Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-05-2017, 09:51 AM
Guide

This time of year

Does anyone find the time of year they met their TF painful? Every year when it rolls round its like a trigger in my head. It feels like everything reminds me of him and our connection and its just a horrible reminder. I cant really explain what i mean :( A bit like how a scent can take you back to a memory? Both our lives have moved on massively but every May i feel back at square one for a bit.
Old 23-05-2017, 11:27 AM
Master
You must wake and call me early, call me early, mother dear;
Tomorrow’ll be the happiest time of all the glad new-year.
Of all the glad new-year, mother, the maddest, merriest day;
For I’m to be Queen o’ the May, mother, I’m to be Queen o’ the May.

Hi loulou. Read Tennyson's poem, Death and Bereavement, The May Queen. The beauty of art is it can lift us into the realm of higher truth and the higher self, far above the physical-material hurts of the mundane world and lower self.
Old 23-05-2017, 12:29 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
You must wake and call me early, call me early, mother dear;
Tomorrow’ll be the happiest time of all the glad new-year.
Of all the glad new-year, mother, the maddest, merriest day;
For I’m to be Queen o’ the May, mother, I’m to be Queen o’ the May.

Hi loulou. Read Tennyson's poem, Death and Bereavement, The May Queen. The beauty of art is it can lift us into the realm of higher truth and the higher self, far above the physical-material hurts of the mundane world and lower self.

Thanks Baile. Just doesnt seem to get any easier as each year goes round.
Old 23-05-2017, 12:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by loulou1986
Thanks Baile. Just doesnt seem to get any easier as each year goes round.
Of course and that's one of the realities of being human. We feel real sorrow at times. My soul-sorrow comes when I think of the fragility of life, how precious being alive is. But there are ways "back" to that centered state of well-being and feeling better. Art is one. Listening to a symphony for example works on the subconscious.
Old 23-05-2017, 07:03 PM
Newbie ;)

I agree with you. I met mine almost exactly 2 years ago, he left the state exactly one year ago, and this time this year I have trying to arrange to go visit him but life keeps getting in the way and it is endlessly frustrating. I miss him terribly, and even though we text often it's not the same. I wish we could spend a summer together again like we did when we met.
Old 23-05-2017, 09:01 PM
Badcopyinc

One of my Ex's associates this time of year with me.

But i always told her once we broke up that its not me who is making you associate the season with me. Its you. You still have things you haven't dealt with fully for the memory of me to cause sorrow or sadness. Once you allow yourself to feel those things and share them with others and yourself. this time of year will make you feel happy and any memories of me should bring about joy. That will be the day you know you've healed fully.

I'm not saying anything about you specifically. this post just reminded me of her. and felt like sharing that experience.