Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 01:12 PM
angelicious

Are You On a Spiritual Journey of Self Discovery?

Are you on a spiritual journey of self discovery?

I'm on this journey. I've set out on a path (already set before me I'm guessing) to discover who I truly am, the spirit having a human experience.
I have so much to learn and I hope to get most of it sorted in this lifetime.
All the experiences I've had all count, nothing too small or too big. And as I value & see what it is they teach me, I feel myself move closer to my spiritual goal. I'm making great progress now.
My eyes, and mind are more open now. I can now make sense of some things like the divine assistance I get through thoughts, feelings, and so called 'coincidences.'

I was given some gifts (the moment my soul chose this existance) to help me on my spiritual journey like creative & artistic talents so I express myself, some things (skills) I've picked up along the way that maybe useful to you, like...
  • Meditation. Quiet the mind daily.
  • Live in the moment, for the moment, here and now.
  • Absolute trust/faith in Oneself, in God, & in the universe. You are always taken care of, always!
  • Keeping a journal, record relating to your spiritual journey (dreams, thoughts, feelings etc).
  • Affirmations.
  • Giving blessings and Thanks Giving for all that you are, and for all that is your life right now.
Do you have anything you'd like to share on this topic?
Old 10-02-2007, 09:37 PM
Master
Hi Angelicous,
Sounds like you are moving my friend, moving quickly, god speed to you, I agree with everything that you have put above and wish you joy on your journey. Faith can and does move mountains, but the path can be long, I know mine is, and it can be hard to keep going at times my friend. AllI would say, is be ready for the down turns, times when the ego kicks in because they hurt and they are hard.
Essentially tho, everything that you have put above is the main purpose of the human experience, so I`m with you kid.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:32 AM
angelicious

Thanks for the well wishes Peteyzen, I'm adding you to my 'buddy' list so we can keep in touch regarding this topic.

I've had a good deal of so called 'down turns' & moments where people say "how the hell did you manage to get through that?" It's simple, I accept, learn from, and let it go with love.

Past down turns, they've already played out. Been, gone, past tense. And moments when I ponder on past gut kickers, I do it with genuine compassion, love, understanding and total joy because I think..WOW!!! Look at me NOW! After all that I've been through, I'm even more magnificent (.....just like you Peteyzen).

And you'll never catch me being on guard for down turns in the future. Down turns in life haven't happened and may never, ever happen. They only occur in the minds of the wary. It's okay Peteyzen, life is a gentle walk in the park.

It's all about trust, my friend, faith in the here and now and I now trust what life brings for it's always for my highest good (affirmations everywhere, smiles). Now is the only moment that is real and happening.

I value your input and guidance and now know that you are a truly caring being, thank you, lets talk again soon or keep in touch through our journeys.

Last edited by angelicious : 11-02-2007 at 08:52 AM.
Old 11-02-2007, 11:29 PM
Bob23

Hello Angelicious,

I'd just like to say thanks for your wonderful post!

It really said it all.

All the best,

Bob23.
Old 15-02-2007, 11:13 AM
Master
Yes, a beautiful, positive post angelicious, I mirror Bob23. I am proud to be on your buddy list, love to hear sometime more about your journey.
love and light peteyzen
Old 15-02-2007, 04:35 PM
angelica

hi there Angelicious,
Keep it up sister, isn't it a groovy trip....as we all keep on living,and learning....its great to express yourself....in any way....

god bless you all!!!!

angelica
Closed Thread