Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 02:11 PM
s1m0nsays

hi there i agree i too try and stay positive but i sometimes get presented with the negative thoughts but as they say in life u got too take the rough with the smooth which gives u that balance and understanding.x
Old 05-05-2007, 09:51 PM
Moonflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by pebble
MG, or any that can help

I have been going through some things that are trying to rob me of my positive power. My mother died last july and she left no will. well, there are
nine of us, her children. because I took care of her and helped her with some of her financial needs, 6 brothers and sisters thought that i should live here in her house. however, 2 of the 9 object now. guess that jealousy thing got
to them. I look at it from there point of view and try to think what I would do. I don't believe I would be jealous, but not sure. These two that are doing the objection, they didn't even want to help pay for the funeral. after her insurance policy, there was still 3200 left to pay. plus while she was alive, they did not contribute to her needs. She didn't have much money and the rest of us would help her out when we could.
The 2 have taken it to court and are wanting it sold. I am having a battle here. Revenge and ager walk hand in hand and keep trying to rob me of my peace. I'm telling you, I have to fight
these thoughts off quite regular. I have put up a shield and when the thoughts pop in i immediately do away with the thought. It keeps trying.lol.

Since the 19th I have been practicing being positive. I love it. I have noticed that when I go to bed, even being positive and believing I have a shield up, I wake up with negative thoughts trying to get to me. I immediately start in thanking God as soon as I raise up out of bed. This helps a lot. But, I'm wondering, how do I prevent these negative influences from coming around while I sleep?

Hi Pebble

Sorry to hear about your Mother but know she walks the other side of the veil & is witness to all that is happening..

Sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time lately.. Your family are where they need to be right now while they squabble over what belongs to who & who deserves what raise above it all & you will remain positively positive & when the dust settles you can hold your head up with pride knowing that you have done things right & proper.. As hard as it seems sometimes when the mud throwing stops you will be victorious not always in a monetary way but with dignity & in all ways but without becoming part of it all in a negative sense..

When you sleep get yourself a piece of unadulterated black tourmaline very powerful for any negativity sleep with it either by your bed or I often tend to hold one until I drift off then lay on it lol ...

Big warm hug & a sprinkling of stardust for you xxxx
Old 15-05-2007, 05:35 PM
pebble

Thanks moonflower. will check into the black tourmaline. well, just to report, I have been doing pretty good with being positive..two nights ago, I was under heavy spiritual attack. Could not sleep, tossed and turned, got on computer, went back to bed tossed and turned some more. finally about 5 am I dozed off. To awaken at 7 am. Really wasn't tired. As I lay on my bed things from my past tried to haunt me. Things that have truly already been forgiven. I would put one thought aside and another would pop in. Was very irritating to say the least.
Of course Jesus got a lot of thanks that night. Does this happen to others as well.
Old 15-05-2007, 05:39 PM
pebble

That's funny. Went to google unadulterated black tourmaline and it brought me back to this forum. right here. lol
Old 16-05-2007, 01:30 AM
evelynlee333

I agree with this but keep it up and eventually we will get there
great post:)
Old 21-05-2007, 04:24 AM
pebble

Well, I didn't even realize this has been going on for a month...I would like to
report some changes in my life...
Better health is happening, was so painful in my bones to even lay in my bed at night. My shoulder and arm joints hurt so bad...when I would walk down steps, I had to take one foot at a time..same foot ya know...now I am walking down them normal...with little pain...my shoulders do not hurt now as I sleep.
I can acutally get comfortable on my bed at nights..however, I do need to get
another pillow...this one I have is to small. not fluffy enough
My leg that has been swollen since open heart surgery, has reduced and almost normal now..the scars on my leg from the surgery have all quit hurting.

For some reason, my hair has been getting more color in it...less grey...don't know why...

I have lost 15 pounds...I never even went on a diet...just quit eating the sweet foods I was eating...

Now to some this may not sound like much, but to me it feels good...By the
way my mood has improved considerably...I am learning to be more pleasant to people around me...smile and they smile...lol

right now, cant think of much more...but this was only in a months time.
oh, more breath. eaiser to breath...will inform in another 30 days..

noticed last 2 mornings I got up, I felt kinda beat...know I have been under
spiritual attack. Praise God, that means I am doing something right...
Old 26-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Carsonal1

Quote:
noticed last 2 mornings I got up, I felt kinda beat...know I have been under
spiritual attack. Praise God, that means I am doing something right...

What do you mean by spiritual attack?

Last edited by Carsonal1 : 26-05-2007 at 02:51 PM.
Closed Thread