Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-03-2014, 07:29 AM
Experiencer

What starlight said I agree.
Old 20-03-2014, 03:29 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous
Lets say I was born 2010.

Can I reincarnate in 1500, for example? I heard that time doesnt exist actually, that everything is one, so can I live in the past in my next life or just in the future?

What do you think?

The answer is "no" one cannot select a time (in the past) in which to be born. There is something that can be done though. As souls we have memories of all our lifetimes. We can choose how we wish to appear when in the company of our peers back in spirit. So if we had a favorite lifetime in Italy in 1500 we can adopt that appearance. Dress in the proper clothing etc... Ususally we do this when others in company were with us in that lifetime.

Time is not limited to the physical plane only. It does exist in the lower spiritual planes too but it flows at a slower rate because the matter in low spirit is so very less dense than the physical. When we are immersed in time it always flows forward. We cannot move backwards in time except as illusions through memories. The higher we go in spirit the slower time is. When we enter the divine realms it ceases all together. And, finally, if we can go to where God is we will see that time does not exist. This is the reason that even though we have free choice God seems to always know in advance how we will choose.

The answer is "no". When we come back for another lifetime we always move forward.

Blessings...
Old 20-03-2014, 03:49 PM
Experiencer
Well said starlight. The only limitations are the ones you create for yourself.
Old 31-03-2014, 01:40 PM
AaronSwift

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous
Lets say I was born 2010.

Can I reincarnate in 1500, for example? I heard that time doesnt exist actually, that everything is one, so can I live in the past in my next life or just in the future?

What do you think?

Of course you can, certain drugs do this automatically. Time speeds up when your perceptiveness increases because the western clock is a daemonic structure of sorts which is what the 2012 stuff was all about, most electricity is centred around GMT time so with these technologies we and they are subtly tuning our frequencies, only the technologically savvy and energetically fair will prosper come the singularity.

I believe in the future keyboards will be colour and tone based, the English language will evolve to be more pictorial, YOU play a large part in this, simple sketches with felt-tip markers help ideas manifest if they are imbued with sufficient creativity, nature adores you being creative with colour - releases melatonin.

As to reincarnation, we come from a more intelligent place as children so our reincarnation energy is based upon there, the Akashic records or As I like to call it the fourth realm, from the movie Heavenly Creatures (Kate Winslet), allegedly only Christ and a few other people could see the fourth realm and these people are usually unusually gifted. I personally can enter seemingly new colourful/ psychically interactive dimensions from focus, perceptiveness and certain Kabbalistic frequency techniques.
Old 31-03-2014, 02:08 PM
Master
All time and space is Now, so backwards and forwards in time only are perceivable in a world with a linear construct of time such as Earth. Meaning you couldn't reincarnate BACK in time.

The more important question is what purpose would it serve on a higher level? There is no one time period which is better for the soul to grow in than another, there are lessons and growth to be had in any 'time period'.

So it's s question of pertinency rather than possibility.
Old 31-03-2014, 04:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
I question whether life "flows". I think that we only feel it is continuous, but that our consciousness comes in and out of these lives. It only seems contiguous within the same vibrational plane. So, theoretically, we could be experiencing as a consciousness in many "places" at the same time. Each would seem continuous within that dimension.

If you've read the Seth books, the entity called Seth could pick up sessions that were weeks apart as if it were just a break in sentences. He would know exactly what was "just said" and what topic he intended to cover next. This makes sense to me.

This idea allows many, many "lives" at the same time, including past and future (where there is no time).

Lora

This is how I see it but you said it better. I'm sure lives can exist in parallel, and things we do on this life impact the shape of lives in other dimensions.
Old 02-04-2014, 03:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Hi Amanda/7L--

I remember you! Who do you believe is pushing for transparency, or how do you think it is happening?

I have to admit that I don't myself understand my own experiences of past lives. Each one seems to be brought to my attention by this sudden and strong longing feeling in my chest. When it first happened to me, it was that feeling up to the sky. I didn't know if I was going crazy, wanting to die--what. That whole experience led to me finally identifying my guide and then that longing "to go up" when I ran was gone. I had found "home".

But then I began to have that same feeling at random times--seeing a cottage in Greece on TV, documentary about Mongolian Steppes, many others. That strong feeling was the signpost for me. It was like this strong emotion coming out of nowhere, or toward places or objects I wasn't familiar with (in this life).

I don't know anyone else who experiences it this way. Surely all my past lives weren't wonderful, but the signposts are always to a strong, loving attachment to a person and place where the life was lived. Other people have flashbacks of unpleasant experiences, hangings or other things that may have ended their past lives. So, I have to say, it's really still a mystery to me.

I do feel the past lives focuses us on our own core self. Someone once said that we only remember the lives with issues that we are still working with. Perhaps those lives are happening at the same time and the learning from all of them flows back and forth between them?

And then, I do feel that in some collective unconscious way, what one learns from his/her many lives, somehow informs us all. So all of us are becoming aware of this possibility now.

That's the best I can do for explanations--and it's a guess really. But it's real, that's all I know.

What kinds of things do you remember from past lives?

Lora

Hello Lora/IW! So sorry I missed this! Your response is so spot on for what is occurring right now, at this very place & time in humanity's existence.

For myself, I've had very similar experiences and feelings, regarding the strong longing. I've always had some vague memories and strong feelings from the last life, or, as you say, the last one that had strong unresolved aspects.

As to other past lives, I began remembering many of them vividly in early adulthood, still in my teens. Mostly in dreams that I realized later were memories of what seemed to be among my most ancient past lives, often of me dying violently as a man. I was very much at peace even as a teenager, though, as I realised that I had ages since stopped seeing violence as a way to resolve problems.

Oddly, I noticed that as a man, I was usually a tall, pale fair-haired caucasian, typically dying in my prime or mid-life by violent means. Once I was a slight, pale, brown-haired man and died very young (shot in a protest). I feel that on balance I have been a woman for most incarnations...it's not a 50/50 thing. Right now, as a woman, I am also tallish, pale, and fair-haired. "Last life", I was a slight, pale, fragile-looking brown-haired woman, and I also died very young. Coincidence? Probably not. I think we pick these situations to experience extreme weakness and vulnerability, to build character and strength, and to have compassion for ourselves and others.

Over the past several years and even more so of late, I have had a strong and pressing need to express and share my love, blessings, and forgiveness with my soul family -- and it seems so many were also from that "last life" as a young woman. I'm sure my soul family do all love me in their own fashion, whatever that may be. Although some are not much good at expressing these things in any regular or consistent manner that one can understand. Only in spirit are they direct, free, and honest in their expression and words of love.

Specifically, though, I have not had the blessings and forgiveness given back to me by those I was closest to last time. Not in spirit, and CERTAINLY not in real life/waking world. And I have felt very strongly that the time has come for this to be. For this exchange and reciprocity to occur. For healing, and to make things right. I have felt it very, very strongly. I didn't even notice all these months and years that this reciprocal blessing was either largely or entirely absent, at least in word and deed in the waking world, where we can understand it. I was happy to give clear and specific words and acts of love and blessings and forgiveness, and I didn't think to ask for anything in return.

But of late, this realisation has hit me, because my soul has been pressing me strongly. Very strongly. They need to give these in return as much for themselves as for me, at least in word if not deed. As deeds would be a bit hard, as they are all distant and detached. Frankly they don't really care that much about my day-to-day goings on, not are they overly concerned with their need to both give and receive these blessings. You see the challenge here, LOL.

I believe these strong longings and directives, so to speak, do come from our soul. Our oversoul, our higher selves. From that place where we know self and God and others just a bit more deeply and in a more enduring fashion. So I think we are honouring ourselves by listening to our souls. We can hardly ignore them anyway, now can we ?

Although I expect nothing will come of it, if I express a desire to both give and receive forgiveness and blessings from these close soulmates. Except perhaps that I may receive either the cold shoulder/apathy...or even cold, defensive, hurtful words. They all respond differently. As if one is not in the right place to give and receive blessings and forgiveness...then how does one respond graciously and with love? If one is prone to suspicion, then my motives or "angle" would of course be questioned. And if one is prone to apathy, why does one even give a damn? I talked to the guides, and I think I still need to get clear a bit more. But they seemed to think it would be alright for me to request a giving and receiving of forgiveness and blessings. Although they too didn't appear too optimistic that I would get a sincere response coming from the right place.

But since I was ok with taking the risk, they felt it would be fine, just to get the ball rolling. Even if it rolls to nowhere at the moment, haha.
As you say, these lives are all interwoven and there is no hard timeline. The more healing we do now, whether for this life or other lives seemingly past, the more we can put things right in all times and in all places. And the more love and light we add to the good.

What about you? Have you any news to add on this from your end since you last wrote?

Peace & blessings,
Amanda/7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 13-04-2014, 09:22 PM
Djurplagare89

It sounds hard to believe that our planet would go younger, that is not possible. Would a soul go back in time?
Old 13-04-2014, 09:26 PM
Master
Yes, a soul would go back in time. A soul can pick any time, any when, any who.

Old 15-04-2014, 02:21 AM
Niebla0007

If "one can select a time (in the past) in which to be born",
a lot of fate would be changed, (I think that is worth considering)
providing one recalls the present, & future.