Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-06-2011, 11:24 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
I love the work you are doing and spreading truth. You are an advanced soul as am I. I fully believe all of what you say. You are doing good work. Bless you.

Dear moke,

Salutations of love and light!

I had many years of speaking very nicely about myself and how good I was compared others, and even of thinking of such approach as absolutely necessary to survive in the day-life jungle. At some point, however, I realised that it was no use, or better that it was hghly counterproductive for my self development.

Certain circumstances of my life made me entirely rethink the issue and my conclusion was the following: the more I feel and speak of myself as of bigger value vs. other beings, the more I was putting in evidence the long way I still needed to walk to become what I thought I was...

If you sincerely think that many of the concepts posted here are truths, you might want to change the approach of feeling more than others.

I have tried it and I believe me, you will be able to feel a huge peace and joy in your heart, as you will be able to give and receive much love for it.

Namaste

TISS
Old 03-07-2011, 07:00 PM
Deactivated Account

hello Sparrow, swooping in with a few questions for you ! Actually this swooping idea is rather envigorating in a way , lol, but exhausting.

Lately I have been having dreams of a relative who is on the Other Side. The strange thing about these dreams is that this relative is alive in my dreams, even though in reality this isn't so. These are just brief moments, like a few frames of a motion picture, not long dreams. I am wondering if these are happening just to let me know that they are here with me ? Kind of like a cameo appearance in a movie ? Not sure why I am referring to everything in relation, connection to a movie. Maybe because movies, unless they are documentaries, usually aren't reality either ?

And there have been a few times, when at the end of these dreams... this relative, who is walking down the hallway stops, turns around and says " Good night " . It is like they are then returning to being deceased. Like they are travelling between 2 worlds, sometimes I feel like I am doing the same, except part of me is here and part of me is on the Other Side .... strangest feeling.

Any thoughts on this dreaming of someone still being alive but not being so ?

Ever thankful for your replies !

with love & blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 03-07-2011, 08:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
hello Sparrow, swooping in with a few questions for you ! Actually this swooping idea is rather envigorating in a way , lol, but exhausting.

Lately I have been having dreams of a relative who is on the Other Side. The strange thing about these dreams is that this relative is alive in my dreams, even though in reality this isn't so. These are just brief moments, like a few frames of a motion picture, not long dreams. I am wondering if these are happening just to let me know that they are here with me ? Kind of like a cameo appearance in a movie ? Not sure why I am referring to everything in relation, connection to a movie. Maybe because movies, unless they are documentaries, usually aren't reality either ?

And there have been a few times, when at the end of these dreams... this relative, who is walking down the hallway stops, turns around and says " Good night " . It is like they are then returning to being deceased. Like they are travelling between 2 worlds, sometimes I feel like I am doing the same, except part of me is here and part of me is on the Other Side .... strangest feeling.

Any thoughts on this dreaming of someone still being alive but not being so ?

Ever thankful for your replies !

with love & blessings,
Dream Angel xx
Well I have to say, this is not particularly a new idea, though perhaps for you it is.

Your soul, that is your persona, or per-soul-a …per se….just a little humorous play on words there, is that which returns to the ether spectrum during REM sleep state. If you ever feel as if a great weight has been lifted first thing in the morning after you wake it is because your vibration has been gravitated during your return to the ether world. Contradictory to this is if you were to wake from a nightmare, and this will be because you have ventured into what people call the lower realms.

It is often people presume that when such encounters like this and others occur, that it is those other beings who initiate the encounter for some significant purpose. Though this is sometimes true, there are many incidences where everyday people, whether in their sleep or in meditation actually seek out other beings unconsciously and produce these encounters themselves. In a sense, you are the ones visiting them in their own back yard. This is just something for you to think about…

But not too much!

The dream weavers also play a part in some peoples dreamscapes. These are beings, again like a sort of soul group, who weave the fabric between worlds and help you facilitate some really beautiful dreams that feel so real, you never realize the difference. Though it is not relevant in your case, I could also tell you of beings who exist in a way off place in the universe, who spend their entire existence exploring the dreams of other species and inserting themselves as background props. You never know they are there, but they are there to learn and study behaviour and emotional content.

So it is then you dream of this relative who still touches your heart and mind even after death. Well so be it, allow this to take place, these little rendezvous. It is only natural those you trust would stand at the doorway to the world unseen.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 03-07-2011, 10:22 PM
Deactivated Account

Yes Sparrow, I have felt that " weight being lifted " feeling in the morning, nice to know what it is about. Luckily so far, I can't remember having any nightmares.

Very interesting about it being me who is visiting them in their backyards ! That idea would have never crossed my mind, well... til now and I shall ponder this just a little bit. Question here, so it is as easy as this ? ~ my wanting to visit the Other Side and see some one and * voila, there I am ? Confused here a little bit then on visiting in a dream and this talk of Astral Projecting and visiting that way

And just a little detour question, why is it that when I go to sleep wanting/ requesting to visit someone in my dreams that I dream of someone else ?

Thinking maybe the one I am requesting is busy ? Wondering if there is a reason behind the scenes, as the one I am requesting to dream about is on the Other Side (totally different from the one I am asking you about in this conversation) and the one that appears in my dreams in place of the one I requested to visit... is still here on earth. Curious ~

The dream weavers sound magical ! Is there any way I can learn more about them and how to to weave the dream magic so I can enjoy these dream experiences ? ( being a dream angel, I should be whispering this question, lol ! ) I wonder how is one to get any sleep at all, when there is so much one can learn, experience while asleep ?

Thank you for enlightening me on dream rendezvous, such a delightful way to say it. Sounds like something poetic, a theme for a poem perhaps ?

once upon a dream ....
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 04-07-2011, 06:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Yes Sparrow, I have felt that " weight being lifted " feeling in the morning, nice to know what it is about. Luckily so far, I can't remember having any nightmares.

Very interesting about it being me who is visiting them in their backyards ! That idea would have never crossed my mind, well... til now and I shall ponder this just a little bit. Question here, so it is as easy as this ? ~ my wanting to visit the Other Side and see some one and * voila, there I am ? Confused here a little bit then on visiting in a dream and this talk of Astral Projecting and visiting that way

And just a little detour question, why is it that when I go to sleep wanting/ requesting to visit someone in my dreams that I dream of someone else ?

Thinking maybe the one I am requesting is busy ? Wondering if there is a reason behind the scenes, as the one I am requesting to dream about is on the Other Side (totally different from the one I am asking you about in this conversation) and the one that appears in my dreams in place of the one I requested to visit... is still here on earth. Curious ~

The dream weavers sound magical ! Is there any way I can learn more about them and how to to weave the dream magic so I can enjoy these dream experiences ? ( being a dream angel, I should be whispering this question, lol ! ) I wonder how is one to get any sleep at all, when there is so much one can learn, experience while asleep ?

Thank you for enlightening me on dream rendezvous, such a delightful way to say it. Sounds like something poetic, a theme for a poem perhaps ?

once upon a dream ....
Dream Angel xx
Well not exactly as easy as that, as things never are. (laughs emphatically).

Your soul has a will of its own, as does your physical body. There are sometimes instances where the biology of your body, and the mechanics of the brain initiate certain experiences, which you become witness to. These things border along the lines of carnal desires, sexual mating tendencies, urges and impulses, cravings for food, such things as that. These cravings will, on occasion, populate your dream states and override the will of your soul. This is a fact simply because you are part human, you are merged within physical influence and thus prone to its needs and behaviourisms.

The soul on the other hand often craves other fulfilments, such as emotional stimulation, affections from its source spirit and explorative tendencies which propel it to all sorts of places at the bewilderment of your rational mind. In other words, it gets you into a bit of trouble from time to time.

Now what you must learn to do friend, is you must learn to bridge the gap between the body, the soul and your conscious will. You want to practice aligning all three to a specific purpose of mind and intent. It is through this alignment that you can facilitate these beautiful events in your dream states, and even out of body experiences as you have mentioned. The astral travelling method is a little different in that you actually will your consciousness from physical state and are conscious of the actual transition taking place. Of course not all will say they consciously willed themselves to have an out of body experience, but it simply happened to them. This again is due to the separate desires of the soul apart from the will of the body and your conscious will. Your soul is much like a child in this respect. Also certain chemical balances/imbalances in your biology will actually trigger some out of body experiences. This is true also for dream content.

I hope this explanation answers your questions.

Of the dream weavers, I am uncertain as to whether anything has ever been written or spoken of them in a way that you could research. I suppose that in itself could be an opportunistic task for someone on this thread. As I understand they do not get caught up in the daily digestion of human lives, in as much as they operate primarily within dream states, because that is their forte. I understand they do in fact help past loved ones bridge the gap between their world and your conscious dream state, to facilitate communication pathways. They in a sense both create and open the door, and create the environment by reading your mind to manifest comfortable and suitable backdrops for contact.

-Sparrow

Old 15-07-2011, 02:38 AM
flutterangel

I wonder how is one to get any sleep at all, when there is so much one can learn, experience while asleep ?Good questions DA! I am really enjoying your questions and Sparrow's answers.
I am wondering, Dear Sparrow, in regards to DA's question above, what about when you wake up completely exhausted? I don't have alot of nightmares, except for tornado dreams. I do have lucid dreams and can remember them,
usually. I am wondering if what I am doing, when I don't remember, is what is causing me to wake up so spent? What am I doing? Do I even want to know!? ;)
with affection,
flutter

Old 15-07-2011, 01:10 PM
Deactivated Account

hi flutterangel,

Thank you for posting and bringing this thread back to my attention, it got lost in with the other threads and I need to reply to Sparrow.

There have been times when I have also woken up just exhausted after dreaming. Some nights I dream of being chased,or running from something, so I understand the feeling of being exhausted.Other times I have no clue, perhaps we are astral traveling and don't know it ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 16-07-2011, 10:10 PM
Master
Dear Flutter, and Dream,

There are several reasons why you may feel this fatigue upon waking. To begin with it is always appropriate to first look within your actual physical functionality of the body and brain. Here lies certain possibilities for the groggy feelings you may experience in some instances. For example, unbeknown to some individuals they may actually awake during periods of the night, though not to recall doing so, and will sometimes require a partner to identify this is taking place. There are several reasons for this interruption of sleep, such as things like apnoea or hypopnoea, which causes problems for your breathing functionality, typically because the muscles in the throat relax and excess tissue creates blockages for the air flow. Of course should you suffer from such an occurrence the interruption of air flow would temporarily cause your deep sleep cycles to end prematurely, often several times throughout the night. If your deep sleep cycles are being interrupted in this way, either by the inhibition of air flow, outside noise or impulsive activity in the brain, your overall energy levels in the morning are going to be much lover. It is important that the body completes these deep cycles of REM sleep in order to restore energy levels. You are more likely to suffer circumstances as these if you are a nicotine smoker or work in a factory environment.

There are also other avenues primarily related to health and diet which can have an impact on the quality of deep sleep cycles. Such things as eating late before bed, taking medications, inappropriate temperature of the room, insufficient vitamin and nutritional intake, psychological stress or types of hypoglycaemia. You should consult your doctor if concerned.

I am sure you were expecting a more esoteric or spiritually romanticised answer, however often times it is simply a matter of understanding your physical body.
There are instances where certain activities of the dream traveller can lead to fatigue of energy levels, but this is less likely. In such cases the dream traveller would be over-exerting themselves, rather than recuperating themselves. This occurs when the traveller becomes overenthusiastic, particularly with new types of energy interaction.

-Sparrow

Old 16-07-2011, 10:36 PM
Deactivated Account

oh my goodness ! Sparrow has returned !!! Give me a moment to gather my thoughts.

Expect Miracles !

Old 16-07-2011, 10:46 PM
Deactivated Account

I think the exhaustion I feel upon waking must have to do with something dream related. I don't have any of the physical symptoms that you mentioned, so must be something otherworldly. And yes, I was kind of expecting a more spiritually romaticised answer

Quote:
Your soul has a will of its own, as does your physical body. There are sometimes instances where the biology of your body, and the mechanics of the brain initiate certain experiences, which you become witness to. These things border along the lines of carnal desires, sexual mating tendencies, urges and impulses, cravings for food, such things as that. These cravings will, on occasion, populate your dream states and override the will of your soul. This is a fact simply because you are part human, you are merged within physical influence and thus prone to its needs and behaviourisms. ( cute, part human, the other part Angel )

The soul on the other hand often craves other fulfilments, such as emotional stimulation, affections from its source spirit and explorative tendencies which propel it to all sorts of places at the bewilderment of your rational mind. In other words, it gets you into a bit of trouble from time to time. (oh my ! so this is where the mischief comes from ? )

Now what you must learn to do friend, is you must learn to bridge the gap between the body, the soul and your conscious will. You want to practice aligning all three to a specific purpose of mind and intent. It is through this alignment that you can facilitate these beautiful events in your dream states, and even out of body experiences as you have mentioned.
I will work on this alignment, thank you Sparrow !

Expect Miracles !