Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 26-10-2011, 01:34 PM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Declared Insane
A master number can be in any part of your numerology chart. Master numbers are higher vibrations of the base numbers e.g. 11 master number has a base of 2 and master number 22 has a base of 4.

Your life path is the number that is calculated from your date of birth, this number shows how life will interact with you, the challenges and obstacles you'll face and how to overcome them. E.g. my life path is 4 so it's a practical number hence a practical life path, it's essential that I do everything step by step, and everything must be practical or I will fail.

Your Heart's desire is what you'd like to achieve, what inspires you and motives you. What you want in your hearts of heart. Calculated by adding the vowels in your name.

Your Expression number is who you truly are. Calculated by adding up your full name. This number slowly comes out of it's shell as you mature. This is where my master number 11 comes from.

What i get from this is that the spiritual visions and truths i see and how it can change the spiritual situation here on earth i must realize practically.

I'm not saying that you are a master number but knowing this will help you find purpose and where you should be. Any number vibration that you may be can have great potential but if you don't know how to work the powers that lay within you then it will go to waste.

So i might be talking to the next great inventor laying dormant inside you, without knowledge that power may stay dormant because without action in the right direction that power cannot be expressed in this reality.

Hopes this gives clarity.

I sent you a PM about this
Old 27-10-2011, 02:13 AM
Experiencer
Ohh awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Declared Insane
A master number can be in any part of your numerology chart. Master numbers are higher vibrations of the base numbers e.g. 11 master number has a base of 2 and master number 22 has a base of 4.

Your life path is the number that is calculated from your date of birth, this number shows how life will interact with you, the challenges and obstacles you'll face and how to overcome them. E.g. my life path is 4 so it's a practical number hence a practical life path, it's essential that I do everything step by step, and everything must be practical or I will fail.

Your Heart's desire is what you'd like to achieve, what inspires you and motives you. What you want in your hearts of heart. Calculated by adding the vowels in your name.

Your Expression number is who you truly are. Calculated by adding up your full name. This number slowly comes out of it's shell as you mature. This is where my master number 11 comes from.

What i get from this is that the spiritual visions and truths i see and how it can change the spiritual situation here on earth i must realize practically.

I'm not saying that you are a master number but knowing this will help you find purpose and where you should be. Any number vibration that you may be can have great potential but if you don't know how to work the powers that lay within you then it will go to waste.

So i might be talking to the next great inventor laying dormant inside you, without knowledge that power may stay dormant because without action in the right direction that power cannot be expressed in this reality.

Hopes this gives clarity.

Is there a link that I can look at to calculate these numbers?
Love and light,
Kiki04
Old 27-10-2011, 11:46 AM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki04
Is there a link that I can look at to calculate these numbers?
Love and light,
Kiki04

Hi Kiki,

Internet is full of calculators, and also tips how to calculate them yourself
Old 27-10-2011, 11:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiItsJustMeAgain
Hi guys,

I don't know is this the right section to write about this but since there are these topics about reincarnation...

I just would like to know is there others out there who have always felt old? And I really mean always as even as a child? Is there anybody else here who has this feeling that you actually hope your life is the last life on earth because you just... I don't know... feel you're bored? That you have seen it all already? That you hope that after this life you could get back home, what ever that home is? I mean I'm definitely not saying that I wouldn't love to be alife and here living my life right now, or not taking my life as a gift because that it definitely is, but just... I kind of hope this is my last one. That during this life I'm able to do those things I feel I still need to do and after that I could leave and move on to something new...

Does this make any sense to anyone?

I associate those feelings from long ago in my life, looking back, as a subconscious need to feel special.
Just sharing............that is just me .............
James
Old 19-11-2011, 01:01 PM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
I associate those feelings from long ago in my life, looking back, as a subconscious need to feel special.
Just sharing............that is just me .............
James

Sorry James but I have absolutely no need to feel special