily and then go about your business.

And the hyperbole of the year award goes to...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Energyatwork
There is a much safer way to deal with all this. Stop playing in the Astral/4th dimension its far more dangerous to your health and well being than i think you realize.
The astral contains nothing that is good or authentic of any description. leave it well alone. It can dominate you and totally mess up your life and sanity.
Steve
Needless to say you are not being very objective.