Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 29-12-2005, 03:35 AM
Laura10

Getting serious about Soul

Hi, I am new here, but not new to spiritual forums. I have this rather collected observation about the definition of soul mates that is currently running through spiritual circles and general romance circles out on the web. Mostly, a soulmate is just someone you really get along with according to the general public as well as possibly being spiritually akin.

I have a stronger spiritual take on that. I believe we have soul groups and more than one soul mate within that group. This is a longlived belief and has had credence in my personal expieriences, so will stay with it.

I have undertaken years of spiritual questing and endeavor and it was six years ago that I retrieved much past life memory and made contact with my soul guide and higher mind. It was then that I knew I had soul mates and a soul group and that one day in my future I would be seeking them, or him. Only now, six years later, do I feel that call and have begun my opening to connect with a soul mate or my soul group. I believe in preincarnational goals and soul destiny to the pitch and have had confirmation and synchronicity in my life to incline me to stay on course with it all. It has truly been a well defined course too. Nothing general or loose and quite gratifying, so far!

So, I believe in soul mates, yes and more to the exact, whole soul groups and that they incarnate together and go along their interests and goals and one day, usually later in life, call to each other to meet and share that remaining destiny and lifespan. I am hearing or feeling that call and have my soul guidance that confirms this, but when I went out on the internet and began looking around I found some very shallow definitions of "soul mates" and"soul group". The "soul group" have actually been described as an entire generation in some circles. This would be a "people" or culture, as I understand it, like the Indigos and what not, not a soul group. A soul group is collective soul as are twin flames and soul mates within that group, as I have always understood it and recollected from past life recall. So . . ahhh, alas, I find myself here in warm water and comfortable territory again.

Here people take soul and spiritual quest seriously and do not redesign the soul and it's resonance or just throw out heavy terms to gain attention. So, good to be here and yes, I am interested in talking about soul mates. I am 45-47 years old - hahahahahaha, I can explain that one later. I love these forums and feel at home here. So, greetings to all, I will hang out here in the soul mate forum and look foreward to seeing like minds and hearts here.

I haven't filled out a profile yet or photo but I will later this week when I have the time free to do it.

Sincerely,
Laura10

Old 29-12-2005, 11:04 AM
Ramvolk

I think you are right

I agree with you on 99% of your post. I have come to an understanding that the earth is a school in theory in which we come to learn and experience. For a full range of experience I beleve that every so often you ahve a change to meet your soul mate. I do not think this happends every life. I think that would limit you growth over the course of several lives.

Imagine if you were to marry the first person who you dated ever. Without the experience of other relationships you have no true measure. I think every so often we have a chance to align with our soul mate. Not every life though that would hinder our souls development. I am of the belief that soul mates are real but not every life. They are a blessing and a loving hand that supports you when you require. Most lives we live I think our soul mates watch us from the other side. They act as our guides and help when they can.

Now I do not know a lot about twin flames. any explination would be helpful.

Matthew T Volk
www.frozenlife.ca
Old 29-12-2005, 01:08 PM
imported_devolution

I believe that we have some kind of innate knowings imprinted into our souls, especially to do with soulmates & twin flames.

When I was much younger - probably about 12 or 13 I went through a phase of just 'knowing' certain things about spiritual ideas - and in particular the strongest ideas were indeed those about soulmates & twin flames.
I would just 'know' and 'feel' details/ideas about the concepts. I know it sounds strange, but it was quite interesting, almost as if the ideas were already inside me, waiting to be tapped.
I believe we all have certain informations inside our souls, and sometimes some of us can access it, but the mundane material world so clouds up our thinkings and thought patterns it's hard to reconnect with the soul these days.

When I was a bit older - around 17 or 18 that is when I first started reading information on the Net, in books, articles etc. on Soulmates, and to my surprise (or perhaps delight) everything I had 'imagined' was true!

I believe that souls each resonate with a specific frequency. Those closer to your frequency will be more compatible than others with a different frequency. Perhaps some kind of indication of spiritual progression.

I also believe that souls were created in pairs or halves - have a look at the Yin Yang symbol at the top left of this site... For me that conceptualizes the idea of twin flames - that two souls or one soul were created together in the same 'drop of creation'. And each of them have a small imprint of the other soul (eg: the small white in the black, and the small black in the white), and so they come down to Earth, and there is the universal longing of humanity to find their 'other half' - they try and find their true spiritual counterpart, but often only see that imprint in physical/material characteristics...

Twin flame relationships or soulmate relationships aren't any easier than normal relationships. In fact they can be even more challenging. When you meet someone who is so in tune with yourself, and you are aware enough to realise that this could be the One soul that affects and inspires you for the rest of your life, there is a deep sense of urgency, you don't wish to ever lose them, and sometimes it can result in going too fast etc.
It takes great courage and work and love and effort to keep any relationship going.

I believe I have encountered my twin flame this year, and though they have great inner beauty and are so in tune with me, they have been deeply scarred by experiences of the world. And all I can be for them at this time is a very dear friend. I so much want it to be more, because we both believe in exactly the same goals, dreams, desires. But it is hard - watching someone you love, someone you want to marry, spend the rest of your live with, changing the world in the little ways you know how, with you at their side, but yet you don't know if there will be more.

All I can say is FAITH and HOPE and LOVE. Just like that famous quote in the bible. Hold on to these with all your might.
Depression and darkness can easily disuade you from the path, and god knows the critical inner voices try and disenchant me and discourage me from my quest with this utterly beautiful lady. But I will not give up. I will never give up hope. Ever.....
Old 02-01-2006, 11:39 PM
Laura10

Ramvolk

Ramvolk,
Wow, that's a beautiful website you have. Nice.

Thanks for responding to my post.
Yes, I do believe that soul mates watch us from the other side, as you put it.
And . . yes I believe they guide and assist as well as uplift.
I, personally, feel that at least one of my soul group mates is here for me in this lifetime. maybe not my twin flame (soul twin) but one of the "family of souls" that I come from and belong to.
I believe my twin flame is with me in every lifetime and we do not incarnate together usually, but can. I have it more that I am never alone as a soul and my twin can not truly sever, or separate from me, ever, so we have the guide and oversoul and twin flame channel and so on and so forth. This is just my take on it and my personal experience. I remember past life details quite well and understand how I incarnate and why. This part of awakening really answers most all the other questions of life, per personal memory and awake mind in regards to reincarnation, off planet cultures and other cultured peopled planets, space travel, soul mates, parents, children, ascension, karma, god and on and on . . . hahaha.
Enjoyed your site,
Laura10
Old 02-01-2006, 11:45 PM
Laura10

Devolution

Devolution,
Yes I agree with you on your take of twin flames. Good one.
I hope you can get it even and level with yours. I see you are willing and wanting.
Pryaers for you soul.
Sounds like a promising beginning in your life too, ascension may be your path and higher evolution. Good early soul direction and intonation, yes? Maybe you will even change you name one day, hahahaha..... Evolution? lol
Bless you,
Laura10
Old 04-01-2006, 09:00 PM
Space_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by devolution
I went through a phase of just 'knowing' certain things about spiritual ideas - and...I would just 'know' and 'feel' details/ideas about the concepts. I know it sounds strange, but it was quite interesting, almost as if the ideas were already inside me, waiting to be tapped......
Respectfully, couldn
Old 05-03-2006, 02:57 PM
EbonyShadows

Hello,

...I know I just joined, and dont mean to crash the thread party but wanted to add my little bit here :P:)

I agree with the soul group, soulmate, and twinflame views mentioned above. When I started my path i was bombarded with intense past lives which showed me a life with a group of 7 souls including myself, through our youth right till our death. I thought my Husband from that life would be my love in this one, By the tme I reached uni, I met him and realised it wasn't to be this life, and at the same time was given more memories of a life with my Twinflame. Later on I realsied that I will not meet my twinflame in the flesh this life as he is acting as my spiritual teacher on the astral. My love for him is infinate, yet i realise I have to allow my spirit to grow and meet other kindred/souls from my soul group. My partner who I am with now, I believe is a soulmate from this group, and my old friend from school is apart of that group as well as the one in the first lives I was shown....(though he tried to kill me in the last one.......good to know we are good friends n this one)

ummm Im babbling a bit sorry. My point was that through my own experiences I can fully agree with the views mentioned.

I believe next incarnation I will have another life with my twinflame be it in the human incarnation or the hgiher realms again. Though I still love my current partner with all my love and all my spirit. He does not wish to believe in the ideas of twinflames, though he accepts soulmates and soul groups.

well.........thas my two bits. :)

blessings

Ebony
Closed Thread