Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 26-09-2013, 10:42 PM
Suspended
Conversation with Azrael and the Fey.

I had his conversation with a fey man a couple of weeks ago. He came to me to follow up a first contact with the fey woman from a while ago. When I was walking in the woods I started hearing a new voice. She identified herself as a guardian spirit whose race was responsible for the maintenance of the natural world. Our conversation ended in tears for me when she told me what would likely happen if humans fail to protect our planet. I was so moved by it, and disturbed by what she said that I promised to share what they had to say with as many people as possible, so I thought I'd start here ;)

[brackets] indicate my notes or feelings that don't translate easily. Sometimes telepathic communication can't be translated easily, so the brackets provide further clarification.

Azrael - Sweet one it is free choice within certain parameters

Holly - What do you mean by “certain parameters??”

A - My girl I mean that there are certain rules [universal rules, like physics] that all species in this universe must follow and one of them is that God may veto any decision made by a human being or an alien life form if he sees fit. This is so that other species are not caught in the cross fire between warring nations on earth, or anywhere else. We do not allow nuclear war [on Earth] because it would interfere with the development of other sentient species, who have done nothing wrong, and who are not part of the conflict. Holly, are you going to ask me which ones are sentient? You can only [perceive] three or four of them my sweet one which is for the best, I think. (He's referring to our propensity to violence and lack of compassion when dealing with animals and to some extent, aliens.] To see them you would think you were going mad [hallucinating]. They live in the wild places like mountains and forests, any places where there are wild streams, rivers, trees, valleys for them to build their houses in. They know us [angels] very well love, we visit often, in bodies like theirs so they can see and touch us. We do not mind that they see us as very strange alien beings! They often think we are too non-invasive, that we do too little to help with our great power, rather like you think! However we are not at liberty to change ourselves on the opinion of one species, and we are welcome in their halls nonetheless. They are used to us in ways your race should be within the next few decades.

H - You're saying there's a race of "little people" out there??

A – Yes. They are within your home sometimes too love. They do not stay out just because you lock the door at night! They come into your home and they sit on your flowers (I like to have cut flowers in the house) and chatter while you sleep! Often they come on my invitation to see a developing new life! They see you as a young child who is attended by angels in the hopes she will develop as far as they have. They do not look down on you sweet one but they are very specific about your nature. They do not consider you civilized, not yet. Nor your species, which they think are a lot like mindless animals without compassion. They would like to see you spread their messages love, if you would be good enough to share the first one they would look upon you more kindly than they do other humans. I know you do not know how, yet.

H - They're in my house?? Where??

A - Sweet one, not now, when you sleep. When there is less interference in their [dimension] and that means fewer electrical impulses, and less coming from your brain too while you rest. Different brainwaves make it easier for them to be near you love. They are not exactly incompatible but they find it easier to communicate when you are very quiet and calm. Anger drives them away and so does fear my girl, these are agitated states that fey cannot stand! They will be far from you whenever you feel them, and close to you if ever you show love for their home or others like you do around you. They are not uncivilized. [If you visited them] They would bring you to their [elders] and offer you food and drink rather like you would for them, except their leaders are not corrupt, unlike many of yours.

(I'm beginning to feel a presence coming slowly closer.)

A - He will not do you any harm love. Do you want to know who is here now? He is. And with him are quite a few visitors who have come to see us talk about them. They are very interested in you as well as in many other well meaning humans, because you may be the difference between the destruction and the preservation of the natural world.

H - Tell them they're welcome in my home as long as they do no harm, and I'd be interested to talk to them some time when I have more of it, to find out if there really is a world and a civilization I can't see! I can, by the way, understand that we've done a lot more harm to their world than they have to ours. That hasn't passed me by.

A - Holly, he understands your concerns and respects the way you hold yourself around them. He says he does not mean you harm. He will not return to you unless you talk to him now

H - OK, but we might get interrupted. Probably will, in fact.

(The fey group are headed by a very strong male, who doesn't seem inclined to mince words. I get the feeling he's been waiting for some time to direct his comments to a human, and is very keen to have us understand the level of damage we've inflicted on the natural world. He's quite old, respected, reminds me rather of a grandfatherly sort of figure. Seems very comfortable in his position of leadership.)

Fey Man - Holly, you are an accomplished channel now and I wish to use your services to spread a message of peace on your world. If you would do me the kindness of listening when I call to you I would be very grateful.

H - I didn't mean to be rude. I was just thinking my boyfriend will turn up mid conversation. I'm expecting him any time.

F - That maybe so but I can handle a small interruption. Can you? (Read; will you talk to me now? He doesn't want to wait.)

H – Alright, yeah, I think so.

F - Then why not listen when your name is called? Our side of this is very keen to have yours listen! We do not enjoy being ignored you know there has been a great deal of that lately Holly. And that is why your kind has done so much harm to ours. It is unfair to ask us to do none in return Holly (He means that we've done so much harm to Earth that asking to be safe from the fey's revenge, should they choose to give it, isn't justified. He's implying we want to be safe even while we do wanton harm and I can see his point of view. Nevertheless he doesn't feel as if he poses a threat to me, or to us.) We have not been consulted before the spread of your homes, your cars and highways, your factories and shopping centres. Your cars are of particular importance in this discussion! They spew such toxic stench as we are unable to keep up with it! Can you not tell them to stop?

H - I can tell people to stop driving, but I doubt they'll listen to me. Cars are how they get to work to earn money to stay alive. Cars make it possible to go faster than a horse can take you, and eliminate the need to feed and care for an animal, and the petrol that feeds them makes billions in international trade and taxes. That's an income this world is unlikely to surrender so easily, even if you scream at the top of your lungs – even if I do, cars are unlikely to disappear tomorrow.

F - Holly that is a fine response and I see that you share our sentiments. Why do you not enjoy cars?

H - Me?

F - yes.

H - I don't like the sound, the smell, the taste in the air, the way they look, the roads they run on, the stink they put out, our dependency always on speed, speed, speed, must be there yesterday. I don't like them because they cost so much money, because they're not a luxury now. It's expected that you have one, if you don't you can't get to work and for me, I have to have one or I can't get anywhere. The buses don't run at decent times and much as I'd love to cycle, I can't. So i'm trapped having to drive one and put up with the way they make a mess of all the countryside...I know humans have made a mess of our planet. I wish I could speak for everyone and say we're sorry, but I don't think people are, and I don't think sorry will bring the planet back.

F - Holly that is a tendency to speak for your race which is going to serve you very well because in dealings with those species that are new to you, the ability to recognise your own mistakes and learn from them with grace and humility will get you much farther than complaints and excuses ever will. There are many species vying for your attention you know, some closer to home, some further out into space. You must be ready to speak for your race if you are the one who greets them.

H - I think if they speak to me they won't get an accurate reading on my race. ( I mean that I'm quite an unusual personality. I'm unusually gentle and a complete pacifist.)

F - Well that may be true, but we can see you share most of the same qualities that have made your race very dangerous indeed. Do you consume animal flesh holly?

H - Sometimes. I did for many years. I went vegetarian a couple of years ago and except for lapse here and there I've more or less been veggie since then.

Well.

It was quite a big lapse :) You know...I have trouble with the moral aspect of it and with the idea of free will.

F - I am afraid the moral aspect of it is quite clear to us, even if you have not managed to see it yet Holly. It would be rather like eating me. Do you intend to eat me?

H - Of course not.

F - What does that mean, of course not? How is it any different from eating an animal? That is completely insane! If I were you I would examine my reasons carefully before you make further intention to consume a living creature.

H - You want my honest answer or a diplomatic one?

F - I would sooner hear you speak the truth as you know it.

H - But it tastes so good. It makes me feel like **** but it tastes good, sometimes. One or two dishes that is. I don't expect you to want to talk to me if you feel so strongly about meat eating, but what can I do? You can probably read my mind anyway.

F - Well done. If you had not answered honestly I would have thought of you as a liar and you would do better for yourself and others not to lie to me. It is not easy being in my position here you know. I am one of many leaders, but we are all joined, and we are all listening so there is no need to worry about gossip. Everyone will receive this at the same time. We are surprised by your candour, and your inability to lay aside your compassion. It is unusual to find a girl with so much of that, and so much conflict within herself about whether or not to use it. Holly, if you are honest with us we can see fit to help you too, a great deal. If we think it is worth doing we will talk to you, and we will find ways to help you to live more happily. I do not think you understand what that means. You may make an ally.

H - And if I don't please you?

F - We will not speak to you again for a while until you do.

H - And if I DISPLEASE you thoroughly? Will you take any action then?

F - What do you ask me? Is it that you are worried about retaliation if I do not agree with your principles?

H - Yes. I'm pretty sure you can understand why I might think that.

F - Well I am certain I know why you do! It is because your mind is infested with fear but we can come back to that later. Think of it like an infection which is system-wide, very aggressive and rather like to kill you before long if you do not get it treated. A lot like your human cancer actually, isn't that a bit of a coincidence Holly?

H - Very much so :) Makes me wonder if the real cause of cancer is fear. You know, I've been giving that some thought lately, since my Grandad died really...what exactly causes it? Some say it's plastic isotopes in bottles...some say cheese does it...meat does it...vaccinations, surgery, medication, alcohol...I don't agree.

F - Please, let me give you the answer. It is the way you treat the atmosphere which sustains you, and the body in which you live Holly. The body is one with the earth, it is a delicate balance into which you enter when you are born, and out of which you will only pass completely once every molecule of your body and energies have decayed and left this [plane/dimension] forever. You would be surprised at how long that actually takes to accomplish. Your body is one with the planet. Your soul is one with the Great One. So when you mistreat your planet you mistreat your body and so, your souls mission here is corrupted. When cancer is strikes it is an indication that something that is vital to your survival on this delicate world, is out of balance. You must set it right, or the cancer will claim you.

H - That sounds like you're saying...cancer happens when we aren't...balanced and aligned with god and planet and soul, or self. Cancer is...what? The physical manifestation of...some kind of mind sickness??

F - What makes you put it down to the mind, child?

H - The mind...the thoughts, are what motivate us all into action.

F - You need say no more to me I understand you. Yes in that sense it is a sickness in the mind which is responsible, but make no mistake that the sickness is closer to body in this case than it is to the mind. Do you see now, that by eliminating the lack of balance in your existence here...that is how you will eliminate cancer? A medical cure certainly can be found Holly, but another sickness will rise to take its place because that is how this world works. We have long since come away from all ageing and sickness. We are as good as immortal, yes, until we choose to leave. Rather like angels. I am over sixteen thousand years old. I am not even an old man yet. I may live another thirty thousand years before I become too old to be up on my feet. I am not interested in being the leader under which my civilisation falls to yours. I will not be known as the one who failed to take action, and so, I am talking to you today. You must use your body, your hands, and act on our behalf. We are not going to give up on you. Your race is capable of beautiful actions as well as heinous ones. Because we have grown further does not mean we do not remember making those choices too, you must be ready for a few of your own. This gentle pace before the ascension of Earth will not last long. The pace is quickening and many now are waking. They form a great mass of awareness/consciousness which cannot be stopped once it turns its mind to achieving lasting effect. You must be on the forefront of it with the others who are already adept, or there will be no future for this world. Do you understand what I am telling you?

H - You're saying if humans continue to do harm with their actions...they could kill the Earth. Themselves, and the other sentient species. And the other species who rely on us.

F - That is an interesting phrase. Rely on us. How do they?

H - Rely on us to be caretakers...with the knowledge we have and machines to aid us we'd have no problem levelling this planet and leaving on a spaceship. We could blow Earth apart. I mean they rely on us not to do them harm, to understand them and to choose either not to act in ways which hurt them, or to consciously support them. Isn't that what sentient life is supposed to do?

F - Well. I did not expect you to understand that sort of responsibility but yes, that was the intention, we believe, of the Great One when he put us here, to give us dominion only so that we could guard against the actions of those who would mean this planet harm. We do not do harm Holly. We do not even eat the flowers. We harm nothing. Unlike your race.

H - I don't know who first made the decision to do so much damage. I was bought onto this planet 26 years ago and educated to agree with it, or at least, educated that it was the 'way things are.' This struggle precedes my incarnation by many years. I have no problem being of service if I can but the trouble is, the policies which support the destruction on Earth are made by those with many who follow orders for money. You're speaking to one channel. Earth has 8 billion citizens. Very few of them have any power.

F - Holly, if I had wanted a leader I would have caught one of them to talk to! I am not incapable of making contact with them, I have my ways. I spoke to you because you might start a wave, along with others being given the same information at this time. We cannot force you Holly. We can only ask that you help us all and give this conversation to others to read. Do you remember what we told you last time? You did not publish it, why?

H - I don't have a big enough audience to make it worthwhile. I'm one channel, with nobody much reading my material.

F - That is irrelevant you know. If you put it where others might see it we can at least have the opportunity to reach a few people and over time more will come. Please do not look upon yourself so harshly, and share what we told you last time. There will be a cataclysm for which you are not prepared. Even your technology cannot sway the hand of death this time. There is no way to prevent it except taking preventative action now. The planet cannot continue to support the amount of human life living upon it. You are draining the rivers dry, leaving nothing for the land to regenerate itself. You are destroying the homes of my people and leaving us to live in rubble or relocate. We are buried deep within your reality, it is not a parallel dimension. I cannot survive if you irradiate the atmosphere with a nuclear weapon. My people rely on the same ecosystems that support your life, except that they occur for us in a different place, in a slightly different way than for you. We are using the same air Holly, which permeates many [layers of reality, inside which it seems I'm being told, these beings are living. Joined to our reality, almost half in and half out.] That is a very good description and it will do for now, yes. We must not let you kill all the dolphins either, for they carry great power, the likes of which you cannot even understand yet.

Your species is not qualified to decide the fate of others. You are not old enough to understand what you are doing. We want to be clear. You are children. You are like pets or animals. You are like a small creature sitting in my lap who is only aware of itself at a most basic level. I am talking to you like this now, you do not realise what a jump this is for me. I am a greater being than you are. I have wisdom that you cannot comprehend but still I manage to show you compassion, like you would show it to your pets. Holly, I am not insulting you. I am telling you that human supremacy is a lie. You must move past it. We have to work together. You have much to learn from us, and we, certainly, would be delighted to teach you. We should find a few things unexpected in you too! We are not an arrogant people, but you have to understand that from my point of view, explaining these principles is like educating a frightened, selfish and destructive child, who has not realised how dangerous playing with fire is! You will not get it either, until you get burned. Except that you now have toys which can burn my people to nothing, and your own, too. Those toys must be disarmed. We would call for a global disarmament, if your governments would just listen.

We have no desire to do you or anyone else on Earth any harm. We are here to take care of the natural world, and in so doing we come into contact with many alien races. You would consider them alien because they are so small that you are unable to comprehend them yet. They are within even the smallest structures and we minister to them too, we carry messages for them, we are often at their tables and they at ours. We do not judge, they are within the spaces between things, inside a world so tiny and so complex you would be amazed to see it. We cannot wait to introduce you, but that will be difficult if you kill us all.

H- One of your people told me once that if we don't change course humans could end up living inside technological structures, big domes that keep the poison out, which would be the only way to survive when the planet is either irradiated, or irrevocably damaged by other warfare. We'd be forever in a bio-dome.

F- And she was correct to tell you this because that is what will happen. Do you want to tell me what you felt recently?

H - When she told me I cried. I thought about everything we take for granted and I burst into tears, because her description seemed to plausible, so real, I felt powerless to stop it, because who'll listen to me?? I don't want that...but I didn't want other things that happened in my life either. They still happened.

F - That is promising. Compassion begins in tears often, and ends in massive changes. I am glad that you have seen the compassion first, and that the tears mean changes Holly. I would not wish that on you.

H - Recently I was sitting outside McDonalds and suddenly a breeze caught me on the face. I looked up at the flags fluttering in the car place, where they sell all those shiny new cars instead of recycling old ones. The flags were billowing. Then I realised the trees were moving, that the wind was stirring them and that the wind was fresh and warm, and it'd come miles. For the first time outside of a forest I felt a little part of the wild was speaking to me. It'd come miles, cycled right across the planet and no matter what we do, that wind is always going to be there to remind anyone who'll listen that though we live in a concrete jungle – the freedom of the wind ought to remind us of where we come from. We can look down all our lives, and never question. Then one day a gust of breeze calls us home, and suddenly...all I want to do is look up. Not down. Home might be right here under the tarmac and the ugly buildings. The wind was trying to tell me that.

F - What will you do about it Holly?

H - Whatever I can I suppose. I don't think the words of one channel (read; one crazy) are going to make much difference to a whole planet where the base consciousness that causes this mess is rife. People don't want to hear how they're doing it wrong They want to be comforted.

F - That is something you must experiment with then. Find a way to get the message to them Holly. Do not fail us, please. We need your help because we are within that wind too. We rely on it and on the plants and trees. We cannot leave the planet if it all goes wrong. We cannot escape in a new age starship, unlike you. We must stay, if it comes to that, and stay we will, while you are allowed to leave behind destruction we will have to remain here and try to heal what you've done. Please do not destroy our home. Do not let our messages sit on your computer. Share them with others. Now I am going to leave you and I hope that when we speak again, you will no longer feel, by your experiences, that you are powerless to stop a situation which is at least partly, your responsibility to fix. Goodbye Holly.
Old 26-09-2013, 11:08 PM
Super Moderator
Much food for thought Holly, in this amazing dialogue.
Thank you so much for sharing this conversation. I found it very moving.
Old 27-09-2013, 01:43 PM
Dream Librarian

Thanks for sharing. I think you should not sell yourself short. If you help but just one person, the world is still one person better than it was before, is it not? Also, if you wish to make changes you have to make changes, this to some brings struggle even if it is not your purpose. This you have to be comfortable with or else it might create struggle for yourself, which neither is the point, right?

May I suggest you something, instead of being fixed on what is real as in non fiction. Why not make these things into a futuristic fictional tale (happening in the near present) where people live in such domes, in which you give the explanation through the tale how it ended like that. Fiction has a more subtle way of entering people than so called realism, even though it is equally real... if your words are engaging I think you soon will have people streaming to it.

Personally I think the thing we should address, the thing we should change is not what humans are doing, but how they are thinking - if done probably according to what one wish to accomplish the change will come all by itself. Just a thought...
Old 28-09-2013, 01:56 AM
Master

Hey Holly! I always enjoy reading your channelings...I like Dream Librarian's answer. If you can picture the future as you would want to see it, what would it look like? Why can't we all do that, and then create that in our lives?

I have recently come to the conclusion that we are choosing our future each and every moment. And I made a choice - I would much rather grow through joy than fear. So while I found your channeling entertaining, I agree with you. As human beings living in the present, we didn't create what is / has happened, so therefore can't be held accountable for something we didn't create. But we are responsible for creating what we are creating in the now, and love is the key. It is the bridge between worlds, dimensions, and joy is the goal. It is a process, to learn how to be a deliberate creator, instead of a creator by default. We all have powers unimaginable - so picturing a future world the way you want to see it is doing something in the right direction.

Anyways, thanks. Always a pleasure reading your stuff.
Old 02-10-2013, 04:34 AM
Master

I just read your channeling and I very much enjoyed it Holly.

You should always share your channelings on the forum..... or create a webpage and post all your channelings there....

or like we were talking about before, you really need to write a book and share some of the things you have learned.

maybe your channelings could help others!

I very much believe in the nature spirits, I have seen them numerous times... all kinds of nature spirits!

I love nature! My dream home is in the mountains. =)
Old 03-10-2013, 01:58 AM
Suspended

+1 reader

awesome reading.

so how exactly are people suposed to do anything. lukily i am poor and dont have a car so i walk everywhere and i dont eat meat anymore. but what can the average person do?
Old 03-10-2013, 08:07 AM
Suspended
Thanks everyone for your feedback ;)

Dream Librarian – you know, weirdly, fiction is one of my other gifts. I write lots of it, and I am working on a book at the moment and there are a lot of messages in that. I might do that.

Rena – I'm on it :) Azrael has been asking me for months to start writing him down so I am.

Adam – You have to make the changes that are most appropriate to your life. Take me. I drive a car because I work shifts. No car = a dangerous walk home late or early in the morning. But I make sure I don't drive unnecessarily. I don't take it out to nip to the shop for example and I make one trip into town to get everything once a week. I don't waste food where I can help it or eat meat, and I'm the first to stand up against the misuse of earth's resources. Sometimes just sending money to a charity or putting your two cents in in conversation is enough. Just stand up in support of a better quality of life for everyone. Maybe that's all that's needed. :)
Old 04-10-2013, 12:06 PM
Dream Librarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
Dream Librarian – you know, weirdly, fiction is one of my other gifts. I write lots of it, and I am working on a book at the moment and there are a lot of messages in that. I might do that.

Fiction is just such an amazing way of selling and idea, it can be so subtle even when it is very direct. I just started playing Final Fantasy VII once again yesterday and it is all about how the world is drained of it energy to sustain the life that the humans have. So you set out on a journey to save the Earth that ends up expanding into something far more... did I say I love this game

With fiction, have you then ever tried to create the whole book as kind of a projection of your imagination and then simply start to channel it?