Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 03-08-2013, 09:37 PM
Guide

You can manifest any amount of money using LOA?

Hello
I have read a lot about the law of attraction. I have also read that you can manifest any amount of money ''if your vibrations are very high and ''if you feel rich inside''. Some say that you can manifest even billions $. Sure this is not as easy like manifesting a new job or a new love. But this can be true? All the best.
Old 03-08-2013, 09:47 PM
Experiencer

Not meaning to be pedantic and I wouldn't say I'm religious but what about the suggestion that the love of money is the route of all evil, how would this fit in ?
Old 03-08-2013, 10:03 PM
Guide

If you want the money for yourself then is evil. But if you want to help others then is not the route of evil. The route of evil follow rich people with a lot of money, who spend they money foolishly. They don't like to help poor people. Ignorant rich people are in the route of evil. This is my opinion.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:07 PM
Master
They say money can't buy happiness, but I have to say also that being poor can't buy you happiness lol.
Old 03-08-2013, 11:05 PM
Experiencer

comme ci comme ca
Old 03-08-2013, 11:22 PM
Master
E non vero, money e molto bello.
Old 10-08-2013, 01:49 PM
Guide

Money is an energy. Is a good thing if it used for good.
Old 10-08-2013, 04:25 PM
Suspended

If it were possible to manifest billions of dollars through the LoA, there would be a LOT of wealthy people in the world, and sadly the reality isn't true. I DO believe it's possible to manifest large sums of money, but you need to be ready to handle the money. Think about it, would you REALLY want to have multi millions of dollars? Think of all the people who would put pressure on you to share your wealth with them, and that can be an incredibly damaging thing to not only yourself, but to those other people looking for free handouts. It's ok to share your wealth, but it needs to be shared with an honest heart. Sharing money should never be done because you feel like it's expected, or you feel pressured to do so. It's also perfectly fine to spend the money on yourself. Set a realistic yearly salary for yourself so you can live out the rest of your life without worrying about paying bills, but don't overindulge.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:13 AM
Well, money is good...I manifest plenty...I am a princess...the daughter of
a KING!...He adores me and gives me anything I want.
I'm very happy.
:)
I wish this for everyone.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-08-2013, 06:58 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Well, money is good...I manifest plenty...I am a princess...the daughter of
a KING!...He adores me and gives me anything I want.
I'm very happy.
:)
I wish this for everyone.

I wish I would have a life like yours.