Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-05-2017, 06:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Actually, this is one explanation that makes sense. In part because women just don't give birth without first, well you know. Or let's say I trust what Edgar Cayce had to say, more than I do some story dreamed up a group of politically-motivated church fathers, heh.
Sounds like the person you like has a twin flame and its not you, and like you don't want to accept it.

Just accept it. Sometimes its hard to put our ego's away...but that' what we are all here for. Weather we like it or not.
Old 23-05-2017, 06:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewAwakening
Sounds like the person you like has a twin flame and its not you, and like you don't want to accept it.

Just accept it. Sometimes its hard to put our ego's away...but that' what we are all here for. Weather we like it or not.
Suggestion: don't go into the psychic business; you're not just way off with that prognostication, you're in another star system. Sounds like you really don't like to discuss topics you don't agree with, and this is your way of just ending the dialogue... make some out-of-left-field comment about the person's personal life and ego. Like where did that come from?
Old 23-05-2017, 07:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Tf

It is just obvious. No psychic anything
Old 23-05-2017, 08:03 PM
Knower

I really disagree with the whole idea of love your self in the context of twin flame advisers.
Its s same as breathing, the way you start thinking of if, you suddenly forget how to breathe.

The way its represented on TF sites seams like nobody loved them self before TF, thats huge number of people, it just ridiculous.

Then there are people who met their TF really young before they figured out who they really are, or discovered them self , you cant say they didn't love themselves.

Also it just sound implausible for me that there are so many people who dont love themselves the way its talked about in TF agenda.

And it is the easiest thing in the world to tell a person "just love yourself" and to ignite the idea in to that person that they dont love themselves to begin with, to make it questioning them self and searching, running in circles chasing their own tail for years.
Honestly it seams more like a manipulation made up by TF teachers to keep their costumers coming back for more (more readies, more cleaning tool or whatever)

People who truly dont like them self are rare and they have their own set of problems, their life style are really different and they are just not prone to be drawn to TF or spirituality things.
- thats my personal belief despite the whole tf propaganda about loving your self and blaming not loving your self enough on all your tf problems.

I never felt like I dont love myself enough, never, not one time not one day in my life. Im a only child, i grew up in a way pretty lonely all I had was me, I always loved me, I knew who I am what I want or dont want, I found myself interesting as a person or somebody to entertain myself.
Nobody told me otherwise, I never felt not good enough I was excelling in anything I ever started, I was the one that others admire, peers as a young kid, as a young adult as a teenager.

Never felt hatred towards myself, I chose to hate God from time to time (before meeting my tf) and then afterwords, lately Ive been writing about hating sometimes my tf too but never me. I love me.

Why do I get this well not triggered but compelled to write about it, because honestly I feel like whole "love your self, it is your fault for tf situation its a sign you dont love yourself" is a really crude manipulation done by twin flame teachers just to keep their costumers back for more.

I dont mean that about OP, at all, but there is so much talk about loving yourself it just beyond statistically possible for that many people that dont love themselves.

I really cant comprehend the idea of not loving yourself and yet I have this tf type of experience for 18 years now and Ive been intuitively playing with all sorts of concepts in my head, all sorts of ideas why is this happening, but never never before finding out about TF term (less then a year) I never felt that not loving myself is the main reason for anything in my life.

My ideas where in the direction of: loving accepting God (or for the people who dont like this word - Universe then), accepting that there is some kind of faith, something bigger than us.. then accepting and loving others too

For me it was more about can I really love other human being, accepting that they are equally important as me, that their will too is important not just to them but to me..
For me it was never to love me more, sine I never felt I dont love myself.

Op, you said converse and that is why I'm writing this, I appreciate your personal discovery, but in general, with so many people talking about that it just just so one sided, is it like we cant stay anything about TF experiences beside "love your self"
Old 23-05-2017, 08:51 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuesday
A twin flame mission: Loving yourself no matter what. It can happen even without a partner and can continue after you find a partner. Some people know how to be with someone romantically and someone don't. It's not a question of who is more evolved. If you can be romantically involved with someone, good for you i bet it feels amazing. But that Person might not be a 'twin flame' because it's a state of being.

Most people don't know how to ne in a relationship. It's usually codependent and the other one controls the other. Some people know how to love partially, some people can do it with their whole being and this is what we call a twin flame relationship. It can also be with a friend or sibling and it also has everything to do with the other Person. Whether they are compatible or not. We might also have several twin flames.

Converse.

After going through my breathtaking Twin Flame experience I must admit I pretty much agree with this, where the concept of a Twin Flames is in essence a state of 'being'. I don't think it is so much about 'loving yourself', but 'finding yourself'. Where often a Twin Flame is a catalyst to our 'Spiritual Awakening'. This was most definitely the case with me, where I believe anything else is what we then make of it.

It was this re-evaluation of my 'belief system' following our separation that helped me realise I am complete for who I am. So put in into perspective my spiritual understanding of who I am at the very heart of me.

This also allowed me to have perfect appreciation of our journey together, and for me to find my own truth without any inhibitions or reservations

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 23-05-2017, 09:11 PM
Master

One of my own purposes was self love yes... but this purpose graduated to where I am now. That is to go within, trust myself and my own deep inner truth and eventually I had to accept that tf ideology ended up being yet distraction to my ultimate truth.

Now I find myself alone with my truth and the truth is that I am ultimately alone as truth and with truth and then... it's my choice how I will connect to the world from the core of my truth.

At the core of my truth I have nothing else but myself but i also have everything which is contained within love.

'I have nothing but truth', 'I'm alone' are huge realisations... because it directs my focus to all the temporary things in my experience of the world right now... and lets me choose what the important things are.

What the mission may have been once may change. I have noticed a trend in which I have 'graduated' from onw purpose to the next... developing a deeper relationship with self as I went.
I happen to currently feel though that the tf experience will only result in me being more present with self and reunion... literally means re union with my truth which is 'I am love'.
Old 23-05-2017, 09:27 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
One of my own purposes was self love yes... but this purpose graduated to where I am now. That is to go within, trust myself and my own deep inner truth and eventually I had to accept that tf ideology ended up being yet distraction to my ultimate truth.

Now I find myself alone with my truth and the truth is that I am ultimately alone as truth and with truth and then... it's my choice how I will connect to the world from the core of my truth.

At the core of my truth I have nothing else but myself but i also have everything which is contained within love.

'I have nothing but truth', 'I'm alone' are huge realisations... because it directs my focus to all the temporary things in my experience of the world right now... and lets me choose what the important things are.

What the mission may have been once may change. I have noticed a trend in which I have 'graduated' from onw purpose to the next... developing a deeper relationship with self as I went.
I happen to currently feel though that the tf experience will only result in me being more present with self and reunion... literally means re union with my truth which is 'I am love'.

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful

Such am amazing post! Thank you so so much RedEmbers

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Current resources:

Currently reading:
Old 24-05-2017, 07:21 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Rider_1970
After going through my breathtaking Twin Flame experience I must admit I pretty much agree with this, where the concept of a Twin Flames is in essence a state of 'being'. I don't think it is so much about 'loving yourself', but 'finding yourself'. Where often a Twin Flame is a catalyst to our 'Spiritual Awakening'. This was most definitely the case with me, where I believe anything else is what we then make of it.

Although not in general agreement, I see your slant on it. Something like the
difference between potential and kinetic energy. If one believes one has only
a partial or fractured soul, or ascended in the elevator to a place where one's
soul was deliberately split, then they exist in a state (of being) while looking
around for the "bit" that completes their soul. On finding it the energy is kinetic.

What I find difficult is the ontology: the existence, ongoing existence,
of a partial soul in a living individual seems highly unlikely.

But theosophists are entitled to their beliefs.

Old 24-05-2017, 07:55 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Although not in general agreement, I see your slant on it. Something like the
difference between potential and kinetic energy. If one believes one has only
a partial or fractured soul, or ascended in the elevator to a place where one's
soul was deliberately split, then they exist in a state (of being) while looking
around for the "bit" that completes their soul.

What I find difficult is that in terms of ontology the existence and
certainly ongoing existence of a partial soul in a living individual seems
highly unlikely.

But theosophists are entitled to their beliefs.

Thank you so much for your kind and insightful reply Lorelyen.

I must admit I've only explained my understanding from a certain viewpoint where I don't truly believe that we are a 'split' or 'partial' souls in the context of the Twin Flame theory.

If anything, rather than a soul inhabit a body I believe that each of us is a body that is inhabited by the soul of the universe.To quote Alan Watts: You and I are all as much continuous with the physical universe as a wave is continuous with the ocean.

We are therefore complete in our own right, with us each coming from the same 'Source'. Where we are all in fact Twin Flames to each other. The difference being our level of vibration and how we then relate to each other on a physical level.

I hope that makes sense

Current resources:

Currently reading: