Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-03-2013, 10:41 PM
Super Moderator
I love how we all cheer for each other.
Old 08-03-2013, 11:31 PM
Master
Keep the walls and labels coming down, keep shaving off that which is not really you. The lighter you get from baggage the more room you have for light and love inside.

Don't think about the predictions - ego will label and define them and when they do happen you won't recognize them, or they will be very different than what you expected and so on.Just note it and let it be, no further contemplating.

the more you can move into this observer state of noting with out day dreaming or feeling emotions about things the more room there is inside you for talents to grow and gifts to come and awakening to accelerate.
Old 09-03-2013, 01:07 AM
AutumnL

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Keep the walls and labels coming down, keep shaving off that which is not really you. The lighter you get from baggage the more room you have for light and love inside.

Don't think about the predictions - ego will label and define them and when they do happen you won't recognize them, or they will be very different than what you expected and so on.Just note it and let it be, no further contemplating.

the more you can move into this observer state of noting with out day dreaming or feeling emotions about things the more room there is inside you for talents to grow and gifts to come and awakening to accelerate.

I totally resonate with this. Just this morning I was questioning am I really being and doing all that I desire and is true to me and the answer is no on somethings but I recognize it.
Old 09-03-2013, 03:27 AM
Pathfinder

embrace, envelope, and ahhh!
Old 09-03-2013, 03:31 AM
Pathfinder

If you hear anything from these words, I feel it should be don't second guess, don't doubt. And don't think you're unworthy of whatever is coming! We do that, too often. Be open, ears and heart to whatever is happening around you!
Old 09-03-2013, 03:45 AM
twincities

Wow, that would take awhile to sink in, I expect, but what a message - wow!
Old 09-03-2013, 04:00 AM
Raven Poet

Hey, zen_path - loved the post! I'm going wow too - it is so exciting to see things like this happening!

My heart said "Yes! Yes! Feeling and intuition, not mind and logic". Good advice especially since it came from yourself, for yourself

And please keep us posted! WOO HOO!
Old 09-03-2013, 07:39 PM
zen_path

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong

Well - I've made it to the other side of the planet... I'll keep you posted if anything interesting happens.

Thanks Crystalsong- this resonated with me in particular. I don't want to focus on the predictions... because then I think I'll just muck things up by over thinking it.

I had forgotten some of the other things my friend had said before I pulled off the road to listen - but one of them was that I needed to be observant, be aware at all time so I'd notice the things happening around me and not just let them pass unnoticed.
Old 09-03-2013, 07:43 PM
zen_path

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleigh
If you hear anything from these words, I feel it should be don't second guess, don't doubt. And don't think you're unworthy of whatever is coming! We do that, too often. Be open, ears and heart to whatever is happening around you!

This too... resonated really strongly with me.

And I loved everyone's posts - thanks everyone, the virtual hugs are a great help. I just feel like I'm filled with love right now, the fears have gone away and I'm just focusing on staying in the moment and in this flow...
Old 13-03-2013, 10:43 PM
zen_path

I am not even sure where to start....

Actually I'll start from yesterday. Yesterday night I was thinking ahead to my planned meeting with tf, and for a moment (ok about 15 minutes) the woe-is-me feeling was taking over. My thoughts were something like 'I'm not sure how to handle tomorrow because I feel like I've lost even my hope of having hope." I think some (most) of you on this forum will know what I mean. I feel I've succeeded with the letting go of expectations to the point where I don't even have 'hope' to cling to.

Now, I really have gotten to be expert (if I do say so myself, LOL) at recognizing when I'm going down a negative thought path and I consciously try to get myself back to positivity, pronto...

So while I'm sitting there in the dark trying to figure out how to get my mind out of this negative spiral... something landed on me. Some giant unknown thing flapping against me, a giant moth? a small bird? a bat? what? Then it landed on the tiles near me.

I turned on a light and realized it was a giant grasshopper. And laughed. When my tf and I get into a deep philosophical conversation he often starts his replies with "Grasshopper..." as in Master Po on the TV series Kung Fu. Our inside joke. Plus... even better... tf had posted something on fb that morning that started with 'Grasshopper...'

Coincidence... not a chance. I needed that reminder that the universe is supporting me, somehow. I may have lost my wild hopes but I have faith in something greater...