Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-03-2013, 04:16 AM
Master
Article struck a chord. Don't like it a bit.

So I came across the link and struck chord with me. T. I feel that it is saying if there is any difficulty with the connection it's a fake. Which I don't buy as not all tf connection are smoothly as the list says.
Yes my tf is not "1) He’s still in the picture and you’ve seen each other’s glory and you’ve seen each other’s ****"
But every time we meet we share what's been going on withour life and are supportive to each other.
He's not
"7) Both partners are emotionally available, with the man and woman available to express fears, joys, sadness, etc"
He's running.

I can say I had started with lots of signs in the tf counterfeit but thats the purpose of tf and seperations to transmute it and evolve which I've done . So I don't buy this tf counterfeit.
What are your thought?

http://www.twinflamesigns.blogspot.c...signs.html?m=1

edited by SF staff

Last edited by in progress : 14-03-2013 at 07:40 AM.
Old 14-03-2013, 04:57 AM
Experiencer
Oh, this list sounds very familiar; I've come across so many articles on "How to Recognize Your Twin Flame", or "How To Know You've Met Your Twin Flame", etc. and there is always some kind of "False Twin Flame" reference. Some sound so negative, yet others sound like they're mimicking any other normal relationship. I've also found that TF relationships are not easy at all. My good friend has met her TF, they're both married, but even though it's not a romantic relationship, they still have their ups and downs. It's [TF relationships] a lot more challenging in some aspects than any "normal" relationship, I think. A lot of trials and tribulations. Maybe, like "going through the fire"(?), so that the challenges make you both evolve and grow to being better balanced, or so.

Also, I think if you feel it deeply within your inner self, you already know. "When you know, you know... You know?" ;)
Old 14-03-2013, 12:11 PM
Ascender
Yeah, I've read that article too. Seems like tf "experts" are in mass production these days. At the end of the day the only answers and truths worth paying any attention to, are the ones we find within ourselves. :)

the future's so bright

Old 14-03-2013, 12:11 PM
Pathfinder

I had a look at that link and clicked on a few of the other 'articles' there that were written in Feb this year - and i always immediately switch off when i read the same great chunks of paragraphs that have been copied and pasted from other people's sites.

I take this to mean that they don't really know what they're talking about - as impressive as the site may look.

I agree with Botticella in that your inner knowing is what you should pay attention to. If you're trying to fit a relationship into a twin soul/flame framework and it's not really sitting well then you will know this - it's just a matter of being honest with yourself.

I was so confused about twin souls, twin flames, karmic soul mates, primary sou mates, secondary soul mates and such like that i nearly drove myself out of my mind trying to figure out what my experience fitted.

I don't use the term twin soul - That definition would be that it was me in another body right?
Would i want to kiss me?
Would i feel that it was the best feeling in the world if i kissed me?

I wasn't convinced about this. I know that my soul has a connection/recognition of someone else's soul - and i know that in my almost 50 years of living and all the people i have met i have never once come across anything like this strong connection. The connection has lasted 18 years and has not dimmed one jot.

If i had known about twin souls and soul connections BEFORE i said (in confusion), 'goodbye', i probably wouldn't have said 'goodbye'. But, let me tell you, the reason for my growth and phenomenal change came about BECAUSE i said goodbye and then experienced the nightmare of separation.

I understand what you mean - the part that says 'if it pulls YOU apart' - as though inferring that it is only you that feels anything in this connection; that it doesn't affect the other party.

I know for a fact that you can be married and experience this with someone else who's married. And both our marriages are good, solid. Marriage vows are not capable of keeping this experience out of your life if you're meant to experience it. It happens regardless.
Old 14-03-2013, 01:30 PM
Experiencer
If the connection were easy then it wouldn't help us grow. This is the whole point of the connection, to help us become the best people we can become to be of service to the world. So I have no idea what these people are talking about and they clearly don't know either.
Old 14-03-2013, 05:04 PM
sesheta

To Botticella22

It's [TF relationships] a lot more challenging in some aspects than any "normal" relationship, I think. A lot of trials and tribulations. Maybe, like "going through the fire"(?), so that the challenges make you both evolve and grow to being better balanced, or so.

*** This is absolutely perfectly true! I agree.... *****
Old 14-03-2013, 07:03 PM
nanee920

Everytime I come on line I read something else that confuses me even more about these kinds of relationships. Now I read that your supposed to be able to live without your twin, and then I read your not supposed to be able to live without them. Well if they run, which I think mine is because he's not talking to me, then what, I die now? I dont understand any of this. You will get with your twin when your souls are balanced? How do you do that? No explanations are understandable. Im still trying to get mine to stop running. Ive gotten all the signs of what happened when we met, but I have NO idea if he felt it as well. I told him in a note, then weeks later he starts flirting with me on ALL levels, then I confront him about it and he denies it. So after you read that this girl really likes you and is interested in you, then you flirt with her like crazy, you dont think she's going to fall for you? I feel a HUGE connection. He's not giving back. I dont understand this entire thing at all.
Old 14-03-2013, 07:29 PM
Firefly Dancer

I was not sure if I should share but... here it goes LOL :

I have had more than one soul connection, and I would not call anything that happened to me to be "false", "counterfeit" or anything negative. I have a feeling that probably and in some cases, not in all, there are catalyst and learning experiences prior to end up meeting the final connection ( note : I am not saying "the real one" cause all connections are very real ).

By that I mean that what I have learnt is to loose the labels and the absolute concepts to try to encase a person or experience into saying : "he is the one". I have understood that "I am the one" and if the Divine wants it, I might find another person who is as complete and "one" as I am working to be. AND even so, that does not warrant to end up "married" to him, or even in a long term relationship.

It is hard to understand but... once you are complete, the urge dissapear, so does the pain. If a soul connection runs... let them run. Do not try to stop them from running, they have their own learning path to follow, trust me they will be presented with the tools to grow, and if it is meant to happen, they will come back. If you meet a new one, there is a lesson behind it. Maybe it is a big school and once you have learnt to master and conquer your ego and your self imposed boundaries, you get to meet not "the one" but someone as complete as you, who vibrates at the same level, which is unconditional love.

I read that people come to your life : for a reason, for a season or for a lifetime. If a soul connection sounds challenging it does not mean it is not real. As well if a soul connection is pushing triggers on you, there is a learning behind it and you are asked to focus on self and heal. Some are not meant to return and some are meant to. But most importantly is to know you have the power over your own life and to make of it as happy and complete, with or without your connection.

I guess instead of making a list of what is a "real" twin and a "false" twin, I would categorize the lists as to one where the healing and growth has been achieved by both, and one where there is work to do ( specially on self ).

And trust me I am not the only one in this forum who has had more than one connection. This is what made me drop the label of "the one and only" and the exclusivity implications that come with the term "Twin Flame". I currently think that the Twin Flame is an energy that can be embodied when two souls meet and have worked all their issues so they can embody together the flame energy. And it may not be the original connection, and it may not be the one you thought he or she was. Life can throw some curves at you sometimes :)

Not sure if this makes sense ? :)
Old 14-03-2013, 08:42 PM
Master
NAnee mine does the same flits but when confronted he denies an says only interest is freindship. But then runs from freindship as well. But yes ive let him run And im at peace. It took alto of pain introspect search And latest lesson unconditional love for self. Firefly Ur right in Ur explanación know one Really knows And all connection are real for whatever porpouse.ive trust the invirtiese will guise him as it did me. N perhaps was to melé him better in next relationship as it will mine. Al though my heart wants it to be me lol. But i no longer fear it
Old 14-03-2013, 08:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Yeah, I've read that article too. Seems like tf "experts" are in mass production these days. At the end of the day the only answers and truths worth paying any attention to, are the ones we find within ourselves. :)

I sooo agree with this ,i used to go mad reading hundreds of different articles over and over ,just trying to make some sense to this ,but all it did was make me more confused and sad ,especially when articles would say "oh you are not supposed to be with your TF ,ahhh the amount of tears i have cried when i read things like that lol ..... There are so many different theories and opinions out there ,it's now wonder we all feel so crazy (i know i do ) ....So i now don't read anything at all ,i know whats in my heart ,i know what i feel is right ,just took me a while to trust my own instincts i guess ..