Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 27-02-2017, 04:39 AM
Newbie ;)

Lightbulb

I've been seeing it repeatedly these past few months. I'm not sure why and what it means exactly.
Old 28-02-2017, 06:18 PM
Experiencer
Yes people look at the digital clock and are surprised when it's 11:11 . Have you ever wondered. Did you sèe 11:11 more often than other hours?
Old 28-02-2017, 07:33 PM
Deactivated Account
You know, seeing numbers is directed by him (read you), who wants (and is ready) to see the world differently and better than what he see's now.

There are no Government conspiracies in this case. Conspiracies can be used to direct a person in the way of seeing differently, but they need to be abandoned as soon as possible.

God is not conspirator, and his plan for salvation is sure.

As i wrote somewhere else, seeing the numbers are either

1. Dependant on the thoughts.
2. Reminder (for the ones who are noticing them allready) to watch the thoughts and to change them accordingly.

As they are individual phenomenon, the meaning of the numbers will be known only to you.

Seeing 1:11 11:11 and similar multitude of 1 reminds you to watch your thoughts and to change them in a positive way, because the thoughts are manifesting at the time of seeing it.

Yes, there will be People (actually your ego) who will try to bring you down from this, but the most important thing is: try to find out for yourself.

You can have conversation with these numbers, and when you do this consciously, the conviction will be so strong, that nobody will ever manage to convince you out of it.

edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Big words with no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
There are no elite

how big should that 'NO' be ?
Old 01-03-2017, 10:21 PM
Master
Usually for me seeing double digits means I'm tapped in, tuned in, turned on to the flow. When ill, stressed out etc. it usually stops, then picks up again when I'm feeling better.

11.11 is also said to be connected with Twinflames. When you have met them or are about to meet them.
And admittedly, I started seeing lots of it again around the time I met him and since.
Also 2s, which can also be connected with TFs.

I've seen double digits for years, started with 1s, then went on to 2s, often in combination with others.
The frequency of seeing it has increased though since I met him.
Old 02-03-2017, 11:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Hi sleepy. Esoteric understanding doesn't see the sign itself as meaning anything in particular. Rather, the sign is a kind of soul signpost. If I see a rabbit for example, I reflect on how "rabbit" relates to my personal soul life. When I think of a rabbit, I think shy, gentle, skittish. It's a sign I've something to look at there. It's the difference between the way astrology or tarot can be used either as a cheesy fortune-telling methodology (You will meet a tall dark stranger!), or as a real and authentic spiritual tool to help guide the individual on their life path.
This is a good way of looking at it, imo - don't try to fathom some universal meaning, ask yourself what significance it has for you personally.
Old 02-03-2017, 09:19 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
This is a good way of looking at it, imo - don't try to fathom some universal meaning, ask yourself what significance it has for you personally.

Ahb, I love how you so succinctly express how I feel about experiencing things, such as this 11:11, clouds, animals, wind, whatever. It is our intuition which speaks ~ or whatever we choose to believe ~ XO
Old 05-03-2017, 01:58 AM
Newbie ;)

I meditated on meeting my spirit quide today and throughout the day I saw 1111, 111 and felt a loving peaceful warm feeling near me. I believe it is a sign letting you know your Angels/ spirit guides are near by :)
Old 10-03-2017, 10:58 PM
mindanalyzer

Man
I've had one of these days (it's not the first time it happens to me). I've sighted today the following time marks: 11:11am, 1:11pm, 2:22pm, 3:33pm and now 5:55pm

wow ... talk about coincidences

PS: I pray a Lord's prayer whenever I sight these numbers so, ... several prayers today :)
Old 11-03-2017, 11:50 AM
Deactivated Account
Recall your thoughts in a moment before you saw the nunbers and combine them with their meaning.
Read here for the meaning:Angels Numers

The formula is: your thoughts + (meaning of the) seen number = Individual Meaning

To have the clarity of which thought is meant for the noticed numbers:
Always think about one topic, then stop the thinking and then wait to see which number appears.
Old 28-03-2017, 02:47 AM
Newbie ;)

The merkabah is an ancient tool from within used to fly