Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 09-06-2018, 03:11 AM
Guide

Feeling Sick After Healing

Hi there, I’ve been in the process of a kundalini awakening for a year now, and it’s been a wild ride. My higher self said it wasn’t planned for me to go through the experience this young at 17 because I wouldn’t be ready for it, but unexpectedly I ended up going through it anyway.

I can do Reiki on myself, and over time, I’ve gotten strange physical symptoms. Aches and pains start putting themselves over various chakras, and I need to stay rested in bed. My guides said I wouldn’t be having such severe symptoms if I didn’t go through enough trauma in life, and now I’m stuck in bed.

I just wish I knew how to handle it better. I’ve gotten through enough trips to the school clinic to know the difference between a real fever, and kundalini awakening symptoms, and it’s usually the latter.

Can anyone send me some advice on this? At least maybe some love, best wishes, and hope? Not sure what to do about being so sickly sometimes. My body, mind and heart just hurt. Especially my crown and heart chakras.

Someone tell me that this would end up getting better in the long run.
Old 09-06-2018, 03:30 AM
Master
Merry meet, SerendipityLizard. It sounds like what you are going through is what is known as a healing crisis. Life may have one plan, but sometimes things change, and other things happen in life changing things up. We just have to learn to navigate life and roll with the punches.

Kundalini is about your chakras, and healing them. When there is discomfort it's because there is gunk within the chakra that is causing the discomfort. It needs to be cleared out, and released for the energy to flow properly through.

So, then, that is what you focus on with your Reiki self healing treatments. Working on clearing your chakras with the energy of Reiki. If you are having issues with the heart chakra, then focus on love, and self love. Forgiveness. Compassion. Those are all things to help with the heart and clearing and opening that up.

Crown chakra is your connection to the divine. That is a chakra that can take care of itself once you work through the other ones.
Old 09-06-2018, 04:52 AM
Experiencer

I believe that if we don't consciously look at our difficult emotions (repress them) such as fear, anger, sadness etc, these energies will manifest themselves as illnesses in the body. They have to come out for healing to begin. So my advice would be, maybe try to get in touch with your feelings more, especially the difficult ones, and express them in a safe way. Release them for example by crying or being angry, or if you can, by just feeling them, acknowledging them consciously. Try to go deeper inside of yourself and look at what is bothering you, what's hurting you, try to find the root. Where did it all begin?
Old 09-06-2018, 05:07 AM
Guide

Hi innerlight and Tomma, I feel a little stronger, but still in need of rest.

I do have some problems with self love, and I am probably suppressing lots of emotions inside me.

I guess it’s because I remember being taught the more guilt ridding aspects of Christianity when I was younger. As a kid, I thought questioning Him would drag me to hell.

And I remember a memory where I didn’t agree with being in a cheering competition in school once. I didn’t relate to their ideas of teamwork and responsibility at all — I had a different idea of what I liked in life, but when I said this as a child, they scolded me until I was crying.

Being much more connected spiritually outside conventional rigid religions and obedience from the formal education system is a more distressing change than I’d admit. I feel like a little child who might be scolded by her teacher again.

Sigh. I’m not even sure if I deserve to be here asking for help. Maybe I should just keep to myself.
Old 09-06-2018, 04:47 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
And I remember a memory where I didn’t agree with being in a cheering competition in school once. I didn’t relate to their ideas of teamwork and responsibility at all — I had a different idea of what I liked in life, but when I said this as a child, they scolded me until I was crying.

Being much more connected spiritually outside conventional rigid religions and obedience from the formal education system is a more distressing change than I’d admit. I feel like a little child who might be scolded by her teacher again.

I can relate to that. It's tough to be "different" and to realize that you don't fit in with what you thought was your family, friends, teachers, etc, basically the status quo. It takes courage. It helps if you can find like minded friends so you can support each other. You have already reached out to this community, that is a good thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
Sigh. I’m not even sure if I deserve to be here asking for help. Maybe I should just keep to myself.

Of course you do! And not only that, you deserve to receive help and advice and support.

You are going through the process of individualization, which can be scary and sometimes lonely. It's part of growing up but you don't have to sweat it alone. Read, talk with others, reach out. Define yourself as YOU. It's a process, it takes time, so be patient.
Old 14-06-2018, 01:03 PM
Newbie ;)

If you don't tend to keep a steady supply of water ready when you meditate, that might help ease your symptoms just a little. We can tend to lose hydration during deep breathing practices, especially in drier climates, and also water is a good, simple bodily cleanse that can help carry the physical elements of trauma out of the body.

I have heard of a ton of people having what they call "Ascension Symptoms", and it relates to the shift they say is happening from 3D to 5D. People talk about feeling waves of energy wash over them as well as a host of physical aches and pains. They have spoken of things like Schuman's Resonance, which I find interesting because there are occupational hazard studies that link certain vibrational frequencies in the workplace to harmful effects on the body.

IDK how you feel about taking a multivitamin right now, but that might also help, as some people have linked body pains to certain vitamin deficiencies. It seems to me, when we are in full alignment with Spirit and our energies are flowing freely, we wouldn't need to bother with something like this, but perhaps if we are struggling to move toward alignment, every little bit that we can do in the physical realm to aide in the energetic realm could be helpful.

Wishing you comfort and joy on your road to healing.
Old 20-06-2018, 01:54 AM
Master

Get amethyst stones and put on each of your 7 chakras, under the root and over the crown since you can't put them on those chakras. Meditate for about half an hour and see how you feel.

Worked wonders for me, and I felt terrible.
Old 20-06-2018, 06:00 AM
Guide

Hey, guys, just wanted to thank you all and update that the healing crisis for me is over now. I feel a lot better now. I’m grateful for you all. :)
Old 26-06-2018, 01:20 PM
Seeker
Great that you feel better now. Does the transition of healing help? I just wonder what changes made it to you.
Old 29-06-2018, 04:12 PM
Master

Kundalini Awakening can be the most calm and blissful experience in the world if one allows oneself to be oneself. Yet for some it becomes this wrathful thing that they hardly can keep up with. It is their own desire they are out of balance with, so instead of guiding their own stream of consciousness they are dragged along by it. That is a very painful process that stresses the body out. Maybe I talk from personal experience here. Stop doing Reiki on yourself, please. I know it is tempting to try to heal yourself, but feeling disconnected from yourself is the source of your pain, and you have to connect back to yourself. Be yourself. Be at peace with who you are. When you do that the storm settles, and calm seas lies ahead of you. You guide your own stream of consciousness by surrendering to it, by surrendering to the moment you are in.