Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 01:00 AM
Master
You're absolutely right, Lapis....the whole concept IS distorted by the idea that a soulmate is only a romantic/sexual partner. I'm very fond of the term soulmate for some reason, but I do see soulmates as energy families too. Thank you for jumping in and adding that!

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 04-10-2006, 03:17 AM
BLAIR2BE

is it possible to have "energy family members"(soulmates) who are "neccesary" (<i use this word lightly) for a limited time? that, like energy, comes into your life when "needed", and then goes when whatever was needed has been achieved??
(make any sense??)
Old 04-10-2006, 03:37 AM
Master
oh, ABSOLUTELY, Blair...I firmly believe that. Soulmates may only pop into our lives for a short period & disappear again. They don't have to stay long at all...some do, but not all of them. We have certain things to teach them or learn from them and once that's accomplished they may just 'fade' away....or there may be a serious painful break to separate them from us. Either way.....the answer to you question (IMHO) is YES.

Old 04-10-2006, 03:47 AM
BLAIR2BE

thanks mother goose!!
i thought so. while i havent encountered many soulmates, i have had a cherished few (cherished and painfully broken) and ill never forget them.
you guys are right, sexuality has little to do with the "essence" of a true soulmate.
Old 04-10-2006, 03:55 AM
Master
sorry to hear about the painful breaks....been there and I know it's no fun. But I also know that a piece of them always stays with me....and I continue to love them no matter what the circumstances of the break were. Lately I've come to 'hope' that in another life we'll get to teach each other more pleasant things.

Old 04-10-2006, 04:01 AM
BLAIR2BE

very true, the love never dies. i kinda believe that we will "reunite" in another life, if we are truly soul mates, why wouldnt we...
Old 04-10-2006, 04:24 AM
Master
oh...I agree. I don't doubt being reunited...I just hope for nicer circumstances.

Old 06-10-2006, 10:42 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel ashleigh
hi, i am not sure if i did find my soul mate i dont know what i would call him, we met through my old job and became friends we both had partners, but we just clicked straight away we always had something to talk about and really enjoyed each others company, we are the same star sign ( Aquarius) in the end we decided to stop seeing each other as we had started to have feelings for each other that we shouldnt have had. About a year later me and my partner parted and out of the blue he called me, he had also parted with his partner so we started seeing each other but it just didnt seem to work not that we didnt want it to i really dont know why it did not work. we are both now in different relionships but for some reason i keep dreaming about him or find myself thinking about him all the time, its not that i am not happy with my current partner as i am happy, but these dreams just keep coming back. Can anyone kind of give me some possiable answers do you think we are soul mates that have just missed our chance? could we have been together in a past life? Any answers would be a great help.

I met a soul mate once, and we only knew each other for a few weeks?!
Then I met another one, and another one?
None of whom I see any more???

I try not to express the importance of being with one forever.
Because you can be with millions forever, if you play your individual cards right!

Love and light,

AM
Old 06-10-2006, 10:45 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Goose
But I also know that a piece of them always stays with me....and I continue to love them no matter what the circumstances of the break were.

Same here Mother Goose.

I believe we can love them, but not hold on to them?

Because there is nothing detrimental about love, in any way.
It's just the form of that love that we need to figure out.

Best wishes,

AM
Old 07-10-2006, 01:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascended Master
Same here Mother Goose.

I believe we can love them, but not hold on to them?

Because there is nothing detrimental about love, in any way.
It's just the form of that love that we need to figure out.

Best wishes,

AM
exactly, AM

Closed Thread