Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 19-11-2013, 08:04 PM
Experiencer
Channel higher self about love

I would like to start off first by saying that the concept of a soul mate or the even more divine twin flame is not what most of you think it is. When you meet someone who vibrates so intensely within you that it awakens a part of yourself that reminds you of divine love, that is because you have allowed yourself to feel this with that person. to be frank, you can feel such divine love with anything you desire. That person was sent to awaken that part within you, but that does not mean that they are "the one". it is not accurate to describe someone as THE one, because we are ALL one, so anyone could be. You, yourself are the one. You simply chose to express that feeling and relationship with self through someone else, you chose to receive that blessing at that moment, but remember that all is constantly fleeting. That person may linger and no longer be offering that vibration, as a result of you losing sight of the fact that your relationships with others are only a reflection of your relationship with self. When you forget that you start to focus on the other person and not yourself, so you lose connection with self, and can no longer feel that connection with another because you can only feel from outside what you can feel inside. All in point saying that you can experience a soul mate connection with everyone you meet so long as you keep that connection with self. You have infinite opportunities and potential to experience divine love through everything, once you realize that it is only possible through connection with self. You must always love yourself or you will lose love from another. If someone can see that you don't truly love yourself, it will cause them to offer that same love in return, UNLESS they are vibrating higher than you and were attracted to you for that very reason. For them to express unconditional, unrequited love. I could go on for hours explaining but I sense redundancy and wish to cut it short for this session. The gist of this message is that you are only mirroring your relationship with self in all you experience from the outside, so you can experience that soul mate love wherever you go, i advise that you do not limit yourself to one particular person for you may be missing out on bigger and better loves. You can choose many paths.
Old 20-11-2013, 11:43 AM
Phil2003

This makes perfect sense. What we experience while in the human body, is anyway only a reflection of our perception... So human love is just a reflection of our desire to be loved... because we forgot that we are already that which we seek.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:49 PM
Lori37

Strange situation I need advice about

Hi my name is Lori . I'm 37 . I have had a strange thing happen to me . Want some help making sense of it. It's driving me bonkers. So ok here it is... Over the past few months a person who I knew years ago when I was a child in elementary school (another student /friend of mine) his name is Billy ,anyways he popped in my head out if the blue . I have not seen or heard about him since I moved away as a kid .but he came to me in memory and has never left. Oddly it feels like an attachment feeling to him . I can feel it in my chest a draw to this person a strong urge to seek him out. I feel like I miss him. And suddenly I remember so vividly the first encounter with him his eyes were so different and to me they seemed to pull me in. I had not this constant feeling or memory of him from my mind but it was like my heart is remembering him. And I miss this person who is actually a stranger to me.I had been feeling waves of energy and like a rush in my solar plexus and my head when he is in my mind. I could be driving at the store wake up in the Middel of the night and there he was consuming me. Now I started having this happen in may . I looked him up finally on Facebook and found he had gotten newly engaged in may . I didn't friend request him because I do not think he would have a clue who I was after all these years. I really miss him but I do not know why. Also his fiancé resembles me . Oddly .(if that matters) I wonder if he remembers a slight idea of me as we had a unique relationship as kids . Any ideas in this? Deep down I wonder if there is a reason for this that my soul knows.