Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 18-08-2016, 11:01 AM
Ascender
Quote:
What are sages? Is it even possible to be none of those things, but an actual earth native? If that makes sense
Sages are ascended souls that got out of the reiincarnation cycle (or were never in it) but choose to come back to help others. There have always been sages they are not really linked to the crystals and indigos but having indigo or crystal parents means they are more likely to grow up with abilities intact as they are not conditioned out of it as much and then don't need to relearn the childhood abilities most lose.

You dont need to be any of them. indigo and crystal is a purpose chosen by the soul. Indigos to change social patterns (they always question things) and crystal to establish the new pattern. It doesn't end with crystals or rainbows. The cycle will start again. There are always some of every color born at any time to represent balance among chosen soul purposes but the numbers shift. There are more indigos now than usual but that will change when they are no longer needed. There will be more reds and oranges or other colors with different purposes. You could be one of them. People want to be indigo cos it's supposed to be spiritual but it's no more spiritual than any other color really. They just have different ways of expressing it.

Earth native just means you belong here. Like most of my past lives were here so I feel like I belong here. Your probably the same. Enough lives here to not be considered a star seed but you may have a few that give you that extra connection. Or the connection could be to something else entirely. It could be non incarnated soul memories your picking up on. That's possible too.
Old 18-08-2016, 06:03 PM
Pathfinder

I always felt alien to earth myself. I find that reconnecting with nature really helps me ground myself and make me feel at peace with my wandering mind. sometimes its feels like a runaway train of thoughts and questioning like I feel trapped. I learnt to just spend countless hours alone in nature and it has help tremendously..A little bored sometimes but it helps.
Old 18-08-2016, 07:59 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
Sages are ascended souls that got out of the reiincarnation cycle (or were never in it) but choose to come back to help others. There have always been sages they are not really linked to the crystals and indigos but having indigo or crystal parents means they are more likely to grow up with abilities intact as they are not conditioned out of it as much and then don't need to relearn the childhood abilities most lose.

You dont need to be any of them. indigo and crystal is a purpose chosen by the soul. Indigos to change social patterns (they always question things) and crystal to establish the new pattern. It doesn't end with crystals or rainbows. The cycle will start again. There are always some of every color born at any time to represent balance among chosen soul purposes but the numbers shift. There are more indigos now than usual but that will change when they are no longer needed. There will be more reds and oranges or other colors with different purposes. You could be one of them. People want to be indigo cos it's supposed to be spiritual but it's no more spiritual than any other color really. They just have different ways of expressing it.

Earth native just means you belong here. Like most of my past lives were here so I feel like I belong here. Your probably the same. Enough lives here to not be considered a star seed but you may have a few that give you that extra connection. Or the connection could be to something else entirely. It could be non incarnated soul memories your picking up on. That's possible too.
Now, this might be a little off topic but I've seen some people say they're from different planets/solar systems. How would their home planets be like? Like earth, and they're just spirits instead of physical?
Old 18-08-2016, 11:02 PM
Experiencer
^I suppose it depends on the planet or solar system in question!
We are all Spirit, after all, and what seems to be physical and all solid actually isn't.
Old 13-09-2016, 01:56 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
If you were born here then you belong here. Simple as that. Your part of the Gaia energy system right now. Assuming you believe in reincarnation you may have also been born on other planets at other times. In that case you were connected to that planetary energy system. That connection is still there at the soul level but not on the auric personality level. Sounds like you tapped into some soul memories from it if you miss that connection now. You might want to explore a few past lives to understand where that feeling comes from.

This is exactly how I feel. I love Earth and the people on it, good and bad.
But at the same time I feel so foreign, like everything done here is backwards and I'm the weird one. I feel also like something is missing, yet it feels familiar. I can't explain it well, but ever since I was small I have felt like I lost something without knowing what that something is.
Old 13-09-2016, 02:11 PM
Master

Some know only this, others know only that, some think only this, others thing only that and believe it is not all the same. Earth is whatever you think of it to be, you are whatever you believe you are. Belongingness is not about place but about Selfness. Whether you feel a belonging within your Self; the thing is you always strive towards where you feel you belong, and you did not come to Earth to belong to Earth, you came to Earth to enjoy your Self because that is where you belong. You are from Source and that is what you belong to, and as you are Source so is Earth; so in that you are as much from Earth as Earth is from you. So the real question you should ask is if you feel a Belongingness within yourself; this is displayed through Happy thoughts
Old 06-10-2016, 11:32 AM
Knower

It's good that you ask yourself questions!
Old 09-10-2016, 03:47 PM
Seeker

no one is from earth were all starseeds in a way