Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 17-08-2016, 10:35 AM
Newbie ;)

Chakra blockages?

Hey! If anyone has any advice or exercises etc, I appreciate! A little about my situation..
I have been doing more than a year lots of different stuff: kundalini yoga, gotten angel healing, energy healing, meditation..
I felt that chakras have started to open - lots of tingling for example. Lately I have huge pains in my heart and throat, are these only opening symptoms, or what to do with this, or to do nothing? At the same time some panic attacks came in the picture, I have lots of fear and feeling when I look in the mirror that I have evil inside me and sometimes it is everywhere around. Some traumas from childhood or past life?
Thanks a lot, if anything comes in your mind I am thankful :)
Old 23-08-2016, 11:34 PM
Newbie ;)

You can practice to spin your chackras clockwise, otherwise negative effects are sometimes quite normal and will pass all of it, just take it easy and do something that relaxes and rejoices. All the best.
Old 24-08-2016, 04:00 AM
Experiencer
First of all, if you're having physical pains it's important to bring those up with a physician. Chest pain alone is very serious, and it can help shed light on what's going on spiritually if those pains can be ruled out as being physically-induced.

Having anxiety at the same time as throat and heart blockages makes sense; these three are all challenges I've had as well. I discovered that my anxiety made me fearful, which in turn caused me to block my heart for safety and my throat shut down out of fear of saying the wrong thing. It would be logical then that opening those would cause the fear to surface; you're becoming vulnerable again, or so your mind believes. It may be trying to get you to see the evil in yourself that it fears; it's trying to tell you that what it's done is rational because it must be locked down to protect you and others from yourself. I know that what helped me overcome this was putting blind faith in the knowledge and feeling that if I stayed open, instead of letting the fear persist, I would become much more resistant to the pain I was afraid of.

I would recommend envisioning your chakras surrounded by a gold circlet. Then have healing light - perhaps from the Higher Power or nature - wash down through your crown and through the chakras, then upward and out again. Let it wash away the fear, anger, and sadness until it seems right, especially for your heart. For your throat chakra, imagine once it's cleared that it connect down to your heart so your words can always come from there, and therefore you'll always have the right thing to say.

I also recommend looking into ways to work with the fear and anxiety you're facing, as I'm guessing that's your cause. Other than that, I agree with what Atina said and to take it easy. Your work is beginning to pay off, softening and lifting those energies. They'll be uncomfortable while passing from unconscious to conscious and outward, but will indeed pass.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 25-08-2016, 05:57 PM
Newbie ;)

If your problems is not related to any physical issue, I would suggest you to release any negative beliefs you have set in your heart chakra. Steps to do so are below.

Concentrate on the Heart chakra which is at level with the heart.
Chant the sound YAM.
Do for 10 minutes and feel the sensation of awakening of the Anahata chakra .
I release the feeling of being broken hearted
I release the feeling of being sad
I release the feeling of being alone
I release grief from every cell of my body
I release the feeling of loneliness
I release the feeling of being disappointed in love
I release the feeling of being rejected in love
I release the belief that it is hard to forgive
I release the belief that I am emotionally weak
I release the belief that I have lack of love
I release the belief that there is no love for me
I release the belief that I don't know how to love myself
I release the belief that I don't know what real love is
I release the pattern of attracting others that hurt me.
I release the fear that I am disappointed in love
I release the belief that I am hopeless
I release fear of love
I release the belief that love hurts
I release the belief that relationships are painful
I release the fear that I can't commit
I release the belief that I have to be weak to be loved
I release being unkind
I release all jealousy from my being
I release belief that I have to change myself to be loved
I release the pattern of being disconnected from my feelings
I release the belief that it is hard to accept myself
I release the belief that the pain is too deep
I release the fear that I can't let go
I release the pattern of hiding / putting up walls / ignoring my feelings
I release belief that I can't feel anything
I release feeling that I need to hurt
I release the belief that I need to feel bad about who I am
I release the belief that nobody could love me
I release the belief that I have lack of desire
I release all heart aches
I release the feeling of craving love and affection
I release belief that I never get what I want
I release belief that there is nobody to love me
I release the question that when will I be special / when will I count
I release the pattern of ignoring my feelings / blocked from my emotions / stuck in my wounded energy
I release the fear of letting it go, just to be disappointed again and again.

Now do affirmations below
I am loved because I was born / I am enough / my feelings are safe / I am free of past
hurts / my heart is healed / I am whole and healed / I am safe no matter what happens
I am free to love and be loved / I am forgiving / I am forgiving others for hurting me / I now choose joy / I am worth it.
I am safe feeling all my feelings / I am fulfilling my heart's desire / I am compassion / my
fourth chakra is healed / I am self love / I am tenderness / I am real / emotions are safe / I am feeling all my feelings / I am in touch with my core truth
/ I am joy…
I am peaceful and balanced / I take in life fully / I am free to let go of the past / I am moving forward / I am allowing / I am understanding / I am safe to
love again / I am creating loving, supporting relationships / I am safe to commit / I am strong and I am loved / I safe being intimate / I am safe being
real / I am forgiving of myself and others / I am what I think I am….
Thank You God
Thank you God
Letting it in, opening up the heart chakra
I am peaceful and balanced / I take in life fully / I am free to let go of the past / I am moving forward / I am allowing / I am understanding / I am safe to
love again / I am creating loving, supporting relationships / I am safe to commit / I am strong and I am loved / I safe being intimate / I am safe being
real / I am forgiving of myself and others / I am what I think I am….
Old 08-09-2016, 11:47 AM
Newbie ;)

these three are all challenges I've had as well. I discovered that my anxiety made me fearful, which in turn caused me to block my heart for safety and my throat shut down out of fear of saying the wrong thing.
Old 09-09-2016, 03:42 AM
Experiencer
It's interesting to hear, and I'd be willing to bet it's a common series of events and blockages for anyone who deals with anxiety. It's quite a challenge to deal with.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 09-09-2016, 04:53 AM
Master

If your vibration goes up from doing the things you describe then it does bring up fears in you. You need to try to face them.
Old 09-09-2016, 04:54 AM
Master

By the way the tingling does show your vibration went up.
Old 09-09-2016, 04:15 PM
Good one Aashish! Welcome here!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-09-2016, 10:21 AM
Guide

There should be some mental reasons that are causing pain in your body. Maybe you are pushing too hard with forcing the energy to your chakras and they are just closing to protect themselves?