Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-03-2017, 04:29 PM
Same Sex twin flame27

For those who believe in false twin flames...

Notice I said "For those who believe" because I know that some people on here don't believe in that concept. I read somewhere that the false twin is part of your twin flame union and that it's job is to keep us real twins apart so we can both heal and grow as individuals. I feel that is what's happening to me now. It's like after I told my love how I felt about her, the false twin came in and was like ok, it's time to separate so you guys can grow. I also read that the false twin is not "evil" which I have to disagree and that the false twin is nothing but a dark attachment that attached itself to the intense energy that the real twins share because it needs to feed.

Feel free to share your experiences.
Old 13-03-2017, 05:25 PM
Seeker

Wow, I just logged onto this forum after a very long time of not coming here to post about something very similar... and this is the first thing that was on the board. What synchronicity!

I don't quite agree with the idea of the false twin flame being negative. I believe I've met the person who is my "false twin flame"... I actually met him right around the time me and my actual twin flame realized that we were twin flames and experienced a kundalini awakening. My real twin flame introduced me to my false twin. But anyway, my false twin and I are really good friends and we're mutually supportive of each other. I would have a relationship in a heart beat with him if I didn't think it wouldn't ruin our friendship. However, I have noticed that the longing to be around my false twin has completely severed my connection with my real twin. I hardly even talk to my real twin anymore (and have absolutely no urge to talk to him, though I still check in on him sometimes), but my false is in my life every day and if we don't see each other, we at least talk over text. I also noticed that my false twin caused me to go through a kundalini awakening as well, which was very recent. But it wasn't quite as 100% positive as the awakening with my real twin. The awakening I experienced with my false twin was an extremely intense, really divine experience that made me feel like I was given prophecies of my future. The one that happened with my real twin flame was extremely euphoric and enlightening but threw me into a "dark night of the soul" phase afterwards for almost a year.

I dunno if that helps you at all, but that's just my experience. I'm feeling overwhelmingly intense feelings to tell my false twin how I feel but it feels like the wrong thing to do because maybe it could unlock the "dark attachment" that you mentioned. I hope your situation becomes more clear!! :)
Old 13-03-2017, 06:35 PM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo_Sky
Wow, I just logged onto this forum after a very long time of not coming here to post about something very similar... and this is the first thing that was on the board. What synchronicity!

I don't quite agree with the idea of the false twin flame being negative. I believe I've met the person who is my "false twin flame"... I actually met him right around the time me and my actual twin flame realized that we were twin flames and experienced a kundalini awakening. My real twin flame introduced me to my false twin. But anyway, my false twin and I are really good friends and we're mutually supportive of each other. I would have a relationship in a heart beat with him if I didn't think it wouldn't ruin our friendship. However, I have noticed that the longing to be around my false twin has completely severed my connection with my real twin. I hardly even talk to my real twin anymore (and have absolutely no urge to talk to him, though I still check in on him sometimes), but my false is in my life every day and if we don't see each other, we at least talk over text. I also noticed that my false twin caused me to go through a kundalini awakening as well, which was very recent. But it wasn't quite as 100% positive as the awakening with my real twin. The awakening I experienced with my false twin was an extremely intense, really divine experience that made me feel like I was given prophecies of my future. The one that happened with my real twin flame was extremely euphoric and enlightening but threw me into a "dark night of the soul" phase afterwards for almost a year.

I dunno if that helps you at all, but that's just my experience. I'm feeling overwhelmingly intense feelings to tell my false twin how I feel but it feels like the wrong thing to do because maybe it could unlock the "dark attachment" that you mentioned. I hope your situation becomes more clear!! :)

Hmmm. It seems possible that this "false twin" of yours could really be your real twin. Sometimes a false twin can be negative and sometimes it can't. The false twin (that happens to be with my real twin) is negative and her energy is making feel uncomfortable. It's like she has this strong sexually energy reeking off of her towards me. Like she's sexually attracted to me or something. It's not pleasant I tell ya. I heard that false twins can be very sexual too.
Old 13-03-2017, 07:34 PM
Seeker

No, I'm very certain that the guy I referred to as my real twin is in fact my real twin. I think the idea of a "false" twin is more like a soul family soulmate. They can be negative, but they can also be extremely positive. I agree that false twins can feel sexual. I experience that sometimes with my false twin but have never acted on it because that in itself sounds negative to me. Maybe tell her she's making you feel that way? She could be unaware.

I have a PDF saved on my computer of a really useful article about twin flames and soul families but I have no idea how I would post that here. Here's another useful link on soul mates though:

http://askingangels.com/articles/spi...ates-types.php (at the very bottom, number 7 explains soul family soul mates)
Old 13-03-2017, 09:09 PM
Experiencer
I found a letter where i called my ex my true twin soul (after i saw a vision of my true twin soul because that guy was just in my head until i met him.) false twins exist and they are soul family members and they are an important part of a twin flame union, both twins need to experience this in order to unite.
Old 14-03-2017, 12:00 AM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo_Sky
No, I'm very certain that the guy I referred to as my real twin is in fact my real twin. I think the idea of a "false" twin is more like a soul family soulmate. They can be negative, but they can also be extremely positive. I agree that false twins can feel sexual. I experience that sometimes with my false twin but have never acted on it because that in itself sounds negative to me. Maybe tell her she's making you feel that way? She could be unaware.

I have a PDF saved on my computer of a really useful article about twin flames and soul families but I have no idea how I would post that here. Here's another useful link on soul mates though:

http://askingangels.com/articles/spi...ates-types.php (at the very bottom, number 7 explains soul family soul mates)

Yeah. I will never act on that sexual energy I feel with the false twin. I don't even feel comfortable claiming her as my false twin because she is with my twin. She isn't with me. That's my twins false twin. I'm not gonna tell her that she's making me feel uncomfortable because I don't care to have any contact with her. Her energy is ridiculous lol I cringe at the thought of being sexual with the false twin. I feel that's meant for my real twin.

Thanks for the article. I'll check it out.
Old 14-03-2017, 12:08 AM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBirdy
I found a letter where i called my ex my true twin soul (after i saw a vision of my true twin soul because that guy was just in my head until i met him.) false twins exist and they are soul family members and they are an important part of a twin flame union, both twins need to experience this in order to unite.

Could false twins come in the form of friends? Because I had a couple of friends where we had a lot in common but they were abusive. Verbally abusive. If that's the case, I already had my share of false twins and don't want anymore lol
Old 14-03-2017, 05:59 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Same Sex twin flame27
Could false twins come in the form of friends? Because I had a couple of friends where we had a lot in common but they were abusive. Verbally abusive. If that's the case, I already had my share of false twins and don't want anymore lol
Its not what you have in common. Its the soul frequency. So im talking to a soul mate right now who i could easily think was my twin flame because we are the same, we have the same goals, interests, beliefs, emotion patterns so i could think he was my mirror. I love him so much he makes my heart expand and he makes me more of myself so i could easily believe this is a twin flame but we both know he isnt my twin flame even though we both feel it. This is a false twin, it doesnt have to be bad.

Ive also had a bad experience where i believed a narcissistic member of my soul family was my twin flame due to the same thing.

My real twin flame is after both of these most definitely my twin flame.

So far 2 false twins and one real one but the second false twin came after i met my real twin just to shake things up.

If you learnt a valuable lesson from these friends they could have been false twins. I would say more that they are just *******s though.
Old 14-03-2017, 06:13 AM
Experiencer

Very possible. I thought I learned absolutely nothing from what I knew almost 100 percent was a twin flame partner. If you were in my world, you would be absolutely horrified. But honestly, I still don't think he was put in my life for any reason. I'm respecting boundaries this time because she's a respectable person, there's a child involved, and she responded to me immediately so I didn't feel comfortable after that....More making her uncomfortable with our communication more than anything.

Edited.
Old 14-03-2017, 05:14 PM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBirdy
Its not what you have in common. Its the soul frequency. So im talking to a soul mate right now who i could easily think was my twin flame because we are the same, we have the same goals, interests, beliefs, emotion patterns so i could think he was my mirror. I love him so much he makes my heart expand and he makes me more of myself so i could easily believe this is a twin flame but we both know he isnt my twin flame even though we both feel it. This is a false twin, it doesnt have to be bad.

Ive also had a bad experience where i believed a narcissistic member of my soul family was my twin flame due to the same thing.

My real twin flame is after both of these most definitely my twin flame.

So far 2 false twins and one real one but the second false twin came after i met my real twin just to shake things up.

If you learnt a valuable lesson from these friends they could have been false twins. I would say more that they are just *******s though.

Now with this narcissistic soul member...did you feel that he/she had a dark attachment to you? Did they have manipulative and controlling ways? How long did you deal with them before you knew they were narcissistic? Did they try to make your real twin look bad? Sorry for all the questions. lol

I did learn a valuable lesson from those "false twins"...and the lesson was to know that I deserve better. To love myself more. One tried to re-enter back into my life, but I refused the offer. She was claiming that she was sick and that she was a changed person after that, but something inside me was calling it all **. I think she was just playing the sympathy card to get back into my life so she can abuse me some more. Probably needed some more of my energy to feed off of.