Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-05-2017, 03:15 PM
Experiencer

Isbit worth having a soulmate relationship while witingbfor your TF

So I met my twin flame about ten years ago, but our paths separated a few years ago. It will take a while to repair the connection, it even might be that it never happens.

So my question is, is soulmate relationship worth the time when I still have her in my mind? I usually forget her for a while, but yhen find the connection again. I've met soulmates and even had a little crush on some of them. But it always ends me remembering that there's something else out there.

Also, i don't want to ne involved with anyone if and when our paths again cross. But i feel that it would be good for me to have romantic or sexual experiences.

I've had 'visions' (read a Word wrong etc) like "coming soon" "don't cheat" and so on. I also feel that i can read her through music or even telepathically. But i'm not sure if it's just my mind playing tricks.

What do you guys think?
Old 20-05-2017, 03:36 PM
Master
1. Is it worth it?
2. Do you want that?

Question 1 has no known answer. Question 2 does. I always base my actions on what I know. But then I don't like surprises.
Old 20-05-2017, 03:50 PM
Experiencer

I would like ti have one, but I'm afraid that some **** comes with it and settles inside me. That's why i'd like to hear other peoples thoughts on wether it's safe to have a soulmate relationship.
Old 20-05-2017, 04:00 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuesday
So I met my twin flame about ten years ago, but our paths separated a few years ago. It will take a while to repair the connection, it even might be that it never happens.

So my question is, is soulmate relationship worth the time when I still have her in my mind? I usually forget her for a while, but yhen find the connection again. I've met soulmates and even had a little crush on some of them. But it always ends me remembering that there's something else out there.

Also, i don't want to ne involved with anyone if and when our paths again cross. But i feel that it would be good for me to have romantic or sexual experiences.

I've had 'visions' (read a Word wrong etc) like "coming soon" "don't cheat" and so on. I also feel that i can read her through music or even telepathically. But i'm not sure if it's just my mind playing tricks.

What do you guys think?

I would get into a relationship with a soulmate in a heartbeat if the connection was very strong. I just wouldn't settle for anyone though. I was dating a girl while i was still seeing my TF and felt horrible after a while. If my TF didnt come back so strongly at the time, i probably would have pursued the other relationship further.
Old 20-05-2017, 04:10 PM
Master
Quote:
i'd like to hear other peoples thoughts on wether it's safe to have a soulmate relationship.
Whoever comes up with a system or app to predict whether getting into a particular relationship will end up as something safe and positive, is going to be swimming in dough.

It's a dice roll...
Old 20-05-2017, 04:13 PM
Master

Quote:
I would like ti have one, but I'm afraid that some **** comes with it and settles inside me. That's why i'd like to hear other peoples thoughts on wether it's safe to have a soulmate relationship.

nothing is ever completely safe... but sometimes you need more than your TF is able to provide. It is just a different kind of experience is all...
Old 20-05-2017, 05:08 PM
Master
Ask yourself if you would like to engage in a relationship with another possibility, be honest with yourself. Ask how much time you are willing to spend waiting on a TF interest when they may or may not be interested themselves.

Is considering a relationship with a possible soulmate 100 safe and fail proof? No of course not.

Is waiting and being (If indeed possible at this time) with a TF itself 100 safe and fail proof? Of course not, no.

It is evident if it is something you are thinking of- attempting to experience affection with a soulmate connection instead of a TF one, then you may indeed already want this in that respect.

Is it worth it?

Well that remains to be seen.

But that is one of the main points of relationships isn't it? To experience.

Best of what life offers to you, and whomever you choose as your significant.

Blessings.