Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-05-2017, 02:10 PM
Seeker

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. I'll keep them all in mind.

No, jro5139, I can't say I'm surprised by some of the responses. The fact that they go hand in hand with what I would find on a medical forum tickles me a little, actually. There's always at least one person on paranormal/supernatural forums who does not want to discuss paranormal/supernatural topics. I always thank them and move on, hoping that those who wish to discuss the topics at hand will engage.
Old 20-05-2017, 02:14 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Huh? Telling who what? When the OP types, "I'm deeply depressed," they're the one telling us they have a disorder. And the typical, initial treatment for deep depression is... wait for it... counselling and anti-depressants!

OK true, but I still think it needs further evaluation before concluding they need drugs, although counseling could benefit many individuals, disorder or not. Drugs are often a first response in the psy field and I believe there are often other methods that could be equally beneficial. But not to get in a huge debate over the psy field lol.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 20-05-2017, 02:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiled
I can't say I'm surprised by some of the responses. There's always at least one person on paranormal/supernatural forums who does not want to discuss paranormal/supernatural topics. I always thank them and move on, hoping that those who wish to discuss the topics at hand will engage.
This isn't about not wanting to talk about paranormal and supernatural. I don't know why you have water problems, maybe it's a undine issue. My reply specifically had to do with your remaining chained to your particular belief-attachments: blaming negative spiritual forces and dark people with sinister intent, rather than taking self-responsibility. In your case though it sounds like depression is the root cause, which does a number on the will. So I can understand why you're having difficulty taking action. That's why I suggested counselling and even medication perhaps.
Old 20-05-2017, 02:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I believe there are often other methods that could be equally beneficial.
Yes, I went the holistic healing route to cure my depression, it took seven years. But the quick-fix if one is deeply depressed, is to seek counselling and possibly start on medication. For a time anyway, until one is back on their feet, and able to make decisions, and able to take action in their life when needed.
Old 20-05-2017, 03:02 PM
Suspended
Quote:
I appreciate your comment Inika. Since we're posting at a place called spiritualforums.com, I would hope that you would give me the benefit of the doubt. So assume I've investigated thoroughly. Pretend that you actually believe in the paranormal and supernatural events that can't always be explained by normal means. If I truly believed this was mundane activity, I would not have asked the question here.

I'm reading Robert Bruce (Psychic Self - Defense) and I'm starting to wonder if the water is actually protecting me. I don't know. I'd love to hear from anyone with experience in this area.

Eyenight, it's too late. I'm already obsessed. I'm just trying to free myself of this attachment. I know he's dark because I can feel it. We all get vibes from people. His vibe is exceedingly vile. It feels spiritual in nature but unwanted. If you have advice on how I should protect myself, I'm open to reading.
I've heard orgonite / orgone generators are really good at protection from psychic activity although the good ones can get expensive although usually under $100
Old 20-05-2017, 03:24 PM
Seeker

I appreciate the suggestions. Thanks so much.
Old 20-05-2017, 04:36 PM
Master

Quote:
I'm reading Robert Bruce (Psychic Self - Defense) and I'm starting to wonder if the water is actually protecting me. I don't know. I'd love to hear from anyone with experience in this area.

I've been flooded out several times but didn't really think much of it... besides that I was annoyed I had to live through it lol!

water = the stuff of life, reality, the 'common unconscious', a deeper truth to the matter.

FWIW Dorothy poured water on the wicked witch of the west, and it made her melt away. Then Dorothy was able to go home.

I am sorta of the mind that you attracting water this way is probably helpful to you somehow, it is just kinda annoying that you have to get the physical analog to what you need to be doing spiritually. But sometimes these things go together
Old 21-05-2017, 06:08 PM
Ascender

Quote:
This isn't about not wanting to talk about paranormal and supernatural. I don't know why you have water problems, maybe it's a undine issue. My reply specifically had to do with your remaining chained to your particular belief-attachments: blaming negative spiritual forces and dark people with sinister intent, rather than taking self-responsibility. In your case though it sounds like depression is the root cause, which does a number on the will. So I can understand why you're having difficulty taking action. That's why I suggested counselling and even medication perhaps.

I do take responsibility, and I know exactly why I have water problems, I just can't afford to fix it right now. I just feel there are also spiritual forces which work in the world. I'm not blaming anything, just sharing an opinion. Problems happen, they are a part of life. Since my spiritual awakening, I also see the spiritual side but that doesn't mean I also do not take responsibility or try to fix things with a logical, real world answer. Which is why I just spent $1700 getting trees cut down that were too close to my house (part of the problem), now I can't fix everything at once and that is ok too. I don't know why you seem to be so negative about it, I am just sharing an opinion which was asked for. I have plenty to take responsibility for that I accept and acknowledge as my fault, and I am working everyday to improve myself, my house and my kids.

Old 21-05-2017, 06:20 PM
Ascender

Anyway, I said what I wanted to say to op, so I'm going to peace out of this thread.

Baile, I hope to make truce with you and don't mean to argue.

Peace.

Old 21-05-2017, 07:30 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
I hope you're taking steps: counselling and anti-depressants. Because that's the solution, the authentic action and response. Protection spells are not an authentic solution. All the best, I had depression for years and it can be awful at times.

Exiled, I hope you are sure enough in your convictions not to go and take anti-depressants. Sigh. I haven't read other people's responses yet but I was really disappointed with this one.

If protection spells and all the other things mentioned here are considered mere superstition by you Baile, then what are you doing on this forum?