Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 15-08-2016, 05:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i believe that study and training are good things... to the extent that they
empower the person doing them
. to begin with the premise that someone
is "not good enough", and must subvert their autonomy into the service of
something acceptable by society ["others"] is a perversion.
it does not require advanced medical knowledge in order to remove a splinter
from a finger (for example). neither does it require an oath of confidentiality
before providing someone with cough syrup.

Autonomy would be primary to the ethical considerations I mentioned, as it is key to empowerment. This also applies directly to permission/consent, and counter issues such as influence and or coercion, and one has to understand stuff like the 'aim to please' aspects, and so on... Engendering trust is a little tricky at times, and the sort of communication involved is a skill in itself... it's very nuanced, so I'm just making mention of a few pertinent aspects of the 'help people' game.
Old 15-08-2016, 08:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Autonomy would be primary to the ethical considerations I mentioned, as it is key to empowerment. This also applies directly to permission/consent, and counter issues such as influence and or coercion, and one has to understand stuff like the 'aim to please' aspects, and so on... Engendering trust is a little tricky at times, and the sort of communication involved is a skill in itself... it's very nuanced, so I'm just making mention of a few pertinent aspects of the 'help people' game.

i can't say that i truly understand what you're saying here.
i admit that i had viewed your prior post as an undermining of empowerment (for a person),
while serving to strengthen an "establishment modality".
[in my opinion, corporations are NOT people! my allegiance is with humans, and not systems.]

the 'help people' game is not something that we'll want to extend indefinitely.
the purpose of healing is to be healed; to be whole.
it is a game with an endpoint in mind.
healers must not become reliant on sickness for their life-flow....
they must not become the cause of illness;
elsewise the cure for ailments would become the elimination of "healers".
there is a cart, and there is a horse; let's heal before we eradicate the
function of healing (and those who practice it).
Old 16-08-2016, 01:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Finally he said I had a number of powerful tendencies, chiefly clairvoyance and healing. Now, I won't discuss the former for a number of reasons but the latter? Yeah.

Technically we're All Healers...just some of us know it and the rest aren't aware yet. :)

Am curious why you are avoiding clairvoyance? We all have that too whether we use it occasionally, never, most of the time or all the time. Personally I use them all every chance I get which is probably 20+ times a day. I call them Life Hacks and am bloody Grateful to have them!!
Old 16-08-2016, 07:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i can't say that i truly understand what you're saying here.
i admit that i had viewed your prior post as an undermining of empowerment (for a person),
while serving to strengthen an "establishment modality".
[in my opinion, corporations are NOT people! my allegiance is with humans, and not systems.]

the 'help people' game is not something that we'll want to extend indefinitely.
the purpose of healing is to be healed; to be whole.
it is a game with an endpoint in mind.
healers must not become reliant on sickness for their life-flow....
they must not become the cause of illness;
elsewise the cure for ailments would become the elimination of "healers".
there is a cart, and there is a horse; let's heal before we eradicate the
function of healing (and those who practice it).

Yep. You raised some relevant points, one being, 'the establishment', and the social world generally, is most often a cause of life issues, including through disempowerment, whereas empowerment is the enhancement of autonomy, which means people get to decide, which first and foremost means that they give their permission having understood what they are 'signing up' for. Good point for 'healers' you make, because it takes self awareness into ones own needs to prevent them being demanded from any helped person.
Old 17-08-2016, 07:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Technically we're All Healers...just some of us know it and the rest aren't aware yet. :)

Am curious why you are avoiding clairvoyance? We all have that too whether we use it occasionally, never, most of the time or all the time. Personally I use them all every chance I get which is probably 20+ times a day. I call them Life Hacks and am bloody Grateful to have them!!

Clairvoyance sounds like something too close to fate and destiny for me.
I am very strongly opposed to the latter two concepts.
Reality is not set, we make the world and every action changes it.
Future can't be seen because future doesn't exist.
There's just the past and the present.
Anything in the future is a vast conglomerate of cause and effect actions, that happen on such a scale as to be completely unpredictable.

I'm not really dismissing clairvoyance, I just don't see any immediate signs of it being out there.
It's a convenient umbrella term for me.
Perhaps it's hidden within the broad term of intuition or just experience.
Anyway, for the purpose of healing, clairvoyance seems like an irrelevant concept, and healing is my area of interest in this thread.
Old 18-08-2016, 05:07 AM
Master
I'm so glad you said that Shalrath because it's really useful understanding what some of these words means and that in turn is useful for seeing the Bigger Picture.

Clairvoyance means is the ability to gain information about an object, person, location or physical event through extrasensory perception. A person who has this ability is called a clairvoyant ("one who sees clearly"). Now days we tend to just use the word Psychic.
Claivoyance is one of the abilities categorized under 'Claire's for short.
There's Clairsentience, Claircognizant, Clairaudience, Clariscentist, Clairgustant and so on.
These terms aren't used that much anymore and other labels are more in favor. Among active psychics it all sort just rolls under the umbrella term of 'Gifted or Psychic Abilities, which actually includes a lot more than just the 'Claire Family'. The 'Claire family' of abilities not being as useful as many other abilities that some of us regularly use.

A few examples of more useful and regularly used abilities are Ability to see the body's energy systems and clean or repair it, ability to hear a clients Higher Self, Angels or Guides and follow their advice for the client, Medical Intuition, being able to see into the body or tumorous masses and preform Psychic Surgery, Soul fragment recovery's, channeling energy and so on.

So as you can see - the Claire's and related Psychic abilities aren't really connected to Fate or Destiny, they are just simply talents and abilities we are capable of. Much like learning to play an musical instrument though - some people have 'an ear for music' while others have to practice a lot to gain mastery.

As to seeing the 'Future' you are right, and at the same time , not right. All time and Space is Now indeed, but also we can see mathematically probable timelines. Trust me I can see stock market results 5 days our from close of trading, I've tested it quite a bit, not to gamble but because there are 6 digit numbers available and they can change daily - it's a good test bed to test Remote Viewing abilities.
Future probabilities work out close to 90% in the short term, however anything over 3 months out gets very wobbly and the probability of what was seen actually happening becomes much slimmer, the more time that passed from RV to unfolding the more wobbly it gets.

Don't diss being able to see the future when it has the possibility of being useful. For example as a new Healer working with some one and say you find a tumor you can use clairvoyance to picture various ways to dissipate or melt the tumor and then run a forward timelaps to see how well your mental construct works before actually doing it to someone. Several rounds of this and you will have worked out the most effective way to remove the tumor.

However do consider it irrelevant if you wish, I just offer up the idea that there is potential for all abilities to have use in the right situation. But then I'm the kind of Girl who likes a well stocked tool box so I don't have to use the handle of a screwdriver as a hammer because I haven't got a hammer in my tool box. :)

The original title of your thread asked '.....What's Next'...here's where you get to decide, it can be as much or little as you wish.
Old 18-08-2016, 08:44 AM
Newbie ;)

I think you are confusing extrasensory perception with clairvoyance.
The former has always been to me just what you've described - the ability to gain information about an object, person, location or physical event through means other than the regular five senses.
In that capacity, I agree with you, this is certainly possible.
However, maybe it's just the wrong definition I had but as long as I remember, clairvoyance was always tied to predicting future events.

In that sense, at least within the definition you provided, I reject it because there is a better term in the context you proposed - it's probability.
That kind of number-trend-tendency based prediction can easily be summarized with a set of mathematical equations.
However in respect to what is happening now, I think extrasensory perception is a fine phrase.

I think that this apparent chaos in the definitions is because of the nature of these things.
We're talking about stuff that contemporary scientists call pseudoscience and thus it is not really classified.
It doesn't have a rigid structure of relations and categorization that regular established branches of science do.

You also spoke of mental constructs, which are absolutely crucial to healing, at least for me.
Visualizing as the unhealthy tissue, suffering from whatever affliction, is being repaired/reorganized/energized, is, I think, as important as sending that positive energy to it.
The way I always did it was to picture the illness in red colors, their intensity depending on the severity.
The healing energy on the other hand was blue or green and I would see the red parts slowly turn into the other color as I continued to pour more and more of the positive energy into them.
Now, I wasn't really doing it, other than starting the process; then it took off on its own and from somebody who controlled it, I turned into a mere observant of the process.

Finally, "What's Next".

Quote:
here's where you get to decide, it can be as much or little as you wish

You're right. The problem is, I need to understand things first before I move on. That's how my mind works. Taking a leap is a bit difficult so please bear with me.
There's such a vast number of things I don't comprehend and often have no way of doing so, that I came to realize it's probably better to draw from other people's experiences, hence my posting here.

Perhaps in the long term, I'll manage to understand this better and choose which way to go but that comprehension has to come first.
With that, maybe at some future point I'll decide I can do some good for more than a handful of people.
Old 19-09-2016, 10:25 AM
Guide

Try to be careful with that as taking diseases from people may be harmful for you. You know, we all get what we deserve.
Old 19-09-2016, 05:42 PM
Master
You might try these Youtubes by Sandy Anastasi, they hit the mark and may be useful for you. There's a whole series.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQv6Y7qg_s0