Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 10-04-2016, 08:15 AM
Knower
Heal Yourself Heal The Earth

The battle for planet earth's survival has been ongoing since the industrial revolution came to town. Now I could go all doom and gloom, but I'm sure you guys see what a nightmare it is that we're dealing with out there. So I ask that you take a minute everyday to be thankful for what you do have! Not down about what you don't have.

To be forgiving of our actions up until this point and to really feel that and let it go. If you're angry be angry, scream out unto the universe but then let it all go, don't hold onto it, not unless you want to be sick in your body and then be attacked by all the other downer emotions. Bleh NO THANKS! Apologize to anyone you're hurting about and apologize to the earth for what we have done and what we continue to do.

Express your love for everyone, tell them now, don't wait, our life times are but a speck in the universe, but they are no less important or more important than anything else. We are here to evolve, to journey into the unknown and to remember what has been forgotten , what we have been denied is returning to us now. Believe that, feel it in every part of your being. I do, I know, I see, I think, I feel, I be and I am.

Let's change everything we see into good news, even if it is terrible, know that wrongs will be rights, that those who roam freely with dark intentions will get whats coming to them. I trust and have complete faith in the natural law that does reign supreme. I will give all my energy over to this and feed the world with my love and my most powerful light.

Tap into the energy of the universe and show others the way too. I hope to meet all my peeps during , through and after these tough but necessary times ahead. Please share,this kind of message, put this out into the world, turn negatives into positives and trust that all will be ok with a little help from us all.
Old 16-04-2016, 09:53 PM
Experiencer
Very nice Oceans :-)

Yes, the cup is half full. Or in some cases, our cups over floweth with Light and Love! I have been helped so much simply by generating gratefulness each day. So long as our basic needs are met and we can be grateful, we'll be content.

Transmute all that negative energy into Light and Love :-)

Namaste.
Old 17-04-2016, 03:43 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarChild
Yes, the cup is half full. Or in some cases, our cups over floweth with Light and Love! I have been helped so much simply by generating gratefulness each day. So long as our basic needs are met and we can be grateful, we'll be content.

Transmute all that negative energy into Light and Love :-)

Namaste.

well I don't use the words 'so long as' any more because it seems like an invitation for someone to take away whatever it is I was going on about. Now I'm like just grateful I got this far but without trying to rely on this or that as a prerequisite.
Old 23-04-2016, 03:37 AM
Newbie ;)

however dark or long the night is,
right where you are, that's where the light is ;-)

Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Fiya Wata
That song is an anthem, an energetic affirmation that I send out multiple times a week to the world. The first words of the song affirm that: I'm sending you all of my love, you with a heart to feel it. You in the light and dark, with the eyes to see it...

I really experience connections through music, so I play this in my car on my drive to and from work many days a week. It's just one of a number of small acts that I practice that I think truly make a difference <3 love and light
Old 19-09-2016, 10:45 AM
Guide

I do support the idea that we should start from the little - ourselves. I'm doing my best to become abetter person to make this world a better place.