Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 13-08-2013, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
I wish I would have a life like yours.
That's a good start...wanting it...that is why I say it...to
let people know it is possible and happening to someone.
GOOD!
Keep up the good work...now don't ever focus on any "lack" ever again.
Smile and know you have asked the powers that be and it is a'comin....
Smile when it hasn't arrived bec it means you're one day closer....because
it's a'comin'....let it...allow it slide down into your open arms....the vibration that
awaits it.

Keep smiling bec you have asked and now you know it's comin.

(I don't care if you wait 6 months...never have any doubt...)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-08-2013, 06:53 PM
amy green

Check out my signature...........
Old 13-08-2013, 07:34 PM
Guide

Thank you very much for your uplifting words and for your advice.I will do my best to do what you have said. I believe that in the near future I will be rich and I will have all I want. Be blessed, my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
That's a good start...wanting it...that is why I say it...to
let people know it is possible and happening to someone.
GOOD!
Keep up the good work...now don't ever focus on any "lack" ever again.
Smile and know you have asked the powers that be and it is a'comin....
Smile when it hasn't arrived bec it means you're one day closer....because
it's a'comin'....let it...allow it slide down into your open arms....the vibration that
awaits it.

Keep smiling bec you have asked and now you know it's comin.

(I don't care if you wait 6 months...never have any doubt...)
Old 13-08-2013, 08:04 PM
Knower

i think ultimately if you are living your plan and have good intentions, the universe will take care of you.

i don't think asking for billions of dollars is the right way to go about things. i do believe that if you put your heart into what you do, do it to help others and live your mission, everything you need will fall into place.
Old 13-08-2013, 08:11 PM
Master

Money as an energy - yes you can have what you want metaphorically. Because when you realise that you are rich beyond your wildest dreams, you then realise what you have been chasing you already have.

A bit zen that may be, but it's strangely true.
Old 13-08-2013, 08:44 PM
Guide

I have to work on ''being rich inside''. I have to feel rich inside first and then I will be rich outside.
Old 13-08-2013, 08:51 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Money as an energy - yes you can have what you want metaphorically. Because when you realise that you are rich beyond your wildest dreams, you then realise what you have been chasing you already have.

A bit zen that may be, but it's strangely true.

Yes, I heard this about money, that money is an energy. More positive energy you have more money, wealth, abundance, prosperity, love, anything you want you will have.
Old 17-08-2013, 08:49 PM
Guide

I also think that manifesting big money/great wealth is related to spirituality. I have to be more spiritual person in order to manifest great wealth.
Old 17-08-2013, 09:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
I also think that manifesting big money/great wealth is related to spirituality. I have to be more spiritual person in order to manifest great wealth.

How do you define wealth? Are you looking in monetary terms, in which case I would point to some great spiritual people - Jesus, Mother Theresa, Ghandi - somewhat lacking in money but rich in spirit.

In no way is the accumulation of money a benchmark for assessing someone's spirituality, nor is it a sign that you have become more spiritual if you gain it.
Old 17-08-2013, 10:03 PM
Guide

I was refering to wealth, both inside and outside. I was refering to ability to manifest. This ability is related to spirituality. If you are more spiritual you can manifest better great things. If you are more spiritual you are like a big magnet. You drawn to you more great things. This is my opinion.