Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 24-03-2011, 11:41 AM
star-child

Quote:
When I get up in the morning I let my healing stones tell me which one is needed for the day.....
So do I, I find it is the best way to pick a stone.

Today I am wearing black obsidian around my neck. I don't often wear this stone but today I really felt drawn to it.
Old 24-03-2011, 11:13 PM
Moonkestrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnwhiteowl
Hello i am wearing my birthstone [emerald],and a pink topaz [rings] the topaz stone came from Flinders island near Tasmania,Australia where i live and a turquoise necklace a Native American Indian friend gave me . I also have an apache teardrop stone

oooo, emerald, turquoise and apache tear... what a lovely sounding combination. Be the pink topaz fits in beatifully with it!
Old 25-03-2011, 02:05 PM
Moonkestrel

Thought I would be wearing morganite today but have on my aquamarine bracelet and a pendant which has amethyst, iolite and peridot (the Cleopatra pendant by Paula Bolton) Xxx
Old 25-03-2011, 10:20 PM
Felynx

My engagement ring has amethyst set into it. I wear it every day.
Old 25-03-2011, 10:58 PM
Moonkestrel

Got a real thing for blue sapphire tonight...got one in my dressing gown pocket...
Old 25-03-2011, 11:13 PM
Master
I came across a bargin today a ruby, pearls and rose quartz, charm silver bracelet for 50p at The Salvation Army shop . I felt a bit guilty :)

I'm wearing my moonstone necklace and The charge of the star goddess pendant . x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 25-03-2011, 11:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonkestrel
Thought I would be wearing morganite today but have on my aquamarine bracelet and a pendant which has amethyst, iolite and peridot (the Cleopatra pendant by Paula Bolton) Xxx

Sounds divine , I've just been looking at Paula's designs stunning x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 27-03-2011, 09:13 PM
Master
High flyng Shackultite prayer beads necklace with Aqua aura :)

Old 27-03-2011, 09:47 PM
Ascender
I wear a Sodalite pendant necklace. An interesting lady in Hawai'i who asked if I was an Angel gave it to me.
Old 28-03-2011, 08:44 AM
Moonkestrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz
I came across a bargin today a ruby, pearls and rose quartz, charm silver bracelet for 50p at The Salvation Army shop . I felt a bit guilty x

Wow, what a find! I always keep an eye open in charity shops but haven't yet come across anything like that! What's the energy like as it sounds like an interesting combination?