Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 06-05-2014, 09:56 PM
OliveOyl

My heart leapt at this from "Visior" thank you.

However, I did come across alot of spiritual insights in regards to geometry (the physical) and harmonics (wave frequencies).
I now understand how geometry and mathematics can lead a person to spiritual insights/experiences.
Many measurements, such as pi, square-roots, etc. consist of irrational numbers (not whole). So after many months of its study, it occurred to me that the physical world is full of numbers that seem to never match each other.
It is as if the physical world was in disharmony, incomplete, or out of sync.
IMHO I believe it needs to be that way to exist. If it were harmonious, like a standing wave, it would cancel itself out of existence.

So a new personal philosophy arose from these insights – "everything is not necessarily so".
At time I may seem to have a strong stance on certain things, but in the background sings that mantra.[/quote]
Old 06-05-2014, 10:00 PM
OliveOyl

Sorry, I did not know how to use the reply correctly .. I will learn, but wanted to show my "eureka" reaction to that particular post......

I just love it when confirmations one is seeking suddenly appear everywhere.

More light........
Old 06-05-2014, 10:01 PM
OliveOyl

My heart leapt at this from "Visitor" thank you.

However, I did come across alot of spiritual insights in regards to geometry (the physical) and harmonics (wave frequencies).
I now understand how geometry and mathematics can lead a person to spiritual insights/experiences.
Many measurements, such as pi, square-roots, etc. consist of irrational numbers (not whole). So after many months of its study, it occurred to me that the physical world is full of numbers that seem to never match each other.
It is as if the physical world was in disharmony, incomplete, or out of sync.
IMHO I believe it needs to be that way to exist. If it were harmonious, like a standing wave, it would cancel itself out of existence.

So a new personal philosophy arose from these insights – "everything is not necessarily so".
At time I may seem to have a strong stance on certain things, but in the background sings that mantra.[/quote]
Old 06-05-2014, 10:42 PM
Master
Hello Sammy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy
....Anyway your journey is very similar to mine at its core. It's always amazing to me the amount of ways we can find our inner light. Yours is testament to that, but I feel the creator left us infinite paths back home. Then these infinite paths will turn into our space for unlimited potential of growth, or rather our eternal playground.
Thank you for sharing your journey and insights. I agree with you, it is amazing the amount of ways to our inner light.

This just reminded me of something that mind-boggled me many years ago.
A sun (star) radiates light all around itself. We see such a star, from many thousands of light-years away, with the naked eye.
We see it because photons have continually traveled from that distant source so it could entered our eye-pupil.
If I moved my head, to one side, by half an inch (12 mm), I can still see this star. This star can be seen anywhere from thousands of light-years from its source.
Imagine the amount of photons leaving that source, that star, thousands of light-years ago, in one microsecond of time....mind-boggling!
Yet each photon left a path it its light source.

Thanks again Sammy.
Old 06-05-2014, 10:52 PM
Master
Hello OliveOyl.

Happy to read that you got a pleasant experience from that read.

Personally, whenever my heart leaps at some input, I know I just recognised some truth - in my honest opinion (IMHO).

By the way, OliveOyl, welcome to Spiritual Forums.
Old 06-05-2014, 11:05 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor
Hello Sammy.

Thank you for sharing your journey and insights. I agree with you, it is amazing the amount of ways to our inner light.

This just reminded me of something that mind-boggled me many years ago.
A sun (star) radiates light all around itself. We see such a star, from many thousands of light-years away, with the naked eye.
We see it because photons have continually traveled from that distant source so it could entered our eye-pupil.
If I moved my head, to one side, by half an inch (12 mm), I can still see this star. This star can be seen anywhere from thousands of light-years from its source.
Imagine the amount of photons leaving that source, that star, thousands of light-years ago, in one microsecond of time....mind-boggling!
Yet each photon left a path it its light source.

Thanks again Sammy.

HAHAHA awesome!!
Old 07-05-2014, 09:26 AM
Master
Hello Katheryn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katheryn
Hi Visitor,
Thank you SO much for sharing this wonderful experience! I feel so inspired by it. Thank you for restoring my faith both in God and in the power of Physics to affirm God. It has made me so happy to read this.
Thank you Katheryn. I am so pleased to read that your faith has been lifted somewhat. I too feel uplifted to read this from you. Thanks.
Old 05-04-2015, 02:34 PM
Master
Absolutely Fascinating!!
Thank you so MUCH for sharing this Visitor.
I have every since first hearing about him, been nearly reverent of Nicola Tesla. I feel he used his body and mind extremely wisely in his lifetime and could have revolutionized the world had he not been suppressed.

That you recreated some of his experiments is to be applauded, and it must have been tremendously mind expanding for you!
Thanks for sharing the journey
Old 05-04-2015, 03:06 PM
Master
Thank you CrystalSong.
Yes, it was a very exciting experience.
The things we do to seek the truth, ha ha ha.
Old 11-06-2015, 11:37 AM
Knower

Awesome stuff