Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 15-07-2016, 05:24 PM
Experiencer
What is your opinion on an additional term for Starchildren?

After thinking about it for awhile, I noticed there aren't any terms (at least not that I know of) for offworlder immigrants other than "Starchildren". Specifically, no terms for people who belong to more than one planet. Those who have incarnated here with a history of being on another world or worlds, and don't exclusively belong to one. The name that I came up with is "Transterrarian", which seems to have a nice flow to it. I'm curious as to what others here think of it.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 16-07-2016, 05:26 AM
Pathfinder
Star Children .. Star Walker ..

"Transterrarian" .. that is pretty sick.
Old 16-07-2016, 06:04 AM
Master

They are called wanderers from what I have heard.
Old 16-07-2016, 02:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Ambassador
After thinking about it for awhile, I noticed there aren't any terms (at least not that I know of) for offworlder immigrants other than "Starchildren". Specifically, no terms for people who belong to more than one planet. Those who have incarnated here with a history of being on another world or worlds, and don't exclusively belong to one. The name that I came up with is "Transterrarian", which seems to have a nice flow to it. I'm curious as to what others here think of it.

Hi,

Starseed is the term that I am familiar with. My understanding is that every human has been on many planets in this Galaxy. The age of this planet for humanoid life is young. This galaxy and the universe is much older. Humans represent eternal energy beings. I know we do not like to consider such things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 17-07-2016, 03:17 AM
Experiencer
Magdna, thank you for replying. I hadn't heard "Star Walker" before, it reminds me of Skywalker.

Melahin and John32241, thank you for your responses as well. Though my question had been about your opinions of the new term, not information about starpeople.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 17-07-2016, 09:08 AM
Master

Why make a new term if one already exist. For yours, it reminds me of something one might hear in the otherkin community.
Old 18-07-2016, 04:39 PM
Experiencer
For some, there may not be terms already in existence that they identify with or like the sound of. Having multiple terms - in the same way that the moon has multiple names - helps in allowing someone a broader range to choose from. Transterrarian has a more science term base to its creation, and there may be some people who are drawn to that. Star Children is more indicative of a spiritual family and origin, and others may like that more. Perhaps it does sound like something used in an otherkin community, and if someone who identifies with that category feels the term Transterrarian applies to them, they are certainly free to use it.
Old 19-07-2016, 06:04 AM
Pathfinder
Well

Questions and Answers .. aren't they cute.

"Starwalker he's a friend of mine
You've seen him looking fine
He's a straight talker, he's a Starwalker
Don't drink no wine
Ay way hey o heya

Wolf Rider she's a friend of your's
You've seen her opening doors,
She's a history turner, she's a sweetgrass burner
And a Dog Soldier
Ay hey way hey way heya

Lightning Woman, Thunderchild
Star Soldiers one and all oh
Sisters, Brothers all togheter
Aim straight, Stand tall

Starwalker is a friend of mine
You've seen him looking fine
He's a straight talker, he's a Starwalker
Don't drink no wine
Ah way hey o hey..."

There is a Truth to the Seven .. Stars.

Personally, I am of the line Judea.. by right and by choice....

Be careful .. what you ask .. and more .. what you answer.