Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 29-08-2016, 12:31 PM
Pathfinder

Inexplicable physical symptoms - help?

I don't know what forum section to put this in, because I have no idea what's happening in my body. It feels like when I do reiki on myself or get a healing session done, so I am putting it in healing.

My body is vibrating inside like a washing machine on spin cycle. I know this is because of something I have started to work on. It all began in July when I was put into contact with a man I suspect of being my twin flame. We wrote back and forth for all of 6 days, but during our correspondence, he triggered love in me which was unprecedented. In that experience, I felt a huge release--it turned out that I had a powerful surging river of love in me that I have dammed up out of necessity all my life. And with this small release that he triggered, where my love finally had a home or a destination, it was as if a small hole had been poked in the dam and a chronic fatigue, weakness, low energy and exhaustion which I have lived with all my life was lifted and I was bouncing off the walls, inspired, filled with creative energy and unspeakable joy. On the 5th day he cut me off. It was in that moment, when I felt the crush of my chronic fatigue and weakness fall upon me again, that I understood that my fatigue, weakness and low energy is caused by the fact that I have to hold back this surging love in me.

Despite the fact that he cut me off, I still had access to that love, although only in a very reduced capacity. Once I tasted of that love, I did not want to have to live without it. I came to believe it can heal all of my physical ailments, since it banished the most crippling one I've lived with. Determined in my belief that I didn't need that man in my life to flow that surge of love through me, this past Friday I began doing a love meditation. Two different ones actually. This is where the vibrating began, mostly just during the meditations.

Last night it went berserk. I woke up at 2 a.m. and was vexed about something that happened during the day, so I couldn't sleep. Just before I managed to get back to sleep again, I closed my eyes in an exhausted and weak state, and I sought to access that surge of love, this time just a request, no meditation, and I began to feel it, it was working.

This morning I woke completely wiped out (which is pretty normal for me), but I had a kind of throbbing or vibrating in my ears. Not so much throbbing, but more like if you press your hands really tightly against your ears, the outside sounds are muffled, but the sound of anything touching your hands is magnified, sort of bangs like a loud drum in your ear. Or kind of like you have water in your ears. And my entire body is vibrating like never before. I know the feeling of energy moving around in my body from having done a lot of energy healing. My body never vibrated like this before. The vibrating in my ears makes me dizzy and tired. I'm worried, I don't know what's happening.

Does anybody know what's happening? Will it end? Will it get worse? I don't need MORE health problems. I thought this love current would heal me, not make me sicker. I wondered if I should stop eating, or just drink water...
Old 29-08-2016, 03:09 PM
Deactivated Account
That's actually really beautiful and a very desired state.
I can speak from experience. Do not resist it, lay down, close your eyes and surrender to it. Also pay attention to these internal sounds (preferably on the right ear, where the energyflow is strong - if you're lefthanded, then on the other side) and focus on one at a time (the loudest). These vibrations will purify your being, there's no need to worry. It can be "unpleasant" at time, but just surrender to it without judgement.
Old 29-08-2016, 03:49 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodwill
That's actually really beautiful and a very desired state.
I can speak from experience. Do not resist it, lay down, close your eyes and surrender to it. Also pay attention to these internal sounds (preferably on the right ear, where the energyflow is strong - if you're lefthanded, then on the other side) and focus on one at a time (the loudest). These vibrations will purify your being, there's no need to worry. It can be "unpleasant" at time, but just surrender to it without judgement.

Thanks for answering.
It is beautiful, the state of Love is indescribably beautiful...or was until my ears got affected. I've been trying to find better ways to describe the sensation in my ears, because actually, even though it is muffling outside noise, it has actually made my ears more sensitive to sound. Things are like vibrating too much in them. It does feel similar to when you have a cold or get water in your ear, but it has also made them more sensitive and sound is too loud. And when I talk, I sound funny--too loud, so it's unpleasant for me to talk. I hope it passes soon...

As for the vibrating I mentioned--I had just done one of the meditations when I wrote that. Apparently that extreme vibration only happens when I do the meditations. Thank God.
Old 29-08-2016, 04:56 PM
Deactivated Account
Do you hear maybe something that you would describe as "tinnitus", alongside these vibrations?
Old 29-08-2016, 05:53 PM
Deactivated Account
Hadarian, these symptoms/sensations could possibly be attributed to kundalini energy activity... Something to explore....
Old 29-08-2016, 06:22 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodwill
Do you hear maybe something that you would describe as "tinnitus", alongside these vibrations?

No, I've ruled that out.
Old 29-08-2016, 06:25 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Hadarian, these symptoms/sensations could possibly be attributed to kundalini energy activity... Something to explore....

That was what I thought of second. The first thing I tried to research was what people who are just starting to channel experience, because I recalled Darryl Anka mentioning that he had a lot of physical problems when he first started to channel Bashar, but that information was so hard for me to find, because he only mentions it in passing in a few hour-long interviews or so. And channelers don't otherwise seem to mention anything like that. I thought of this phenomenon first, not because I'm channeling anything, but because it seemed like the most similar situation to mine.

Oops, I forgot to write that I don't know the symptoms of kundalini. I don't even know what kundalini is. It's too abstract to have a meaning to me. I've also heard descriptions of the experience that don't resemble my symptoms at all. Worse yet, that it could last for months... I'm in trouble if this lasts for months.

Edit: Aha! My ears are getting better! They are popping, so somehow my meditations, especially the one in the middle of the night, caused some pressure imbalance in my ears, like what happens when you go up in an airplane. How on earth could that happen??
Old 01-09-2016, 10:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadarian
My body never vibrated like this before. The vibrating in my ears makes me dizzy and tired. I'm worried, I don't know what's happening.

Does anybody know what's happening? Will it end? Will it get worse? I don't need MORE health problems. I thought this love current would heal me, not make me sicker. I wondered if I should stop eating, or just drink water...

Seeing you've had an energy spike you may need to ground more. Not grounding energy enough can make one dizzy and tired too as too much energy surging about can end up causing energy congestion in your body and then actually start to interfere with energy flow.

Be aware that fasting or just drinking water at this time if you are ungrounded, may further unground you. Try getting yourself out to nature more. Connect to the earth.

Once you adjust to the energy increase better, you probably will stop feeling this vibrating or feel it less intensely.
Old 02-09-2016, 05:56 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
Seeing you've had an energy spike you may need to ground more. Not grounding energy enough can make one dizzy and tired too as too much energy surging about can end up causing energy congestion in your body and then actually start to interfere with energy flow.

Be aware that fasting or just drinking water at this time if you are ungrounded, may further unground you. Try getting yourself out to nature more. Connect to the earth.

Once you adjust to the energy increase better, you probably will stop feeling this vibrating or feel it less intensely.

I hardly have the strength to get out of bed, much less go outside. I think I was wrong about being able to access the flow of that love without him. The vibrating has subsided, although it still happens a lot during the meditation, but I am experiencing intense exhaustion and fatigue so I have to waste days lying in bed. Yesterday the ears and dizziness were so horrible that I had a headache when I woke up. The ear pressure alleviated and slightly also the headache when I meditated. The exhaustion and fatigue I still have--I always have to varying degrees every moment of my life, but right now it's quite bad.

Yesterday I started to actually write letters to this man, not to send him obviously, but to connect with him again inwardly and, as I suspected, my symptoms subsided. My ears, for now, seem mostly normal (a bit off in the right ear still), I don't have a headache anymore--it went completely away while I was writing the letters. Everything started to get better when I wrote the letters to him. Now I'm just suffering from the fatigue and exhaustion and weakness, as always, but it's quite bad still.

I've been told in the past that I need to "ground". I've tried it a few times without any notable results. Although I never have the energy to go out in nature when I'm in this state. All I can do is sleep it off, and that can take days. My life is a complete and utter waste. I have no need to be here whatsoever.
Old 04-09-2016, 01:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadarian
I've been told in the past that I need to "ground". I've tried it a few times without any notable results. Although I never have the energy to go out in nature when I'm in this state. All I can do is sleep it off, and that can take days. My life is a complete and utter waste. I have no need to be here whatsoever.

If you are unbalanced which obviously you are in some way. Trying to ground yourself a few times wont make much difference. You need to incorporate something like that into your regular routine to help the excess energy to release.

You sound fairly bad, so you dont have a backyard or front yard to lay on the ground in while focusing on the earth? (not over any septic tanks).