Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-12-2012, 05:17 PM
Super Moderator
I find it's always nice to have a little bit of ambient light so you can get your bearings in the Real Time Zone. Yes there can be variations on so-called "reality" on this level, like Astral Explorer said, but I have always found that if there is some light I see the light in the room when I come out. That's only my personal experiences though, and of course I'm aware they can change. Once or twice I came out in total darkness on the RTZ and there was a natural blue-ish ambient light around everything, and enough to see by.

I was talking yesterday to a person who has always been afraid of the dark. He used to be a soldier, and is a pretty tough guy. But he's scared of the dark. It's pretty primal and natural to be scared of the dark, that must be one of the things programmed into us from way back in time. A survival mechanism from the earliest stages of evolution. So understanding that a bit might help. It's perfectly natural.
But often I feel the darkness wrap around me as a comforting thing. A womb-like experience, and Earth Mother thing. I quite like the darkness, strangely. I feel I can move in it without being seen....I can rest in it....it's usually quiet when it's dark....etc etc. In certain frames of mind I absolutely love it.

But coming out of body it's nice to see familiar "landmarks" in your room, so keep a little light on, why not?
Old 02-12-2012, 09:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Hmm I do agree that we can create experiences with our thoughts as I have had this happen. But I also think some negative beings are simply that.
Old 02-12-2012, 10:16 PM
Master

[quote=Astral Explorer]You misunderstood what I said. I didn't say there are 40,000 planets. I said I was told there are 40,000 planets that support intelligent.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________

I did a google search and this is what I got. No one can possible know. It is only guesses.

How many intelligent civilisations are in our galaxy?

18:49 5 February 2009

Space

Maggie McKee, space editor
We know of only one for sure (and some might argue even that's a stretch).
To make estimates, researchers have long used a relationship called the Drake equation, plugging in values for things like the galaxy's annual star formation rate and the fraction of stars that host planets (make your own estimate in this interactive equation). There's so much wiggle room in the variables, though, that estimates have ranged from one to a million.
__________________________________________________ ______

Seeing angels and guides could come from our minds as well. I have never seen angels or guides. I would rather think there are angels and guides than evil entities. If I think of angels I am likely to see one. If I am constantly thinking about negative things I am likely to see one. I agree with you that it would not be fair to lie to new projectors. It would be nice to encourage new people to the forum instead of scaring them away. Talking a lot about negative things can drive people away. I do not mind people talking about negative things so long as it ends up positive. When there is a feeling that there is no way to escape the demons then it is not good. There are ways to fix the problem. On another forum someone said to me that he was able to help a lot of people who saw negative things. The people listened to his ideas and their problem was gone. It was good to hear that it ended up being positive.
To be honest I have seen something awful twice when I was out of my body. It could have came from my mind. I laughed it off. The problem was gone. Another time I saw something strange and when I woke up I thought why did I see that. I thought about it and I remembered I saw the same thing on a horror move the night before. Years ago when I first started to ap I saw awful things in the vibrational stage. It did not worry me and the problem went away. One time I saw something awful in the vibrational stage and I changed what I saw with my mind into half pig and half man. I have never forgotten that. Thoughts are very powerful. If you think of something it can instantly happen in the astral. That is why we have to be very careful what we think.
Old 02-12-2012, 10:44 PM
Super Moderator
I honestly think you make some good valid points astralsuzy.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegarden
Yeah I understand that, but when I first start coming out of my body, it will most likely be in the real time zone, in my room won't it? Therefore I should be able to get used to things that way. And anyway, if I do see dark things then at least the light will already be on when I wake up, hehe.

How does it help you to have the light on then?

It is good when dealing with dark entites, it's a counter-measure. Seems to offer little help in my case though, but I am just used to it at this point so I just keep it on. I can see entities with my eyes closed while awake. With the lights off it is increased several times over so with the lights on it's much more difficult for me to see them. I choose not to pay attention to them because I end up communicating with them and looking like I'm nuts to someone.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I find it's always nice to have a little bit of ambient light so you can get your bearings in the Real Time Zone. Yes there can be variations on so-called "reality" on this level, like Astral Explorer said, but I have always found that if there is some light I see the light in the room when I come out. That's only my personal experiences though, and of course I'm aware they can change. Once or twice I came out in total darkness on the RTZ and there was a natural blue-ish ambient light around everything, and enough to see by.

I was talking yesterday to a person who has always been afraid of the dark. He used to be a soldier, and is a pretty tough guy. But he's scared of the dark. It's pretty primal and natural to be scared of the dark, that must be one of the things programmed into us from way back in time. A survival mechanism from the earliest stages of evolution. So understanding that a bit might help. It's perfectly natural.
But often I feel the darkness wrap around me as a comforting thing. A womb-like experience, and Earth Mother thing. I quite like the darkness, strangely. I feel I can move in it without being seen....I can rest in it....it's usually quiet when it's dark....etc etc. In certain frames of mind I absolutely love it.

But coming out of body it's nice to see familiar "landmarks" in your room, so keep a little light on, why not?

Three nights ago I have a projection in the RTZ and my lights were on but it was dark in my room in the RTZ like no lights were on. There was an opened laptop on my bed in the RTZ that had a little bit of light glaring from it, the screen was facing towards me. But there was no laptop on my bed in the physical dimension. On the laptop keyboard there was a rat or some type of rodent. Then the girl grabbed me and we flew into the planes. I would say for me regardless if the lights are on the RTZ is lit up 50% of the time and dark the other 50%.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:15 AM
Henri77

While evil is a subjective term, many lightworkers, healers and well known teachers have been attacked by beings whose agenda was counter to their work.
Perhaps from Seth's perspective it's not evil but to humans it certainly manifests as a valid threat to be dealt with.

Yes, if one can achieve a nondualistic perspective such as Seth's it's probably an asset.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:27 AM
Master
[quote=astralsuzy]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
You misunderstood what I said. I didn't say there are 40,000 planets. I said I was told there are 40,000 planets that support intelligent.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________

I did a google search and this is what I got. No one can possible know. It is only guesses.

How many intelligent civilisations are in our galaxy?

18:49 5 February 2009

Space

Maggie McKee, space editor
We know of only one for sure (and some might argue even that's a stretch).
To make estimates, researchers have long used a relationship called the Drake equation, plugging in values for things like the galaxy's annual star formation rate and the fraction of stars that host planets (make your own estimate in this interactive equation). There's so much wiggle room in the variables, though, that estimates have ranged from one to a million.
__________________________________________________ ______

Seeing angels and guides could come from our minds as well. I have never seen angels or guides. I would rather think there are angels and guides than evil entities. If I think of angels I am likely to see one. If I am constantly thinking about negative things I am likely to see one. I agree with you that it would not be fair to lie to new projectors. It would be nice to encourage new people to the forum instead of scaring them away. Talking a lot about negative things can drive people away. I do not mind people talking about negative things so long as it ends up positive. When there is a feeling that there is no way to escape the demons then it is not good. There are ways to fix the problem. On another forum someone said to me that he was able to help a lot of people who saw negative things. The people listened to his ideas and their problem was gone. It was good to hear that it ended up being positive.
To be honest I have seen something awful twice when I was out of my body. It could have came from my mind. I laughed it off. The problem was gone. Another time I saw something strange and when I woke up I thought why did I see that. I thought about it and I remembered I saw the same thing on a horror move the night before. Years ago when I first started to ap I saw awful things in the vibrational stage. It did not worry me and the problem went away. One time I saw something awful in the vibrational stage and I changed what I saw with my mind into half pig and half man. I have never forgotten that. Thoughts are very powerful. If you think of something it can instantly happen in the astral. That is why we have to be very careful what we think.

The astrophysicist who came to the sum of roughly 40,000 planets used the drake equation, or a more recent equation. Of course it is just a theory and nobody has no real way of knowing. But what I do know is I was taken to a place full of people. I got to see wildlife from a different planet that began with the letter O. I cannot remember the name but I asked one of the guys standing next to me watching the exhibit and he told me the name of the planet very matter of fact. Like we were standing in-front of a museum exhibit and someone was telling me where that species of big cat was found. Then I saw two theaters with dozens of people watching black and white films that had to be created by other life-forms. The actors were these little short and stubby dwarf troll like looking beings but they had very hi-tech technology and spacesuits on. I have looked through every sci-fi black and white movie made on Earth and none of them have those same beings in them. Not to mention in the years we used black and white film there was no way we could of made the costumes so real and the props so high-tech.

Then on-top of all of these experiences I asked the girl where are these people from? She replied "everywhere." I said everywhere as in different planets? She replied "yes." I said how many planets have intelligent life? She replied "40." I said wow 40 planets? She replied "no, forty thousand." I couldn't believe it then she led me to see the wildlife from another planet I spoke about. Several hours later I had another projection and I met teenagers that were definitely not from Earth the main one I was talking to looked like a dark blue skin colored Asian boy. Regardless of if you want to believe it or not my point is not that science can prove 40,000 planets support intelligent life. My point is I was told this in a projection clear cut word for word. The second the projection ended I got up out of my bed and googled life on 40,000 planets and pages full of articles come up. There might be estimations saying things like "it could be millions', or "it could be billions." But the only actual number you will get from searching is roughly 40,000. I have tried countless other variations and nothing comes up except for uncalculated guesses. Just random numbers they throw out without actually doing any work to come to that number. The astrophysicist who came to roughly 40k planets took his time and mathematically calculated to get to that number. The point of it being is that the chances of me being told intelligent life exists on 40k planets and then it being practically the only legit solid number you can find anything on is astronomical. I could of been told anything from 1 to billions. But I was not I was told 40,000 and that's what a well known astrophysicist says is likely to be the number of planets that support intelligent life in our galaxy. His article is very recent as well, most of the other stuff is just random guesses without doing the work and comes from years and years ago.

Lastly you just admitted you are uncomfortable with admitting that demons, dark, and negative entities even exist. So it's pointless for you to even try and argue that they do not exist because you are mentally incapable of believing anything else. I am mentally capable of admitting that I know for a fact negative entities exist and I am OK with that. It doesn't bother me one bit, I don't feel the need to shelter myself from the truth. This entire universe is based upon balance. The second you encounter a good, positive, light entity you'll be on these forums talking about how you had this wonderful experience and how you are sure positive entities exist. But then you'll continue to deny the existance of negative entities. Entities as a whole are a package deal you cannot subscribe to one unless you subscribe to the equal opposite. Nothing can exist without balance.

I too have saw "horrible" things during the vibrational stage. That is the point where our astral vision can peer into the RTZ easiest and so we are far more likely to see something than once we actually leave the body and are flying into the planes. We are also far more likely to see stuff during the first moments of falling asleep, and the first moments of waking up. These are actually called astral vision and astral hearing, not by coincidence. With my recent experiences though I have come to find sometimes things will appear in a dark, scary way. But if you continue to look at them and do not allow yourself to be scared they will shift. There is no way of knowing if it's a negative dark entity changing it's form to a way you will be more open to, or is it you becoming mentally prepared for what it changes into. No author of any book or experienced projecter can know this 100% sure. But without a doubt both positive and light, negative and dark entities do exist. Just because you are uncapable of bearing the thought of something does not mean it doesn't exist. I am sure primitive man would of loved to been able to rule out the existance of Sabertooth Tigers after one of them just killed half of their clan, but denying the existance of it did little good because it was in fact real. Negative entities are pretty much the same thing. Just because the thought of it makes you uncomfortable doesn't mean it doesn't exist, in fact it usually means the opposite. If people new to projecting are only told the positive side of projecting then if/when they do encounter a negative entity they will think it is a positive one and very well could fall under it's spell. They deserve to know everything, not just the bits and pieces you are comfortable with admitting.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:45 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I am reading Out of body adventures by Rick Stack. He says you create your reality through your thoughts. If you believe strongly in spooky creatures, you conceivably could manufacture them and then meet your own creations. They will not really be demons, of course, because demons do not exist. They have no power over you, since it is always you and your own ideas, thoughts and emotions that determine your experience, no matter what dimension you find yourself in. If you ever encounter such a situation, simply tell yourself that you create your own reality and that you are safe, and wish your unfriendly visitor well and go about your business. The same thing happened to Jane Roberts, an author in the Seth Material, in which a big black thing like a bloated blurred human form attacked her. Later Seth explained that she had created the creature with her own fears and had set up the experience so she could sort of fight it out with what she believed to be the evil or negative elements of herself. She said evil does not exist. It was a product of her belief. Another ap book I just finished reading, out of body exploring by Preston Dennett, says the same thing but not in those words.

I am not aware of these writers, I shall have to explore their ideas. Thank you for bringing up their names, and thank you for bringing up the points you have made.

Even though I am not aware of the authors, I am aware of the concepts involved. Our thoughts are very powerful indeed, as is the collective thoughts of humanity, and the collective thoughts of every sentient being.

It is worth considering that we may very well be a creation from either the collective thought process of a single being (and in this instance I don't mean God. It may be the case that God set the whole process going but He/She/it also gave every sentient being the ability to create. So though he set in motion the process originally, we may not be the direct creation of the Divine). Yet if this is so, it would stand to reason that though we are created from the thought constructs of a being or collective consciousness, we are nevertheless very real.

Following on from this conclusion, we also think upon the reality of different dimensions, and the creatures that exists on those levels. Angels certainly exist. Placing my head in the sand and saying that they don't exist, will not make them unreal. Though I don't believe in evil as an intrinsic mechanism in the universe, as I do love is. I do believe that there are entities on in other levels which are dedicated to the purpose of creating a hierarchical system which formulates a strata social system which places those which follow such a system of beliefs and philosophy in direct opposition to those which believe in freedom and love. I look to my experiences, and to my interpretation of my experiences (which are in turn experiences in themselves) I can only say that they are real.

To be in knowledge of something gives you the power to influence certain changes in the self which enables conscious direction of the will, which in turn enlightens and empowers others to do the same. If then this knowledge is used to the collective benefit of humanity (For the universal good which has been defined by the collective consciousness which calls itself humanity) then humanity can be set free.

You see, this social stratification already exists on this planet has been brought by a relatively small part of that collective, and has been reinforced by the collective will of humanity by them choosing not to choose. The only way forward, is for the majority of people the majority of the time to choose to choose freedom and thus love all of the time, or at least, most of the time.

It began with the black people in America in the sixties. The reason why black people were living in such poor conditions and suffering so much inequality was because the majority of the people, the majority of the time choose to do nothing in regard to it. When the collective of humanity changed its view on this it began to change. Yet we still live in a stratified society, and globally, most of the people, most of the time are suffering and are dis empowered. Until we change the collective thought constructs of the human species this will continue to be so. This system in my estimation is evil, or what I term to be, that which is not good for humanity as a whole.

The future of humanity has yet to be decided, but it will be decided, one way or the other by the collective consciousness of humanity. We must become wise, and then teach others to be wise. We must tune into the knowledge, and use it to set ourselves free, and then teach others to do the same. This will hopefully create a domino effect which will bring about the collective freedom of humanity itself.

We will create a utopia. Whether it will be for the few or the many is up to us all. My goal is to play my role in helping humanity free itself from the collective imprisonment that it has created for itself.

There has been a post recently in SF asking whether any one is bored with SF. I am not, this forum is a forum of enlightenment, and is a very precious thing indeed. Long may it continue to shine, and be used for the collective good of humanity itself.

A link to another post which I have done on the subject:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=43295

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 03-12-2012, 01:31 AM
Master

[quote=Astral Explorer][quote=astralsuzy]

Lastly you just admitted you are uncomfortable with admitting that demons, dark, and negative entities even exist.

I do not believe demons exist.

So it's pointless for you to even try and argue that they do not exist because you are mentally incapable of believing anything else.

Please do not get nasty. It is a friendly conversation and it is not meant to get nasty. I do not want to believe in demons. The more I believe in demons, the more likely something bad will happen. I do not want that.

No author of any book or experienced projecter can know this 100% sure. But without a doubt both positive and light, negative and dark entities do exist.

I agree that you will never be able to prove it 100% whether entities exist or not. One thing I do know, the authors sounds very sensible. Nothing bad happens to them. He does not see bad things because he has a good frame of mind.

If people new to projecting are only told the positive side of projecting then if/when they do encounter a negative entity they will think it is a positive one and very well could fall under it's spell. They deserve to know everything, not just the bits and pieces you are comfortable with admitting.

I agree that people should be told the good and bad things about ap.