Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-03-2013, 08:15 PM
dancingwithnatives

nobody in my family has schizophrenia.

When I eventually comply, and go on walks with him (3 or 4 hours at at time), he wants to just talk about life, what I want out of life to be specific. Which to me, is a loaded question. I'm only 21 and honestly don't know what I want out of life. I've asked him how he got into contact with me, and the only answers I've gotten were a reference to a situation that happened right before I first started hearing from him.

I was at a music festival (I went to see the real Logan. Stalker-ish, I know, but I've now realized it was erotomania, the delusion that he was in love with me). (Edited by staff) All I could remember was his name, so I shouted out for help to him in my mind. He says that that opened the door for him.

I'm starting to think that this is not real. I have no way to contact him. But it's a weird situation. I've asked him repeatedly to leave, but he won't. All he does now is tell me to go outside and walk around, but our conversations aren't meaningful, so I've given up giving in. He wakes me up throughout the night, telling me to go outside or get up and talk to him. Its very disruptive.

I'm not sure how this spirit got in me, but it's not fun anymore, and I'd very much like to be in reality again. Thank you SO MUCH for any replys, PMs, any help at all really.

Last edited by Gracey : 12-03-2013 at 11:47 PM.
Old 12-03-2013, 08:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Crystal, the last thing the real Logan will do if he is behind this is admit it - he'll probably ridicule Dancing instead. And if he isn't he still feels mean enough to use that kind of question against Dancing later. So calling is the last thing *I* would do.

His answer will shed light one way or the other, pay close attention to tonality. If he chats with her many hours a day telepathically one would have to assume he cares (if it's him) and would openly admit it and say 'isn't it cool?!' or something like that.
A friendly call establishing a sense of what he does during the day ie school, work, out with friends, some sense of how he spends his time will shed light on how many hours a day he has for these telepathic communications. If he's only got a few hours a day free, say in the evening, but the communications are through-out the day we have to concider something other than its the physical Logan.
Make sense White Warrior?

She's wondering if she's scizophentic or experincing a TF or as some of us are suggesting, something more nefarious. Where ever it lands it needs to be faced fearlessly and the real life Logan is going to have answers one-way or the other. Leaving him out of the equation when seeking proof of whether this is a real or something else communication would lead to inconclusive detective work at best.

If you wanna buy the horse - look in its mouth.
Old 12-03-2013, 08:32 PM
Master
Ah nevermind, I see you've decided this really isn't actual telepathy with the physcical Logan, but something else. You're comment on erotomania is interesting, you are in a time of labeling things in your life and they tend to do with phychology. You might want to seek a professional, there are clues here leading me to believe a proffessional might be equally if not more qualified than those of us here to assist you in the way you May be needing right now. [snip]

If you are willing I will consult my Guides/Angels and Runes to see if we can establish a little better if you are dealing with a rise in Consciousnes or something more nurological based (Physical brain), or phychological such as compartmentalizing the personality for companionship during social isolation.

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by arive nan : 13-03-2013 at 10:07 PM.
Old 12-03-2013, 09:56 PM
Master
The only problem with this is :
NO ONE REALLY KNOW

Life is a mystery , you might speak to someone who's not even from
planet EARTH , UNIVERSE or even more from another REALM or REALITY .
Somewhat you both can hear each other on a supra matter .

So many possibilities !!!
Old 12-03-2013, 10:02 PM
Firefly Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingwithnatives
nobody in my family has schizophrenia.

When I eventually comply, and go on walks with him (3 or 4 hours at at time), he wants to just talk about life, what I want out of life to be specific. Which to me, is a loaded question. I'm only 21 and honestly don't know what I want out of life. I've asked him how he got into contact with me, and the only answers I've gotten were a reference to a situation that happened right before I first started hearing from him.

I was at a music festival (I went to see the real Logan. Stalker-ish, I know, but I've now realized it was erotomania, the delusion that he was in love with me). All I could remember was his name, so I shouted out for help to him in my mind. He says that that opened the door for him.

I'm starting to think that this is not real. I have no way to contact him. But it's a weird situation. I've asked him repeatedly to leave, but he won't. All he does now is tell me to go outside and walk around, but our conversations aren't meaningful, so I've given up giving in. He wakes me up throughout the night, telling me to go outside or get up and talk to him. Its very disruptive.

I'm not sure how this spirit got in me, but it's not fun anymore, and I'd very much like to be in reality again. Thank you SO MUCH for any replys, PMs, any help at all really.

You have your answer, hun. He is not providing much info, he is disrupting your life, you do not feel good about him, and he does not respect your boundaries and leave. So ok, whatever that is, you make him leave. You have the power to banish anything you want cause all is in your mind and you are able to co-create with the Divine or to banish anything that is not helping you.

Now, the term Erotomania is new to me... and something that sounds quite interesting. There is no real evidence to prove something was a real connection and something was a delusion, other than what it brings to you in terms of growth and the final result of it ( in you, not as ending together or not ). If something teaches, makes you grow and you end up more aligned with your higher self and more complete then it is good and was there for a reason. If not... what a great chance to re-empower yourself and reclaim your spiritual and psychic ground.

Best of luck !!

Last edited by arive nan : 13-03-2013 at 01:03 AM.
Old 12-03-2013, 10:12 PM
Master
You shouldn't be seeking advice on a forum really. I can't believe anyone would tell you it's a spirit guide talking. Nothing should be talking into your mind that often ...but that's my take. I think you should find a professional to talk to (psychologist, psychiatrist).
Old 12-03-2013, 11:09 PM
dancingwithnatives

im going to a very good psychiatrist on thursday who knows my whole story. just seeking outside thoughts/help as well
Old 12-03-2013, 11:15 PM
Master
Good luck dancingwithnatives. I don't mean to sound harsh, but what I read was very troubling and what you are going through is concerning. Best of luck to you.
Old 12-03-2013, 11:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingwithnatives
im going to a very good psychiatrist on thursday who knows my whole story. just seeking outside thoughts/help as well

This is good to hear dancingwithnatives, exploring all the possibilities is good. We are ultimately responcible for our own well being. [snip]
More excersise could solve interupted sleep or a different diet, cutting out caffine 4 hrs before bed and such.
Increased social life and activities will leave you less emotionally dependant on 'the Logan' in your head since his advice doesn't seem well suited sometimes.
And exploring your spirituality will be most helpful in your progress in general in life.

Life is complicated for us, exspecially in our early 20's when we're trying to sort out who we are and what we want to be and if we're ready for various types of relationships and such. Give yourself every oppertunity to succeed and relentlessly pursue your own thruth.

Blessing to you.

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by arive nan : 13-03-2013 at 10:07 PM.