Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 22-12-2010, 03:41 AM
Knower
lol I have been having the same thing! out of no where and it started a few weeks ago, and then suddendly he's all over the internet and news. I downloaded a bunch of songs and put them on my mp3 player, shortly after I did all that, I had a dream that my room was filled with all this white light and he came in an jumped on my bed all happy and excited and so was I to see him and we just caught up on things. I woke up curious, but felt that he was in a better place now and was happy and at peace finally.

I remembered when he died, I was actually relieved, a dark thought to have perhaps, but I felt that he was in terrible emotional pain, and was unable to cope with it. I don't know if the things that were said were true, but I knew he had alot of issues, most of them pertaining to a self identity crisis.
Old 22-12-2010, 05:20 AM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko
lol I have been having the same thing! out of no where and it started a few weeks ago, and then suddendly he's all over the internet and news. I downloaded a bunch of songs and put them on my mp3 player, shortly after I did all that, I had a dream that my room was filled with all this white light and he came in an jumped on my bed all happy and excited and so was I to see him and we just caught up on things. I woke up curious, but felt that he was in a better place now and was happy and at peace finally.

I remembered when he died, I was actually relieved, a dark thought to have perhaps, but I felt that he was in terrible emotional pain, and was unable to cope with it. I don't know if the things that were said were true, but I knew he had alot of issues, most of them pertaining to a self identity crisis.

Bahahaha, your dream is funny
I actually understand you when you talk about being relieved when Michael died ... I know you didnt mean it in a harsh way ... I didnt get that vibe.
But ...
All of you guys' experiences were MUCH MORE rational and explainable than mine ... reading all of you guys' experiences concerning Michael make me feel even more lonely and insane and sad ...
Oh well ...
*Shrugs*
Old 23-12-2010, 01:45 AM
Master
Jeremy... If he is now a risen master he will be using that influence in a anonymous fashion since his energy would merge with that of other similar beings.

Well Jeremy... You've taken quite a leap from some people saying MJ's spirit has communicated with them, to the unlikely thought that he's become an ascended master.

People have their own experiences of spirits on the other side which may not meet our, or even their own ideas and expectations.

Xan

Old 23-12-2010, 02:27 AM
Ascender

Just because he was musically gifted, does not make him spiritually advanced. All of us have intuition, he just learnt to rely on his to create music. I think he did have alot of unresolved issues, so I can't see him being an ascended master with a distressed soul.
Old 23-12-2010, 04:21 AM
Master
Musical prodigies according to Shinichi Suzuki , Ability Development from Age Zero tend to be born into a musical family and immersed in music even from the womb. All brain synapsis are connected at birth and only the ones required for "survival" are kept and we lose the others (the "use it or lose it" rule). In a family where music was so important, little Michael would have tuned into that and developed musically. I think the same is true of Celine Dion...and for that matter any prodigy. According to Suzuki, the only other ingredient required is an ability to concentrate. That ability comes from a developed brow chakra. And a developed brow chakra is the mark of an advanced soul. There's something special about his music, singing, dancing and personal charisma resonnates with millions, as does something about his life. We live in a twisted age where we worship celebrities and ignore Divine beings. Go figure...

Maybe we think of him with a kind of collective guilt. Look how all this voyeurism has destroyed other lives - like Princess Diana's for instance. On one hand there is a fascination to know intimate details about people's private lives...reality show mania; at the same time like the spectator who watches a murder take place and does nothing...like the mob who witnessed Christ's crucifixion or the Romans watching the gladiators...we stand transfixed, stupefied and...entertained.
We live in an age of "entertainment."
Old 30-12-2010, 03:56 PM
Katiecat

Wow, this is a very interesting thread.

I LOVED Michael Jackson as a kid...I am 33 years old, so I was a child when Thriller came out...I had a thriller t-shirt that i use to wear with my parachute pants. lol My sister had one of the gloves, and she wore shoes like his. We were all into it. Then all the allegations came out about his fascination with boys. And we moved on to other fads....but we always loved his music.

I don't know if all those allegations are true, or not....he was, human, after all and humans screw up. Kids sure flock to him...it's his aura. That's why I think the allegations were bull.... Kids can smell a creep a mile off, in my opinion.

Here lately, I have been seeing images of his face in other things...just other photos and creations, its like I see his facial structure in stuff. I was just thinking about how weird that was yesterday, and then I seen this thread.

When he died, I was upset. I had not listened to his music in years, but was still upset. Now, my 47 year old aunt went into a state of mourning. She was totally devastated and could not quit crying. We were swimming the day after we found out and she laid in a float all day, crying, while we listened to the radio broadcasters talk of his death and play his music. I will never forget it. Kind of like how my mom use to say that everyone knew where they were when Kennedy was shot, and when Elvis died. NOW, I can say that I will always remember where I was when 9/11 happened, and when Michael Jackson died. :(
Old 08-01-2011, 03:07 AM
Master
To me, apart from his amazing musical talents, he personified the beautiful qualities of childhood. (We live in such anti-childhood times.) But he was too trusting, casting pearls to those who could not, would not, appreciate the delicate refinement of such a soul...and trampled them under their feet.
Old 27-06-2011, 04:31 AM
Seeker

Sorry for bumping this old thread back up but I didn't want to start a new thread when there already was one for this topic.

Saturday, June 25, 2011, marked the 2nd anniversary of Michael Jackson's passing. I am a major fan and 2 years ago, I found these forums because I wanted to get in touch with my spirituality due to his passing. I was a lurker but now I've come back to post due to my recent concerns for Michael. I am wondering if anybody can share how Michael is doing? If anybody can sense if he is ok?

Some days I find myself concerned for his spirit due to certain things going on with his life he left behind here. I'm not looking for any in depth messages from Michael or any of that. I'm just simply wondering if he doing ok. Has he found peace? I must add that I am certainly not a pro at any of this stuff, so this is why I've decided to post here.

Thank you.
Old 27-06-2011, 11:50 AM
Master
i don't know. once he got out of his teens and started messing with himself i got a rather creepy undercurrent from his vibe.

none of my business, though. he's not my creation.
Old 27-06-2011, 12:07 PM
Azlore

I did see a video of a british guy who claimed to be able to contact the soul of Michael Jackson in a group sermon and it was pretty convincing. You could see his eyes had a different appearance in colour, his mannerism changed and his gestures were different too.

Keep in mind the guy that channelled was around sixty so to see Michael Jackson's aspects come from nowhere was pretty amazing.