Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-03-2013, 08:36 PM
Experiencer
Mirroring

So we all know it happens with our tf. I was just wondering do you see mirroring right in the moment, like they act just like you or rather do something just like you, take same stance, or do you see it later down the road or maybe both?

Guess I'll give an example, what made me think/wonder about this. Yesterday was my birthday and he didn't really do anything for it but give me a couple hugs. Didn't even ever really wish me Happy Birthday, where he's always done every holiday or anything close to it BIG in the past. Even the last couple years through our separation and even when we were just friends. I didn't really care whether or not he did anything because the day was spectacular! The guy I am seeing did very simple gestures that morning that made my day, I got the best, heartwarming messages through fb, text, and phone and then my dance kids brought a lot of things that were so special! So much love, overflowing! I really can like see all the love I am putting out into the world coming back to me! Amazing. Anyway, I was thinking on it later and realized "Oh hey, when did I ever make a big ta do about special days like his bday? Like never until the last 2 years!" And just kinda how he acted, really reflected how I use to be. I also was kinda stuck on how he just spent a lot of money on a tablet last week and he keeps going on and on about it, while at the same time talking about how he needs to save money for a place of his own. Then at that came a realization, I spent money all the time on things for me, my business, without clearing it with him and at the same time telling him we needed to be cautious with money. Mirrored again! He's been having issues with his gf and they might have even broken up, not sure and that's been causing some reflection because he knows I'm seeing someone. His actions and words are similar to me when he had her and I was single. I've also seen us mirror attitude, gestures and such like right in the moment too.

So just wondering what you all have experienced with mirroring like right at the same time or years down the road?
Old 13-03-2013, 09:20 PM
Nakae

Yep, to the point that we'd argue about something that I said, or did. Then she'd do the exact same thing with a different circumstance not even a few hours later. I'd look at her dead in the eyes and say you just told me not to do that and you did the exact same thing! lol

Outside of all these interactions I believe the biggest mirror is our birth dates and neither one of us noticed it. I randomly read something one day about TF and birthdays being "synchronized" and ours are 1.27 7.21 respectively. If that's not the biggest mirror ever I don't know what is! lol
Old 13-03-2013, 09:36 PM
Ascender
Personally I believe anybody can mirror you not just a SC or TF. It's been happening to me a lot lately. I've also been having tremendous amount of syncs with friends and people in general. For example, my best friend from back in high school reconnected with me this last September, after a 10 year hiatus. Back then, I only saw him as a best friend, but now I know we've either been brothers in previous lives or he's part of my soul group. I do know for sure he's a high level soulmate, we often text each other at the same time, say the same things at the same time, or finish each others sentences. And often we find out we're doing the exact same thing at the exact same time. We even have the same prospects in life, it's like he truly understands me to the core, like my SC/TF did. What's creepy is that he's been constantly meeting/dating a lot of women with the same name as my SC\TF....four to be exact!
Old 13-03-2013, 10:14 PM
Super Moderator
First off happy birthday!! I am going to chime in with darkest here. I have found mirroring being with anybody that I would consider a mate of some kind.
Old 14-03-2013, 04:49 PM
sesheta

I do find that my TF and I do mirror each other in many ways, but I tend to notice it more over time - I won't always catch it when it's actually happening. It will usually "clue in" with me after he's commented on something that I have said or done, and I can point out to him that he's done or reacted the same way to me before....I find it kind of funny, actually..