Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Closed Thread

Old 24-10-2006, 02:20 AM
rose

i don't think i'd really appreciate the heavenly feelings i get if i hadn't felt what hell can be like.

(i follow no religion. i just used those particular archetypal words to help explain)

i like being me. warts and all :tard:

but i would be curious to take the chance to peek into others lives if it was possible. say....be someone else completely different for a day, and then go back to me.

um...let's say...bono's wife... lol, my old cat, my boyfriend so i could learn how i can help him better, my family, to remind me how i am loved and not to focus on the usual family politics that happen....my boss so i could appreciate the stress he is under, to help me be more understanding of him when he gets picky...elizabeth I...to help me learn to manage people in my job more effectively... as a woman surrounded by workers that i am expected to manage but stay their friend.

and like mother goose, i would love to experience life again in medieval britain....but they didn't have effective pain killers back then for period pain so i wouldn't last long :) and eeeeyew....imagine the stench of the villages back then!
Old 24-10-2006, 02:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rose
and like mother goose, i would love to experience life again in medieval britain....but they didn't have effective pain killers back then for period pain so i wouldn't last long :) and eeeeyew....imagine the stench of the villages back then!
rofl ...ah yes....the lack of effective painkillers are also an excellent reason not to stay there too long! hehehe

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 24-10-2006, 02:50 AM
BLAIR2BE

what years did the black plague sweep through....??
Old 24-10-2006, 02:50 AM
BLAIR2BE

just kidding!! it might be quite fun to trade experinces once in a while...
Old 24-10-2006, 02:54 AM
Master
hahahahaha....it's funny you say that, Blair...that did cross my mind too!

Old 24-10-2006, 03:02 AM
BLAIR2BE

scary times, no doubt! id like to experience ancient egypt (not as a slave though). ive always wondered what was painted on the pyramids (im sure they didnt just leave them blank)...
Old 24-10-2006, 03:08 AM
Master
ah, yes...the idea of ancient egypt was something that I loved as a child! But another time I'd like to experience is ancient Greece..it's always fascinated me.

Old 24-10-2006, 03:13 AM
BLAIR2BE

my wife is also very intrigued with ancient greece, funny, it never caught my interset (and latley i here plenty about it- wife is back in school),...interesting...
Old 24-10-2006, 03:18 AM
Master
of course not everyone's mother put them to bed with stories from Greek mythology rather than fairtales either ...like my mom did *giggles*

If you figure out the connections you're getting...I'd love to hear about it, Blair!

Old 24-10-2006, 03:21 AM
BLAIR2BE

wow, you got greek mythology!? i got **** then....lol
i love discovering connections, eyes are always open...!!
Closed Thread